Nancy Grace Mysteries

I hope this airs. The other week HLN was doing quite a bit of promo for this, and then bumped it in favor of Zimmerman controversy.

I hope this airs. The other week HLN was doing quite a bit of promo for this, and then bumped it in favor of Zimmerman controversy.

It was just posted on Nancy Grace's FB page about 3 hours ago, so it looks to be pretty official.

I’m cringing; however, it will probably be better than that abysmal Aphrodite Jones mishmash of misinformation from 2011.

Well, the description for the episode on the channel guide and on NG's Facebook page says JonBenet was 7 years old. So off to a great start! But I think it will be better than the Aphrodite Jones show since it doesn't look to be pro-IDI. It better mention that the R's were indicted.

I’m cringing; however, it will probably be better than that abysmal Aphrodite Jones mishmash of misinformation from 2011.

Seems as if she will play on the beauty queen angle big time...
Question, how much did JRB really participate in this stuff?

Seems as if she will play on the beauty queen angle big time...
Question, how much did JRB really participate in this stuff?

I watched the episode Nancy did on Hailey Dunn. Every chance she got, she mentioned that Hailey was a cheerleader. So I am not surprised at all that she is playing up the child beauty queen angle for JonBenet.

She actually wasn't in that many pageants overall, but they got more frequent towards her last year. Then add in the photo shoots, the practicing, the lessons, the costume fittings, the traveling, etc. So I would think she was doing something pageant-related every week.

Here's an old thread with more info: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130493"]How significant were pageants in JonBenet's life? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Watching it now.. I can not wait to see what you all think?

So far they report, and the public is told that The Ramseys have been cleared, That the Judge in the civil case ruled it was most likely an intruder..

For those of you who are RDI's you have to understand how confusing that is.

I watched the episode Nancy did on Hailey Dunn. Every chance she got, she mentioned that Hailey was a cheerleader. So I am not surprised at all that she is playing up the child beauty queen angle for JonBenet.

She actually wasn't in that many pageants overall, but they got more frequent towards her last year. Then add in the photo shoots, the practicing, the lessons, the costume fittings, the traveling, etc. So I would think she was doing something pageant-related every week.

Here's an old thread with more info: How significant were pageants in JonBenet's life? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thank you, will check it out :)

They are showing an interview with Dr. Beuf. He said something about Patsy's cancer treatment...Anyone know what it was?

They always post the transcript a few days later.

Okay, spending way too much time on Karr...

Nancy says that BDI is an outlandish theory.

How old is this?????

I feel like there is going to be a "breaking news" announcement any moment with nancy proclaiming "bombshell tonight!"

I mean am I crazy??? How can they keep scrolling that "DNA clears JR/PR Ramsey"

And ellenhawkeye...patsy had ovarian cancer.

How old is this?????

I feel like there is going to be a "breaking news" announcement any moment with nancy proclaiming "bombshell tonight!"

I mean am I crazy??? How can they keep scrolling that "DNA clears JR/PR Ramsey"

And ellenhawkeye...patsy had ovarian cancer.

It was made this year. It's basically just a retrospective of the entire case/past 16 years. It's not like a normal episode of NG.

I meant that Beuf was talking, and he said something I missed right before saying something like "Patsy's cancer treatments". It sounded like "JonBenet was upset by" but I might have heard wrong.

Okay, spending way too much time on Karr...

Nancy says that BDI is an outlandish theory.

eileenhawkeye
LOL, of course it is, especially if you work in a scripted media environment.

There were only three R's in that house that night so BDI is as equally likely as any of the others.

Of course Nancy will not offer any evidence why BR should be excluded?

It was made this year. It's basically just a retrospective of the entire case/past 16 years. It's not like a normal episode of NG.

I meant that Beuf was talking, and he said something I missed right before saying something like "Patsy's cancer treatments". It sounded like "JonBenet was upset by" but I might have heard wrong.

Ahhh to my misunderstanding your question. I think the doc was saying something about her being upset over moms illness.

"It sounded like a 5th grade girl had written it" --- NG on the ransom note

I sure wish NancyGrace would talk more about baby E. that's missing and other cases and keep us updated on past cases that she as had on her show it seams all we hear is about a case for days on end and then we don't hear any thing else about it again...I'm not good at words but do you all feel the same as I do are is it just me ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back