GUILTY PA - Sean Conroy, 36, dies in attack on Philly subway platform, 26 March 2008

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Broad daylight and all this man was doing was working. Sean Patrick Conroy died after being attacked by four teens on a Philadelphia subway platform. Mr. Conroy is a veteran employee of Starbucks and was attacked in the middle of the afternoon. LE has caught one of the high school students thanks to a subway police officer. The officer saw the actual attack, but was on the other side of the tracks as it unfolded. What a d*mn sin. Our local news revealed that Mr. Conroy was to be married at the end of next month. http://www.philly.com/philly/wires/...safterattackbyteensonphilasubwayplatform.html

Oh, Filly, this is horrible. What has become of our teens that they gang up and do this type of thing to innocent people? Broad daylight too. :( I'm sorry for his family and the woman he was to marry. These teens can spend the rest of their worthless lives in prison. Let them fight for their lives on a daily basis.

Oh, Filly, this is horrible. What has become of our teens that they gang up and do this type of thing to innocent people? Broad daylight too. :( I'm sorry for his family and the woman he was to marry. These teens can spend the rest of their worthless lives in prison. Let them fight for their lives on a daily basis.

Isn't it a sin, TM? I'm fortunate that I don't have to go into town to work. I get off at the next stop from where this man was murdered if I have to go into the office for some reason. However, yes indeed my daughter is on that subway/el. I'm not supposed to worry. When school lets out they're like a pack of animals these teens. Mr. Conroy's fiance' did tell the police his iPod was missing. His poor, poor family. Man goes to work in the morning and is murdered after lunch time. Sad, and senseless.

It's a thing happening all the time in Britain. and they use their mobile phones to film the event. to show around to friends.

It's come to light that the teens who murdered Mr. Conroy did so just for AMUSEMENT. They attacked this man just for the h*ll of it. High School kids in broad daylight. Sickening.http://www.philly.com/inquirer/front_page/20080328_Subway_attack_was_to_amuse__police_say.html

I am so sorry that decent people have to put up with this type of nonsense. A "wolfpack" mentality and behavior should not be tolerated, and I don't give a flip who thinks these morons have a "right" to act any old way they want.

You should move down here to Texas, Filly. If kids try to pack up like that and terrorize people, we just insert a few nice big cops into the mix and they scatter like roaches.

We have a community that is not afraid to stand up to such nonsense. If I see something wrong happening, I step up to intervene. Not everyone does the same, but plenty of us do. God has my back; if it's my time to go, so be it. I have to trust that God is protecting me if He's not done with me yet!

Stay safe!
Susan

These kids are disgusting; IMO if they were raised by wolves, they would have turned out nicer. Wolves are very nurturing animals.
I am hoping this doesn't become a trend here among youths as it is in England.

In my opinion they stop being "kids" once they get to the point where they attack and kill an innocent person. They've lost all the innocence of childhood and deserve to be punished like adults.

Gangs like the Bloods and the Crips would never get a strong foothold in rural areas. No one in those areas would put up with that garbage. Only you'd probably be branded a racist if you try to run them out.

The news article about him says "targeted for NO REASON?" ***NO*** reason????!!!...... UH,, HELLO...... what he have here is obviously a RACIAL HATE CRIME but no one has the GUTS to say it because we live in a country that PANDERS to blacks and lets them get away with crime and murder and horrible behavior,, every day. And of course we want everyone to believe that ONLY the 'evil whites' are capable of 'hate crimes'.... NOT BLACKS.
When in realty THEY are the MOST guilty of it... and they are the ones who most often get away with it. Every day horrible crimes are committed by them against whites and it doesn't even make the headlines.

Once again (and again and again and again.....) if this crime were the other way around,,,, it would be FRONT-PAGE HEADLINES in every paper in the nation, blacks would be rioting, looting, and marching for their 'civil rights' in every city (with jesse jackson of course..), and there would be endless talk and news shows on TV for the next YEAR going on and on about how evil and racists whites are,, and how blacks are the poor little innocent victims. God I am so sick to death of it.

Sorry if the truth hurts.

For amusement. I don't understand what is happening in the world. How could anyone, regardless of age or background, find any amusement in watching another person suffer horribly, and destroying the lives of their friends and families. I don't get what is happening to twist the minds of these people so they could take pleasure out of doing this, and feel no empathy for the victims, or guilt for their actions. :(

I am so sorry that decent people have to put up with this type of nonsense. A "wolfpack" mentality and behavior should not be tolerated, and I don't give a flip who thinks these morons have a "right" to act any old way they want.

You should move down here to Texas, Filly. If kids try to pack up like that and terrorize people, we just insert a few nice big cops into the mix and they scatter like roaches.

We have a community that is not afraid to stand up to such nonsense. If I see something wrong happening, I step up to intervene. Not everyone does the same, but plenty of us do. God has my back; if it's my time to go, so be it. I have to trust that God is protecting me if He's not done with me yet!

Stay safe!
Susan

Oh I would so love to move to Texas, TGI. Got my Romo Jersey and all. LOL No, here everybody just turns the other way. They just buried this poor guy. It's so sad. Call Troy for me, O.K. cause I'm heading to Texas.

The news article about him says "targeted for NO REASON?" ***NO*** reason????!!!...... UH,, HELLO...... what he have here is obviously a RACIAL HATE CRIME but no one has the GUTS to say it because we live in a country that PANDERS to blacks and lets them get away with crime and murder and horrible behavior,, every day. And of course we want everyone to believe that ONLY the 'evil whites' are capable of 'hate crimes'.... NOT BLACKS.
When in realty THEY are the MOST guilty of it... and they are the ones who most often get away with it. Every day horrible crimes are committed by them against whites and it doesn't even make the headlines.

Once again (and again and again and again.....) if this crime were the other way around,,,, it would be FRONT-PAGE HEADLINES in every paper in the nation, blacks would be rioting, looting, and marching for their 'civil rights' in every city (with jesse jackson of course..), and there would be endless talk and news shows on TV for the next YEAR going on and on about how evil and racists whites are,, and how blacks are the poor little innocent victims. God I am so sick to death of it.

Sorry if the truth hurts.

Stop it Reb. Now you know it's only a hate crime the other way around. I wanted to say this screams "HATE CRIME", but this poor guys family asked that race doesn't factor into it. Meanwhile now these are high school kids. They got the one locked up, but still don't have the other four. It's four they are looking for. What's that tell ya? Tells ya "Snitches Get Stitches". So, four of these creeps are walking the street, and taking the subway still. No, our Mayor, and Police Commish won't even ellude to a hate crime and besides this guy as a middle class, white male is not in the protected class.

No district attorney in his right mind is ever going to charge anyone with a Hate Crime for a black on white crime.It would be career suicide regardless of the circumstances.
Its just a designation anyway it doesnt mitigate the consequences of the crime for the victim.
So its nothing to worry about Reb besides the thought police will show you the light,im sure.

Cry me a river.....

Wah wah! As if this poor man's parents aren't crying. He just became engaged on Easter Sunday. I'm betting his fiance' is devastated and crying. No doubt the kid is being hassled though because somebody gave up them names. They should have went to school. Shouldn't be jumping and beating up innocent people.

I'm utterly stunned and am consumed with grief for this man's family and friends. How senseless and evil. What are you talking about, Reb? Were the murderers black?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back