TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking this case is a circus, and I don't believe anyone. :woohoo:

I think that's why it's always best to use the correct terminology, rather than slang. I'm a School Psychologist and test/diagnosis/work with children with all sorts of diagnoses. When the correct terminology is used, then there's no room for feelings being hurt.

I think our society still have a long way to go in that regard.

I can still understand the Mentally Retarded. as it USED to be the medical term.. but not "short Bus" etc..

NEW THREAD
NEW THOUGHTS
MY BEBE LOVES EVERYONE REGARDLESS..:)

where is Hailey?

Did she cry? I saw her dad the eyes and rub the nose...but when she spoke there was no difference to her usual voice.

ALSO...did anyone catch the "suicidal" stuff? Was that during that Feb 10 day?

UUHHH just taking a a stab in the dark here-- to protect him? For his own good? Because they don't know who to trust/believe and they are looking out for his welfare?

Billie said it was because people were driving by the house and yelling rude things and it wasn't a good environment for DD who is already upset.

BD doesn't make any connections to her daughter behaving differently having SA around the house. I suspect Hailey had implemented ways to avoid SA getting her alone.

Why would Hailey choose to sleep in the living room instead of her own room? The bf was roaming around the house and standing by her br door years ago, but then she figured out she was safer sleeping on the couch perhaps.

BD using the word "awesome" to describe her and SA's relationship in the last six months bothers me. She sounds so blinded by love. How could Hailey talk to her about SA and get understood?

Sick over the news day by day.

If she's in her room, and he comes in during the night, he can close the door and lock it and have his hand over her mouth so she can't scream before she even wakes up.

The living room was safer. More chance of Billie or David hearing her, and she couldn't get trapped.

They tried to set Clint up.......the earrings, going to dads.

Man how low can they go....... if this is proven to be true....

Again it could be Hailey took them out and dropped it...

If "they" found the earrings in her room and planted it...we'll never find the other one...

Well that answers that. He is AA.

That answers what? Surely, inthe year 2011, you and the other posters who are pointing out the AA boy are not realling turning this into an issue of race. I notice your posts are vague but insinuating. I really hope you are not going to take this thread down that vulgar road. REally, If I misread your vague posts then accept my apology. My only desire is to keep things intellectual and not vulgar.

Well Billie didnt see Hailey that morning. She checked in to set her mind at ease but she said the bed looked like Hailey was in there so how would she know if the earrings were on her? SA gave the description of what she was wearing. Billie was at work. And Clint finds an earring matching it when the move. That just doesnt set right with me. jmo

Excuse me, but I think it was reported that DD found the earring, not Clint.

Yes, I understand the thinking, but I really wonder how safe Hailey felt in the home with SA. I guess it would be telling if she slept on the couch before he lived there. mo

See, that's what I'm wondering!

Billie said it was because people were driving by the house and yelling rude things and it wasn't a good environment for DD who is already upset.

If that were the case, then I have a hard time believing that the State was involved. JMHO

I come from a family of social workers. My sister and mother work protectivie services and remove children from homes. I do not believe this is at all common practice. The state is not in the business of re victimizing the victim. However, they do remove when the house is unsafe. I believe because the parents (both CD and HD ) both of questionable parenting and one child is missing , that it is in the best interest to remove the child from the home until further determination is made. The good news is that both will be required to go to parenting classes and counseling. It is one thing to point fingers at the mistakes both parents made but it is far more productive to teach them and train them what to do now.

Not if Billie placed him voluntarily, there is no requirement to get her child back. For the record, CPS is supposed to HELP children and families. I'm sure counseling will be OFFERED.

While a good many of us don't agree with Billies parenting, none of it, thus far, ( as we know) has been proven to be just cause to remove a child.

Yes, I understand the thinking, but I really wonder how safe Hailey felt in the home with SA. I guess it would be telling if she slept on the couch before he lived there. mo

I was thinking that, too: maybe she felt safer in the living room, actually -- out in the wide open, then behind walls in her bedroom. MOO

Uhhh Duh? My entire concern WAS for DD's best interest and NOT ANY FURTHER UNNECESSARY TRAUMA! My question has been answered and just as I stated would be appropriate in my post...he is indeed WITH FAMILY..NOT in the care of The State of Texas foster care/custody...

That is what was upsetting..That initially it was thought he WAS NOT IN THE CARE OF FAMILY... AND THAT WAS MY ENTIRE PROBLEM...

Thankfully we have learned that just as I had hoped he is indeed WITH FAMILY..

Sorry if it was misunderstood as ANYTHING other than thaT..

I still believe there is a safety plan in place and CPS will be calling the shots as to the welfare of DD eventhough he is with relatives. This could include BD & CD will have to have supervision when around DD. If the relative does not follow the safety plan to the T CPS can remove the child to another home.

I can still understand the Mentally Retarded. as it USED to be the medical term.. but not "short Bus" etc..

NEW THREAD
NEW THOUGHTS

where is Hailey?

I didn't say anything about MHMR not sure why you quoted me?

If they didn't let kids stay with those parents who have minor drug arrests/histories, there would be precious few kids with parents.

Certainly Grandma would be fine as well imo.

He isn't 5 he is 16, this removal from his parents against his will must be even more traumatic.

IMO

It might be because he is a witness, and his Mom could possibly tamper with "the witness". He may have given pertinent information about SA and others to LE, and they need him to be "untampered" with, maybe? There is also the possiblity he told LE he is afraid for his life.

That answers what? Surely, inthe year 2011, you and the other posters who are pointing out the AA boy are not realling turning this into an issue of race. I notice your posts are vague but insinuating. I really hope you are not going to take this thread down that vulgar road. REally, If I misread your vague posts then accept my apology. My only desire is to keep things intellectual and not vulgar.

I don't believe they are making this a racial issue. The witness saw her walking with a boy that was African American. They had been wondering if the gf's son was the boy she was seen with and they asked if he was African American. When they looked at a pic of him they said he is African American and that is what they mean by that answers that. They were saying it could be the same boy.

NEW THREAD
NEW THOUGHTS

where is Hailey?
Debbie I have a daughter bordering that fine line and I am a fighter in the the corner for her believe me. Please forgive me. The letters I write and the stance I show.

If that were the case, then I have a hard time believing that the State was involved. JMHO

The state may think this whole family enviroment on mom and dads side is a circus. Might as well try to save one.

One question for BD...........what made the last 6 months with SA so AWESOME????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee