2008.09.18 Tracy M Interview Audio #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is very annoying..what happen to be professional???:furious:

It is very annoying but i guess when your talking about Casey and the way she acts it would make you laugh at how much full of she is.

Casey loved the media attention and being on TV and PLANNED her outfits and what she would wear to go here and there.
Casey is not paying Jose because she has no money.
Casey called Caylee her "little italian".
Casey TOLD Tracy that JO was NOT the father. She said Does she look mexican to you?
Casey said it was too bad that "all this" had to happen because she was just getting close to her father again.
Casey would talk for HOURS about nothing most of the time.
Cindy said they were all going to take polygraphs.
Casey said she would take one through Jose.
She never heard Lee say he would take one.
She, Casey, changed her story when she talked to Rob. Tracy was in the car when this conversation took place. THIS was the very first instance when Casey spoke about Zenaida. She never explained why she changed her story.
Casey implicated Jesse which story did not mesh with the Zenaida story.
She was going through the discovery at Joses office once it came out. She kept saying all these people are lying, etc...(Isn't THAT rich!)
Casey is looking forward to a mistrial and a change of venue but ESPECIALLY a mistrial.
She was not worried about the hair sample.
She said Casey was so annoying that nobody could be around her for a long period of time and said she had no friends even though she talked to all the people she did.
Discussion about the vigil that Dakota had. Casey sent her My Space messages, email and a handwritten thank you note. Casey was PISSED when that all came out in the news. She said that was something private.
Casey made a bracelet for someone, maybe Dakota.
Dakota had the "breakdown" and Casey talks about Dakota had been in a "behavioral center" already anyway and that was probably why she was hospitalized.
Whatever network was running the story Casey stated to Cindy-they are cut off, we are not talking to them anymore! She had no sympathy for Dakotas episode.
Casey was mad at Dakotas grandma.
When the air samples came back, Lee kind of took over and told Casey just to not worry about that, it was BS and not an issue.
Casey wanted to sign pictures to pay for a defense fund.
Tracy had to put a watch on her ankle so she and Casey could match and they could both have ankle monitors. They dressed the same one day to match.

Casey had Tracy put a watch on her ankle so they would have matching ankle bracelets ?

I think this girl (KC) must be the most shallow person I've ever come across!! :mad::mad:

Her baby's missing and possibly dead, she's arrested for the murder, and she's like, "What fun! We can be girlie girl BFFs and dress alike.":rolleyes: I think I'm going to be sick.

Casey spent her days at JB's office on the computer, looking for "clues" as to Caylee's whereabouts on Myspace!:eek:

Good grief, so did she find the updated script on MySpace, did Zanny give her a new script for JB to follow.

Cindy claimed "nobody is looking for Caylee"

Well we know Casey wasn't looking for Caylee

But the tips from the public were pouring in so people did have their eyes open and TES came to search for Caylee (dead or alive) but that wasn't good enough for Cindy it seems.
And GA driving around the Caylee mobile does that count?

It struck me that Tracy says KC wanted to watch "The Hills".. after all, that was probably her dream life. Famous for doing nothing, trailed by cameras with a captive audience, endless wealth and drama. KC lived in her own imaginary reality show.

Having listened to the entire interview. I am firm in my resolve that Casey Anthony is a LUNATIC! She cares for nothing or for nobody but herself. She is the most shallow, sophmoric, narcassstic perp of ALL time, and death would be too GOOD for her! This is all a big game to her and she is LOVING every minute of it, or at least she was when she was home on house arrest. She talked of nothing but herself and completely meaningless and worthless things and not once did she offer up anything helpful that would help to locate Caylee.

She said lots of people had access to that car when the decomp came back positive in the car analysis. I wish i could have 24 hours alone with her.

Ya, lots of people had access to her car like Zanny, her sister Samantha, her mother Gloria, Jeff H and his son Zach, Juliette from work, and sometimes even her boss T Franck. :rolleyes:

Casey loved the media attention and being on TV and PLANNED her outfits and what she would wear to go here and there.
Casey TOLD Tracy that JO was NOT the father. She said Does she look mexican to you?
Casey said it was too bad that "all this" had to happen because she was just getting close to her father again.
She, Casey, changed her story when she talked to Rob. Tracy was in the car when this conversation took place. THIS was the very first instance when Casey spoke about Zenaida. She never explained why she changed her story.
She was going through the discovery at Joses office once it came out. She kept saying all these people are lying, etc...(Isn't THAT rich!)
Casey is looking forward to a mistrial and a change of venue but ESPECIALLY a mistrial.
She said Casey was so annoying that nobody could be around her for a long period of time and said she had no friends even though she talked to all the people she did.
Discussion about the vigil that Dakota had. Casey sent her My Space messages, email and a handwritten thank you note. Casey was PISSED when that all came out in the news. She said that was something private.
Dakota had the "breakdown" and Casey talks about Dakota had been in a "behavioral center" already anyway and that was probably why she was hospitalized.
Whatever network was running the story Casey stated to Cindy-they are cut off, we are not talking to them anymore! She had no sympathy for Dakotas episode.
When the air samples came back, Lee kind of took over and told Casey just to not worry about that, it was BS and not an issue.
Tracy had to put a watch on her ankle so she and Casey could match and they could both have ankle monitors. They dressed the same one day to match.

Great work, MC, please do the second half when you get a chance, I don't want to listen to the whole thing. Yeah, I already get it Tracey, Casey is crazy, and we are losers.

She thinks/thought this would end in a mistrial!!!

This girl truly believes the whole world is stupid!!

She actually thinks LE was going to treat her the way her family obviously does and just go along with whatever she says/makes up!! It's astounding just how out of touch w/ reality she truly is. Unbelievable!

For those of you who can't listen to this tape right now, I would urge you all to listen to it another time. It gives greater insight into Casey's personality than anything that has been out in a while. Tracy's recollection of Casey reminds me so much of those jailhouse tapes where she was interacting with her parents. The narcissism is just overwhelming in both, but this peek into Casey's (alternative) view of reality is literally breathtaking.

I'm so floored about her saying Casey said going on the Howard Stern show how he would ask her bra size and if Jose was hitting it. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

It is abundantly clear that KC's reality is not reality. It is her made up world. No consequences for anything. Just create whatever story you want...people should just go right ahead and believe the story no matter how much evidence contradicts it. IMO it is both learned behavior and just who KC is. No wonder she didn't have very many good friends. It is also clear why she guy hopped all over Orlando. A few weeks with her...and most guys are scratching their heads thinking, "She ain't right." But hey, I am no defense attorney. This case in JB's and KC's deluted minds is going to wind up in a mistrial. LMAOROTF. But then that was before the baby's remains were found. Before. So who knows. LP was right when he said she thinks about ten minutes ahead and that is it. If she is convicted and does get the DP...what will she be thinking during her "dead man walking" route...????

The interview actually ended on part 1 but they are still recording on part 2 and there is a lot of background noise etc. but one thing that was pretty funny was they asked Tracy was So what do you do when you are not sleeping with baby killers and she says hanging out with media *advertiser censored*! I thought that was hilarious. She then goes omn to descibe what a HUGE heart that Leonard has and what a great guy he really is.

One thing I did pick up on in this recording is that she thinks when the news came out that LE believed Caylee was deceased that the wind went out of George and Cindys sails and that she thought at that point they believed Caylee was dead.

Nick Savage of the FBI was present during the interview.

Oh my gosh! She thinks/thought she is a super star!

The News lady had it right. KC was wagging her tail, thinking she was cute. Those statements, combined with videos of her prancing infront of the cameras, on the way to JB"s office.. OUCH! They back each other up.

It is abundantly clear that KC's reality is not reality. It is her made up world. No consequences for anything. Just create whatever story you want...people should just go right ahead and believe the story no matter how much evidence contradicts it. IMO it is both learned behavior and just who KC is. No wonder she didn't have very many good friends. It is also clear why she guy hopped all over Orlando. A few weeks with her...and most guys are scratching their heads thinking, "She ain't right." But hey, I am no defense attorney. This case in JB's and KC's deluted minds is going to wind up in a mistrial. LMAOROTF. But then that was before the baby's remains were found. Before. So who knows. LP was right when he said she thinks about ten minutes ahead and that is it. If she is convicted and does get the DP...what will she be thinking during her "dead man walking" route...????

You know - after listening to this, I will never again say things to myself like "Casey cannot possibly be that stupid to believe...( You can fill in the blanks here)". Never again.

Casey had a crush on Tracy's son and said that's my future husband...saw him in a picture.

Hey, she was mad because TonE dumped her on a Whim so she had to move on to a new target, I mean boyfriend. What's a girl to do?:rolleyes:

Again, I think the laughing by Tracy is simply an automatic response to re-telling an absolutely bizarre story about an absolutely crazy situation with an absolutely crazy girl named KC. I'm sure throughout the interview, Tracy was shaking her head as if to say, "I wouldn't believe this crap either, if I hadn't lived it!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member