AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
JQP, did you see Knox' reply to you last thread, and my jump off of Knox' post? Some of us think you were on to something with the neighbor. It does look like LE spent some time looking into him, anyway. I agree his behavior was more than odd.

No, no, that's hoosegow!

I suddenly remembered the Tumble Bus from yesterday also - associated with the maglighter's address. I still think that is odd!

Was it associated with the address? I thought it was the phone number on reports. That could be who AG works for? IDK

Yea you would think if you thought to call at all, it would be to get help from that large group of people! I really don't know what to think about SC that morning? :waitasec: Yes,odd indeed!?

IMO here is what happened .... Calis family is moved outside when police come. They are at a loss what to do, RC would kick into high end mother-mode and reassure the boys that everything will be alright, SC calls the coach and informs him Isa is missing. Coach has a heap of kids waiting to play ball, keeps it under his hat thinking she will be found any minute (and really no need to even attempt to explain to a bunch of 6 year olds what is happening) - then tells parents after the game. By that stage searches are underway.

We don't know if anyone did go to help, we do know that candle light vigils were organised.

I am not saying that this is what happened but I wouldn't be calling off baseball games within an hour of her being reported missing moo

JQP, did you see Knox' reply to you last thread, and my jump off of Knox' post? Some of us think you were on to something with the neighbor. It does look like LE spent some time looking into him, anyway. I agree his behavior was more than odd.

No, I did not see it... I will go look.

Was it associated with the address? I thought it was the phone number on reports. That could be who AG works for? IDK

It's associated with the address and phone number for them. She actually has a job with a Science center or something like that.

http://www.healthcare.com/profile/vals-tumble-bus/

(haven't rechecked that phone #)

Maybe the "Vals Tumble Bus" is part time or ? I think it is worth looking into.

No, I did not see it... I will go look.

Can you point me to where you determined this part about the witness description matching NMc? because we were not able to find/determine tht.

JPQ wrote
Then the resident informed the officer that a man matching NMcD’s description "

address and phone number. She actually has a job with a Science center or something like that.

http://www.healthcare.com/profile/vals-tumble-bus/

(haven't rechecked that phone #)

Maybe the "Vals Tumble Bus" is part time or ? I think it is worth looking into.

Correcting ... it's the Sonoran Science Academy (a K-12 school)

Teacher 2nd grade is most likely

There is a Broadway campus

I am leaning more to the belief that because there is so much info on NMcD released that it is, in the big scheme of things, unimportant. I just don't see TPD throwing that out there if they think he is a suspect, even more so after realizing all the stuff missing in the dump.

Can you point me to where you determined this part about the witness description matching NMc? because we were not able to find/determine tht.

JPQ wrote

PDF 3 PG 17 and PDF 5 PG 31

Correcting ... it's the Sonoran Science Academy (a K-12 school)

Teacher 2nd grade is most likely

There is a Broadway campus

Interesting. I think I saw a report going into this place or nearby in PDF 6 this morning. I was wondering why LE went specfiically to the address in the report.

PDF 3 PG 17 and PDF 5 PG 31

I have posted those reports, but I am not aware of any statement where witness description matched the descripton of the neighbor. I saw he gave a description, but how do we know that witness descripton matches NMc's description in the reports?

Where do we see description of Celis' neighbor NMC?

I have posted those reports, but I am not aware of any statement where witness description matched the descripton of the neighbor. I saw he gave a description, but how do we know that witness descripton matches NMc's description in the reports?

Don't know if this is the one you are looking for (electrical box 9-9:30 am)

It appears a resident, CL, on Essex St. said a man matching McD's description was sitting on it and he told him to leave.

Or are you looking for the 2 am thing?

Sorry I don't have the packet/page number

BBM - I couldn't find one.

I see Tumblebuses all over our area as they make their way to local pre-schools and daycare facilities. Parents also hire Tumblebus for a kid's birthday party. The traveling gyms are usually privately owned/operated.

What is a TUMBLEBUS®

A TUMBLEBUS® is a gym on wheels filled with fun equipment--bringing the best possible physical education class to children at daycares, elementary schools, private schools, etc. Cheerfully decorated, the TUMBLEBUS® provides a unique and fun way for children to receive the physical fitness that is so important to their development.

http://www.tumblebus.com/whatis.htm

I am leaning more to the belief that because there is so much info on NMcD released that it is, in the big scheme of things, unimportant. I just don't see TPD throwing that out there if they think he is a suspect, even more so after realizing all the stuff missing in the dump.

Agree 100%. LE has essentially released what amounts to some soy filler in the big picture with just a few important details. They know there are enough pages and enough non-essential or not really connected to the case detail to keep the public engaged in the pile. Meanwhile, the vast majority of the public doesn't realize these documents are not the real meat of the case, and while people are focused on these piles of documents, it keeps the public out of LE's hair, so to speak. That allows LE to maintain the confidential, important, and salient info and preserves it for future possible litigation while everyone is busy dissecting a document dump.

Win/Win strategy and pretty smart of LE. LE's version of "ooohhh look..a sparkly birdie over there!"

<public runs over to look at sparkly birdie and gets distracted on the meaning of sparkly birdie>) IMO.

prof.. the officer discribes what NMcD is wearing and the same discriptors of the clothing are mentioned in the evidence findings in his home.

Agree 100%. LE has essentially released what amounts to some soy filler in the big picture with just a few important details. They know there are enough pages and enough non-essential or not really connected to the case detail to keep the public engaged in the pile. Meanwhile, the vast majority of the public doesn't realize these documents are not the real meat of the case, and while people are focused on these piles of documents, it keeps the public out of LE's hair, so to speak. That allows LE to maintain the confidential, important, and salient info and preserves it for future possible litigation while everyone is busy dissecting a document dump.

Win/Win strategy and pretty smart of LE. LE's version of "ooohhh look..a sparkly birdie over there!"

<public runs over to look at sparkly birdie and gets distracted on the meaning of sparkly birdie>) IMO.

LOL @ Sparkly birdie - I have ruled out Uncle RR for the same reason - no warrant info given except the fact that they found a knife and towel (?) - I think it was a towel. Just makes no sense

Agree 100%. LE has essentially released what amounts to some soy filler in the big picture with just a few important details. They know there are enough pages and enough non-essential or not really connected to the case detail to keep the public engaged in the pile. Meanwhile, the vast majority of the public doesn't realize these documents are not the real meat of the case, and while people are focused on these piles of documents, it keeps the public out of LE's hair, so to speak. Meanwhile LE maintains the confidential, important, and salient info and preserves it for future possible litigation.

I beg to differ... LE doe's not get to pick and choose what is released due to the FOIA they have no choice but to release the entirety of thier reports however are permitted to redact only portions of the information which give out things they wish to use in court and peoples address information. ( which really does not help because the addresses of those people can be located by using the parcel maps ) There were tooo many things found in the NMcD home that were to say the least incriminating. He was seen in two places where evidence was found, there was discovery in the alley behind chris' home and in the wash area where NMcD was seen coming from. Now, we can place him in both places, we have evidence found in both areas... There is enough there to justify searching his home, there more things are found. I think the only thing we are missing here is the victim... What did he do with her ? Did he take the evidence down to those areas to hide it ? Did he take Isa somewhere else and later hide his evidence ?

Another thing I found interesting looking at the Crime Maps and limiting the points to Kidnapping is there have been 4 kidnappings all within a 3 mile radius of the home. Then add in the Child Molestations and the core of those are around the house as well.

I beg to differ... LE doe's not get to pick and choose what is released due to the FOIA they have no choice but to release the entirety of thier reports however are permitted to redact only portions of the information which give out things they wish to use in court and peoples address information. ( which really does not help because the addresses of those people can be located by using the parcel maps ) There were tooo many things found in the NMcD home that were to say the least incriminating. He was seen in two places where evidence was found, there was discovery in the alley behind chris' home and in the wash area where NMcD was seen coming from. Now, we can place him in both places, we have evidence found in both areas... There is enough there to justify searching his home, there more things are found. I think the only thing we are missing here is the victim... What did he do with her ? Did he take the evidence down to those areas to hide it ? Did he take Isa somewhere else and later hide his evidence ?

Another thing I found interesting looking at the Crime Maps and limiting the points to Kidnapping is there have been 4 kidnappings all within a 3 mile radius of the home. Then add in the Child Molestations and the core of those are around the house as well.

Respectfully this is not true. If LE chose to relese these documents they release what they want. If it goes to court the judge chooses what can and can't be released.

A clear example in this case is that the statements and interviews of SC and RC are missing and we know they were interviewed separately for "hours" on the Saturday. That is just one obvious detail missing

The second bolded area is VERY interesting - do you have a link for the crime maps used please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77