Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #76

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it? I thought the ZG who gave the interview was the same woman who had spoken out another forum early on to deny involvement, and attempt to quell any concerns that people had about her.Her apartment was broken into in early June.

The ZG that had her office broken into is a member of a mother's resource web hub. She put a disclaimer on her website saying that she WAS NOT the same ZG that was being talked to by police.

The ZG that did look at the Sawgrass apartments is currently unemployed, she was complaining that this case made it more difficult for her to find a job.

As far as the threats go if I remember,the threat came from Taiwan/Thailand? by way of the web site I believe.

Is he trying to tell us that Casey hid the body so well no one will every find her? Grrrrrrrrrrrrr I am just having such a hard time accepting that a mother could harm her child and then act "normal" like nothing has happened.

Did y'all see that Jose Baez said there are *Erie Similarities * to the madeline McAnn case? He's really reaching here.

http://www.local6.com/news/17148640/detail.html

Did y'all see that Jose Baez said there are *Erie Similarities * to the madeline McAnn case? He's really reaching here.

http://www.local6.com/news/17148640/detail.html

The biggest one being the MCains didn't wait a month to report their child missing and show no concern for child during that month, actually never mentioning child missing and seaching like NG mentioned in a push up bra with a beer.

Another thing that bugs me on an aside is how it was perhaps "dangerous" to mention Caylee being missing, but when confronted about Caylee missing, Casey then sends out the alert on her Myspace. Ok now it is ok to let everyone know Caylee's missing I will post it on Myspace, while I delete things that I don't want anyone to see.

:waitasec::crazy:

I can't help but wonder something and I know I'm probably going to get jumped on but does anyone thing maybe Casey believes herself??? Could she be so mentally ill that she doesn't remember and is actually caught up in her own fantasy world? I know people with post traumatic stress repress situations that have occurred simply because it's way too much for the mind to conceive.

If the family privately resigned themselves to Caylee's death, they may have then decided to try and salvage whatever they can of their daughter Casey's life. If so, the family may not want their granddaughter's body to be discovered because that discovery might incarcerate Casey for most, if not all, of the rest of her life. Perhaps the family would rather sacrifice a proper and formal burial of their granddaughter for the chance that a lesser sentence is ultimately imposed on Casey.

Of course, the family has little control over whether a body is discovered. Unless the family is somehow hindering the investigation by, for example, washing evidence.

I tend to think they may hold out some hope that Caylee isn't dead -- unless Casey has told them she is (or they found evidence in the car or otherwise and got rid of themselves so that they already know). But they definitely are trying their best not to lose Casey, too.

They may be more than willing to accept the least sinister explanations for what Casey's done with Caylee (and is still doing to Caylee and the family) so that they don't have to face an even more painful truth. They may think there was an accident and Casey has blocked it all and concocted a scenario in which Caylee is still alive because she can't handle the truth. That would be easier to take than other alternatives.

Still, some things just can't be explained away or excused. Caylee deserves to be found and to have justice. Their darling little granddaughter deserves that far more than Casey deserves to have people making excuses for or defending her and far more than the Anthonys deserve to hang on to Casey.

At first I thought the family were pandering to Casey in order to get her to open up and talk to them. At this point, though, I think they are just trying to do/say whatever they can to make things better for Casey, regardless whether Caylee is alive. That they haven't conducted or begged for physical searches (that I'm aware of) tells me that they want Caylee found only if she can be found alive...because finding her dead would further incriminate Casey.

My wish is that they would focus entirely on what's in Caylee's best interests right now and stop all communication with Casey unless she is willing to tell what happened. Stop defending her and making excuses to the public for Casey's actions. Stop saying people will owe her an apology, that she'll be considered such a great mother once people know, yada yada. Casey will continue this nonsense as long as she thinks at least some people believe her (or that they'll go along with it, even if they don't).

Put the screws to Casey so that she doesn't feel the family is gonna be there for her no matter what (even if they will be there for her, at least make her think she'll lose them forever unless she spills it). Then, after all is solved, offer whatever support the family wants to offer to Casey.

Cindy keeps complaining the focus is on Casey instead of Caylee. I would complain the same of her! Don't worry about Casey right now -- there will be time for that later. The family needs to put their entire focus on Caylee, even if that goes against Casey's legal best interests. Caylee needs and deserves for them to be 100% on her side. She is innocent in this and totally helpless. Casey certainly is not.

I think what upsets me the most about this is that Cindy actually believed it was a "victory" that Casey was only charged with the charges that she was. I fear that Casey will only stand trial for those charges and serve a relatively short amount of time. The family will defend to the end that someone else "kidnapped" this child and will maintain they are the victims- including Casey. Meanwhile the true victim, Caylee, won't be afforded the dignity of being found and laid to rest. Is there no justice in this world?

I don't believe Cindy really believed it was a victory.... I think it was only her way of saying how RELIEVED she was that Casey wasn't yet charged with anything more.

Caylee is the ultimate victim. But let's not forget Cindy, George & Lee are ALSO victims..... of a person they also love(d).... Casey who has betrayed everyone around her.

I would like to know if Casey was at the house on the 24th June like George said,did he leave before or after Casey.
Another thing I find odd is George's statement about last seeing both Casey and Caylee on June 16th. Why would he just reference the time they were leaving? (Well, I know why...but still it's odd.) Why not say they were home all morning and left the house at @1:00pm? It sounded as if they just popped out and left? I doubt they were confined to the bedroom for half a day. JMO, but still bizarre.

I would certainly hope that anything that's said to help us understand where Casey might be coming from would be welcome on this forum. I think is awesome you would be willing to share.
I agree also! :) Anything to help understand why she is the way she is.

I have been lurking for awhile now and have been debating if to comment on this. I was in a similar situation 4 yrs ago. My daughter has 2 sons she got into the wrong crowd and started stealing from us after the same way Casey has stolen from her parents. She and the boys moved in with us after she was evicted from her home. They lived with us for two weeks when we discovered items stolen. We called the police on her they took the report. She disappeared with her sons and we could not get the police involved. Through our family we were able to track the boys down where she had left them with a 13 yr old girl. We could not get DCF to help us we had to basically kidnap them. We went the following dau and hired an attorney to obtain temp custody of them. If we did not do what we felt was right at them we could be looking for them now. My point being is if that baby was living with the grandparents all of her life that were not concern not seeing her everyday.

Another thing I find odd is George's statement about last seeing both Casey and Caylee on June 16th. Why would he just reference the time they were leaving? (Well, I know why...but still it's odd.) Why not say they were home all morning and left the house at @1:00pm? It sounded as if they just popped out and left? I doubt they were confined to the bedroom for half a day. JMO, but still bizarre.

The Greta show (rerun) is on again and I just watch George explain that part again,just too,I don't know (orchestrated).

Sorry if this has already been answered...just trying to make it through all the posts...but the threats, no doubt, pertain to their stance as far as the case is concerned. Some people are not happy with the way they have conducted themselves. Some people believe they know more than they're saying. People can be cruel.
I thought that might be the cause of the threats, too. :)

I would like to know if the real ZG mothers name is Gloria.

Well, that are quite a few public records that show Maria and Zenaida together...I think, mainly for mortgages. Just look up Zenaida in Orange County.

https://www.myfloridacounty.com/ser...hisPage=MyFloridaCounty.ORI.Order.state.Start

Unfortunately, the site makes you pay for records and the Orange County clerk's site doesn't have all this (not that I could find)... Though, my county in Florida (Santa Rosa) has all the details about cases readily available on the clerk's site...

Is he trying to tell us that Casey hid the body so well no one will every find her? Grrrrrrrrrrrrr I am just having such a hard time accepting that a mother could harm her child and then act "normal" like nothing has happened.

I don't think she's that good(maybe wrong choice of word),but I really hope GP didn't help her covering the tracks.I hope,I hope....because if he got involved,there are chances LE will never find Caylee.

I thought I had read that her Mom was Maria, not Gloria...correct me if I'm wrong!:crazy:

Reemember that Casey has claim that Zanaida has been watching Caylee for a year and a half and that Casey has been taking her to that apt to be watched. Yet no one lived in that apt for 5 months. Just proves what a liar Casey is. I don't know how she got a ZFG for a name but I don't believe there is one that relates to anyone watching Caylee.

No mother just drops off their kid day after day to the outside of a building and never looks at the conditions their child is staying in day after day. Remember, Casey never gave LE any other address that ZFG ever lived at either. Even after a year and a half of this ZFG watching her kid she had no phone number or anything for this babysitter. I can't understand how Casey's family believes her. It is unbelievable!

Casey claimed early on that LE wasn't looking for the "right" person...they were not looking for the person with the whole name ZFG, just ZF (or something to that effect...it's in one of the phone calls).

From reading the arrest affidavit I concluded that none of Casey's lies are well thought out. Nothing that she told LE was believed - not even on the first day.

With the exception of ZG. It is not a coincidence that ZG was at Sawgrass on Casey's planning day.

16th - Something happens.

17th - Casey plans her story and finds a convenient person to take the blame at the Sawgrass apartments. ( I think trough a license plate lookup - Florida is one of only 11 states that allows this.)

18th - Casey takes the body in the trunk to the Sawgrass dumpster - that is how residents transport their trash to the dumpster...it would not arouse suspicion.

20th - The trash has been picked up, the person to blame it on has been found, Casey is smarter than everyone else and it's time to go clubbing.

Problem is...ZG doesn't really live there. The apartment that she thinks is hers is really empty. She has not planned to be questioned any further and panics - telling more and more flimsy lies.

Wonder if LE could plant an informant in the jail to befriend Casey. Just to talk to her concerning benign subjects such as her favorite beaches, stores, etc.. u know girl talk. I'm convinced that she would give clues to this situation. Again my theory, that within all her lies is a strand of truth.

She'd be so thrilled to have a new audience to listen to her lies, she probably would.

I think Gloria was Zanaida's non existent room mate that supposedly worked at TGI Fridays and whom they have no record of ever working there.

I thought I had read that her Mom was Maria, not Gloria...correct me if I'm wrong!:crazy:

The part about ZG is coming up on the Greta show if anyones interested,it's a rerun but some times you catch something you missed the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans