Melissa Huckaby, Suspect- thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know the real address for him? Please let us reasearch this info.
We do need the truth. TIA
and welcome

Here is the link to the video to which I was referring:
http://ow.ly/2zPB

The title is Oakland Man Points Finger....

It says they found him at his home in Lathrop., before the 55 second mark. The house number in the clip is 867.

So it appears Melissa also lied about being a Sunday School teacher at her grandfather's church, and the other church has had no services since 2007. Then there would be no need for her to have a suitcase full of stuff for Sunday School classes. Another lie.

How can we find a job on MH?
Did she work or live off grand parents?
Who paid for her last crimes/lawyers?
Money trail?
How did Lane & Connie live? Just on SS?
Church has 15 members, who pays upkeep?
Fred work for FREE?
How did they all get money?
Money trail can tell us allot!
of course churches are tax free..............

I think the 7 year old was another case ,another ? Is that not so? The Det.wasn't giving out any autopsy results soo.. don't think it was this case.

I read somewhere this morning the 7 year old child was living in the MHP. Evidently several hours after the child went home, Melissa got a knock on her door about 2am, with officers telling her this child she had taken to the park had drugs in her system.

Melissa Huckaby is the daughter of Brian Lawless, who is also affilliated with a Baptist Church; NOT his dad’s.

She is NOT a Sunday School teacher at the Clover Baptist Church which her grandfather Lane Lawless is a pastor.

Huckaby is a volunteer Sunday School teacher and Church Choir member at the First Missionary Baptist Church in Bellflower, CA. Located at 9246 Rosser St, FMBC shows both Huckaby’s Father and Uncle, Brett Lawless, are assistant pastors or Bible Class educators in a church completely unaffilliated with their Fathers. Odd.

15 members and has not had actual services since 2007.

Cantu/ suitcase/ letter written by Huckaby prior to a suicide attempt !

Pulled this off an article I found from another site
Please supply a link for the source of this. Thank you.

I'm thinking that the drugging incident was reported and investigated, but unfortunately DCF is not known for being quick or good in their investigations. LE may simply have not had enough evidence that MH gave Sandra the Benzos. Sandra's parent's may not have allowed play dates at Melissa's house after that incident. And Sandra's family may have pointed the finger at Melissa at the beginning. After all, something led LE to search the church, the shed and pastors house after the suitcase was found. I also think LE had heard about the suitcase and drugging from park residents before the body was found and the put two and two together. I think Melissa was LE's suspect from the first day.

In last night's presser, Sheneman flat out said that Melissa lied to the media. Sorry, don't have a link.

Also, there was a reason LE was posted outside Melissa's hospital room. IMO, LE knew alot about Melissa from the beginning but wanted a confession. A confession seals the deal.

Money trail?
Fred work for FREE?
All non-profits still need to make an accounting to the IRS to retain their exempt status. It seems though there is a lot suspicious about a church being able to stay in existance with only 15 members, so I also ask, where did money come from? :waitasec:

I'm thinking that the drugging incident was reported and investigated, but unfortunately DCF is not known for being quick or good in their investigations. LE may simply have not had enough evidence that MH gave Sandra the Benzos. Sandra's parent's may not have allowed play dates at Melissa's house after that incident. And Sandra's family may have pointed the finger at Melissa at the beginning. After all, something led LE to search the church, the shed and pastors house after the suitcase was found. I also think LE had heard about the suitcase and drugging from park residents before the body was found and the put two and two together. I think Melissa was LE's suspect from the first day.

In last night's presser, Sheneman flat out said that Melissa lied to the media. Sorry, don't have a link.
This would definitely explain a motive if Sandra's family were suspicious of MH. MOO

It says they found him at his home in Lathrop., before the 55 second mark. The house number in the clip is 867.

I did find this address:

<redacted>

Google earth shows it's a MHP.

You? Rogue? :floorlaugh:

gathering.gif

Money trail?
Fred work for FREE?

"Huckaby worked as a checker at a Food for Less grocery store in a strip mall just east of the mobile park for nearly four years, until she was fired sometime in 2004, said Matt Duncan, an assistant manager at the store now known as FoodMaxx.

"I wouldn't have anything bad to say about her, until now," said Duncan, who has worked at the store off-and-on for about 10 years. "I would've never suspected her to do something like this."

More tidbits here: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2009/04/11/state/n031600D34.DT

Also I was glad to read this at the same link:

"Susan Levy of nearby Modesto, mother of slain Washington intern Chandra Levy, appeared arm-in-arm with Angie and Joe Chavez as they spoke with reporters.

Levy said she was there to support the family as they, too, dealt with the tragic loss of a child."

This would definitely explain a motive if Sandra's family were suspicious of MH. MOO

Kinda makes me wonder who was behind slashing the tires, etc. I also read somewhere along the line about a rash of thefts in that MHP. I wouldn't be shocked to learn that Melissa was behind that as well.

<redacted>

was what I found? the 4 family garage sale and all the pics of house, car there????

I really don't think so. If LE believes she killed Sandra, I will agree. But I do wonder WHY. That might be part of a much bigger plan. MOO
I think she had a fixation on Sandra. Could be sexual in nature, but an obsession with her.

"Huckaby worked as a checker at a Food for Less grocery store in a strip mall just east of the mobile park for nearly four years, until she was fired sometime in 2004, said Matt Duncan, an assistant manager at the store now known as FoodMaxx.

"I wouldn't have anything bad to say about her, until now," said Duncan, who has worked at the store off-and-on for about 10 years. "I would've never suspected her to do something like this."

More tidbits here: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2009/04/11/state/n031600D34.DT

Also I was glad to read this at the same link:

"Susan Levy of nearby Modesto, mother of slain Washington intern Chandra Levy, appeared arm-in-arm with Angie and Joe Chavez as they spoke with reporters.

Levy said she was there to support the family as they, too, dealt with the tragic loss of a child."

Hi Gliving, Your link doesn't work ;} Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member