Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #76

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is exactly what I am hung up on! I just never thought about the LE connections as that would bring another person into this. I thought she did it on her own.

Florida License plate records can be obtained for $12.00 online....put you could be right.

A second look at Jesse??? It does seem odd that he would quit his job on the 24th.

That's right!! Jesse was LE too.

And why would she think it a "victory" unless she fully anticipates Casey could be charged with something much more severe, like murder? Also, she should certanly know that there is no statute of limitations on murder. I don't understand her thinking!

Who would call something like this a victory in any sense EXCEPT if baby Caylee was found safe and sound? Another Cindyism.:rolleyes:

The warrant shows that she first reported to have last seen Caylee on June 9 but changed the date later to June 16 when a photo surfaced of Caylee with GP on June 15,Father's Day.

SAYS IT ALL as far as I am concerned.
How would someone not know?
Just them. IMO
Maybe if she were released, let OJ babysit her! They deserve each other, imo. :D

Now that would work! Can Drew join them there?:crazy::clap:

I didn't know you could look up someone's license plate #??? casey could have easily written down th VIN through the window and got a carfax history report...that would explain her knowing she has a history in NC and NY since a carfax history would show all states a car has been licensed in....

Damn - that's good. Has anyone ever used Carfax? Is that the kind of information they provide?

Does anyone know if the ZG at Sawgrass on the 17th actually drove a new Ford Focus, as stated by Casey to LE????

Damn - that's good. Has anyone ever used Carfax? Is that the kind of information they provide?

Does anyone know if the ZG at Sawgrass on the 17th actually drove a new Ford Focus, as stated by Casey to LE????

yes, you pay 15 or 30 bucks and get all the info, gives list of all owners, mielage , leins, previous registrations.......

I didn't know you could look up someone's license plate #??? casey could have easily written down th VIN through the window and got a carfax history report...that would explain her knowing she has a history in NC and NY since a carfax history would show all states a car has been licensed in....
Wow...I like that...she may not have known that but someone she was associated with could. I always thought, not sure mind you, that somehow she had bought her identity...until I recently found out that the real Z didn't totally complete her application with financials. I was of the mind that somehow Casey had gotten a credit check on this person and it would have noted the apartment complex IF she had followed through on applying. Management would have done that.

I'm confused on the purse left in the car.
IIRC, at first Cindy said she got Amy's address from a piece of paper left in the car.
The purse was mentioned a few days later, what was in the purse?
Casey's life? Drivers license, insurance, Cindy's Credit Cards, money etc.
Or her have to have at all times items? Comb, brush, makeup mirror, etc.
Items for Caylee. Was this her everyday on the road purse, or her spare with disposable items.
I don't think the contents of the purse has ever been mentioned by Cindy or LE.
My whole life is in my purse, I could be gone for weeks.....
:waitasec:

We don't know.

IIRC, at first Cindy said she got Amy's address from a piece of paper left in the car.
Items for Caylee. Was this her everyday on the road purse, or her spare with disposable items.

I would love to know if the car was a mess or just a purse, a pair of pants, a pair of shoes and a pair of boots, in other words did she have a bunch of junk in the car? did she have a mom purse (a bag she could put a sippy cup, toys etc. that she carried when she had Caylee) and a "spare" smaller purse maybe a little cooler and if so which purse was it?

OK, I know this has been brought up many, many, many times and I've been scolded already BUT, with Cindy working in the health care field dates are very important I just can't get pass the fact of mistaking the 9th for the 16th. The 9th is relevant for some reason. Even Amy had mentioned the 9th.

Reemember that Casey has claim that Zanaida has been watching Caylee for a year and a half and that Casey has been taking her to that apt to be watched. Yet no one lived in that apt for 5 months. Just proves what a liar Casey is. I don't know how she got a ZFG for a name but I don't believe there is one that relates to anyone watching Caylee.

No mother just drops off their kid day after day to the outside of a building and never looks at the conditions their child is staying in day after day. Remember, Casey never gave LE any other address that ZFG ever lived at either. Even after a year and a half of this ZFG watching her kid she had no phone number or anything for this babysitter. I can't understand how Casey's family believes her. It is unbelievable!
I think pretty much everyone believes ZFG is a figment of Casey's imagination, but a good question would be ~ who was really taking care of Caylee when Cindy or Holly wasn't? I'd think somebody would come forward and say they were, if for no other reason than concern for Caylee and to prove Casey is lying and help LE.

The part about ZG is coming up on the Greta show if anyones interested,it's a rerun but some times you catch something you missed the first time.

Thank you.

YEP. I did hear a few things I hadn't seen mentioned here before. Forgive me if it's been listed before, I have NOT been able to keep up with all 70+ threads :)

In the 7/26 phone call with Lee, he asked her when she last talked to Caylee. She stated on the phone about noon, the SAME day that Mom (Cindy) called the cops. Did I hear that right? I hadn't heard that tidbit before. Not that that means anything, since I don't know that she tells anything truthful, but I'm glad it's on tape to hear. Wonder how she'll explain that when there's no phone record of that.

That is exactly what I am hung up on! I just never thought about the LE connections as that would bring another person into this. I thought she did it on her own.

Florida License plate records can be obtained for $12.00 online....put you could be right.

A second look at Jesse??? It does seem odd that he would quit his job on the 24th.
:eek: Where's a person's right to privacy & safety? You mean somebody could be following you down the road, and for $12.00 find out who you are, and where you live? :eek:

Using the Sawgrass dumpster to dispose of the body makes sense because it would not look strange to a passersby, and we know that Casey is lazy.

She probably did not drive very far, dig into the ground, rent a boat, or anything else that would be too much effort.

Can any locals out there discern the trash pick-up days at Sawgrass?

By the 20th of June Casey seemed to think that she was free and clear - that would mean trash pick-up would have to be Wed. the 18th, Thursday the 19th, or Friday the 20th.

What happened in that case?
The parents were two doctors who were on vacation in Portugal. The parents prescribed and administered some medication to their toddler to help her rest or something (not recalling perfectly here) and then put her to bed. The parents then went to the hotel restaurant for dinner. When they returned the child was gone and has never been found.

Baez says similar? Then did someone give Caylee Xanax and leave her unattended in the GP home where she might have gotten into the pool or in a car while the parent went shopping? Similar? Exactly how is it similar or is this another "clue" coming from her lawyer now?

Cindy DID mention having found maggots in the trunk...

Cindy says whatever. She lies more than her daughter.
I don't think Casey hurt Caylee. I think she is keeping her from her mom, and this is nothing more than a power struggle between Cindy and Casey with the whole world now watching. I think this power struggle is more than Caylee, it is money, time, freedom. Cindy is a controlling mother, and Casey is fed up with being controlled.

I'm glad you said "address". We were having a whole discussion the other night about Cindy going to find Casey. Someone said she found her "number" in the car, but I recalled address. I'm of the mindset that Casey was "missing" which led me to believe the many comments by Cindy that she spoke/texted her daughter every day weren't all on the up and up. Oh, Cindy may have tried to get in touch with her daughter, but I don't think it was to just chat. Others didn't find it odd that Cindy didn't know where she was exactly.

:eek: Where's a person's right to privacy & safety? You mean somebody could be following you down the road, and for $12.00 find out who you are, and where you live? :eek:

Only 11 States allow this...Florida is one of them. Most States require that you be in a profession where you would need this info - like a repo man, detective, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla