2015.10.15 CWW Booked into Lee County Jail

when the ship starts sinking the rats will jump ship and tell everything they know about every one involved. to get a lighter sentence dont cha know.

I have put this on several times because I think it is so good. How to recognize a psychopath in pictures

http://m.wikihow.com/Identify-a-Psychopath

I think this "test" is about as valid as astrology signs.

The points in this wikihow reflect the whole state of America.

Now, if you TRULY want to find out something about the category or identification of a psychopath, why don't you do yourselves a favor and get a clinical psychologist, with years of experience and working with police crime work, and get his/her opinion on the subject

And for the record (reflecting on #6), I recall an instance when Wayne helped save me from drowning in the ocean. Truth.

Now, if you TRULY want to find out something about the category or identification of a psychopath, why don't you do yourselves a favor and get a clinical psychologist, with years of experience and working with police crime work, and get his/her opinion on the subject.

And for the record (reflecting on #6), I recall an instance when Wayne helped save me from drowning in the ocean. Truth.

You're entitled to your opinion, but I have to strongly disagree with the points you make. I won't address the comments about astrology and the state of America.

The list in this wikihow is a simplified and illustrated version of the list created by Dr. Robert Hare. His complete bio is linked below. Here is just enough to show that he meets your standard...

Robert Hare is Emeritus Professor of Psychology, University of British Columbia, where he has taught and conducted research for more than four decades, and President of Darkstone Research Group Ltd., a forensic research and consulting firm. He has devoted most of his academic career to the investigation of psychopathy, its nature, assessment, and implications for mental health and criminal justice.

http://www.hare.org/welcome/bio.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Hare

Number six discussed lack of guilt, not saving someone from drowning. I'm glad CWW saved you, but that does not mean he isn't a psychopath.

Look for any feelings of guilt. An absence of any guilt or remorse is a sign of psychopathy. Psychopaths cannot feel guilty.[SUP][4][/SUP]
  • A psychopath may feign guilt over bad behavior in order to manipulate a person into not becoming angry. For example, they pretend to go into a guilt spiral over hurting their victim, so the victim ends up consoling them instead.
http://m.wikihow.com/Identify-a-Psychopath

People who have known CWW for many years longer than you have see him as a psychopath/sociopath based on their interactions and observations. Perhaps he has managed to fool you. These types are very good at manipulating perceptions, even of psychologists.

You have taken several opportunities to defend a man who has been arrested for a brutal murder and is suspected in the disappearance/murder of Ronnie Bolin. MS also did not distance himself from CWW for some reason. I'd love to know why you both are so loyal to him. But that's probably a topic for a different thread, as is the subject of psychopathy.

JMO, MOO, etc.

Now, if you TRULY want to find out something about the category or identification of a psychopath, why don't you do yourselves a favor and get a clinical psychologist, with years of experience and working with police crime work, and get his/her opinion on the subject.

Please tell us how CWW saved you from drowning in the ocean (even with him suffering from fibromyalgia). I've never been up to MO, but unless you guys have man-made oceans up there, where was this ocean? Did it happen on a cruise?

You have taken several opportunities to defend a man who has been arrested for a brutal murder and is suspected in the disappearance/murder of Ronnie Bolin. MS also did not distance himself from CWW for some reason. I'd love to know why you both are so loyal to him. But that's probably a topic for a different thread, as is the subject of psychopathy.

JMO, MOO, etc.

Your assessment of me is incorrect. I'm not defending anybody. I'm finding fault with your belief in this wiki test, and I'm using one real example to demonstrate its failure.

<modsnip>

Your assessment of me is incorrect. I'm not defending anybody. I'm finding fault with your belief in this wiki test, and I'm using one real example to demonstrate its failure.

<modsnip>
BBM

My statement was based on various statements you have made about CWW on other threads combined with the tone of your post. As I understand it, you are here as a friend of MS, not the accused murderer CWW, so I just found your post puzzling in the context of our discussion about CWW's possible issues. If I misread your intent, I'm very sorry. Your assessment of me is also incorrect. I guess it's a draw. :peace:

Look, I realize CWW is an old friend and this whole situation is extremely painful for you and anyone who trusted him. I appreciate your willingness to answer questions. But I do think it's possible to strongly disagree without being disagreeable. JMO The real victim here is not CWW, but TS and her loved ones.

<modsnip>

I am the sister of a diagnosed and often imprisoned sociopath and your refusal to believe what is demonstrated is not unusual amongst those who are close to the sociopath. Sometimes it is because they have only had brief interractions and have only seen the 'loyal to the end' side of the sociopath. Sometimes it is because they would have to admit that they were fooled by the sociopath and this is quite difficult. Sometimes it is blind denial because of an affinity with or having profitted from the sociopath.

I don't think anyone here is suggesting that a diagnosis would 'solve anything' but instead it helps us to understand how such a brutal, cold and calculated crime can happen. It really can help.

I chose to protect my family from my brother using an internet site to understand his personality prior to an official diagnosis. I don't wish to discuss the crime which led to his diagnosis, but I am certainly thankful that I was able to recognize what he is. Our Mother on the other hand thinks he is a lovable rogue and yet fears and enables him. Neither of us is wrong, we just have different ways of dealing with it.

A free pass to damage the character of CWW is probably not his biggest problem at the moment.

You and MS are both entitled to believe that your buddy is innocence personified, but you may have to respect that we don't all feel that way. I am truly sorry that this case has probably led to you having to reflect upon your own experiences with the accused killer, it is not an easy place to be in.

Admin Note:

Reopening after editing and removing a few posts.

Please don't take it upon yourselves to lecture others on what is appropriate for discussion. If you see a post that you feel is inappropriate, alert the post (the triangle at the bottom left of each post) and a mod will review.

It is good practice to "preview" your posts before clicking "submit reply". If you are quoting and responding to a particular post, make sure you're addressing the content of the post and not attacking the poster, per se.

Also, no one here is on a jury and, even if subpoenaed, would never be eligible post voir dire to serve on a jury for any of those arrested for the murder of Dr. Sievers. Websleuths is a sleuthing site. We speculate and theorize here. That's the whole purpose. It is what we do and have done since the website's inception. Save the "innocent until proven guilty" rhetoric for the courtroom. No one here is wanting to punish the innocent. Members will disagree about many things but they always share one common goal - to determine the truth to the best of their ability per the facts available. In the end, they may disagree about what defines the "truth", but their intentions are pure and honorable. Opinions are not only allowed, but encouraged. That is what we do - post opinions, sleuthing results, etc. on a true crime website, specifically and appropriately named Websleuths.

Finally, and most importantly, remember to "scroll and roll" on by posts if they get under your skin. Every post does not require a response

I think CWW removed anyone that got in his way or threatened whatever it was he was into at the time.

<modsnip>

This is my first time posting and I do so with due respect. However, psychopaths also enjoy being the "hero".

<modsnip>

Funny..I do believe in the wiki test. However, I'd apply it to politicians.. :happydance:

-Nin

This is my first time posting and I do so with due respect. However, psychopaths also enjoy being the "hero".

To help us understand the significance of this thought, would you say that the majority of humanity does NOT like being the "hero"?

To help us understand the significance of this thought, would you say that the majority of humanity does NOT like being the "hero"?

That's not, what was said. The poster said, psychopaths enjoy being the "hero". A true hero does not plan to be a hero. He or she would not even anticipate to become one, because they are busy involved with the process of being one right then despite of great danger. A hero will not like to be called a hero afterwards. He or she may feel even a bit embarrassed.

A psychopath may act like a hero, but will enjoy the recognition afterwards. He or she may even plan acts of heroism after evaluating the danger associated with it.

I would agree to say, that the majority of humanity does NOT like being a "hero" because of the danger accompanying such heroism. However, the majority of humanity will be glad, after they performed an act of heroism, just because it's over and they obviously survived it.

-Nin

This is a thread about CWW being booked into the Lee County Jail. The traits of many criminals is way too broad a topic for discussion here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back