Theories on what happened to Lindsey B.

I thought that was KK's son?

No worries seventeen, I do that ALOT! :)

Yes, it was KK's son.
...which actually doesn't negate your theory, seventeenseconds; just stir that alphabet soup, and
a035.gif
check your spoon.

So if I have posted this before please forgive me. I keep mulling it over and it seems to hold water to me:

I still think Dale is in the thick of it, and the minute Lindsey walked out of KK's house she saw that white car a few houses up and knew immediately who it was, was scared and so took an alternate route home. He saw her walking past and it was an oppportunity he had dreamed about, caught up with her and probably cornered her with his car and offered her something so she went ahead and got in.

That would explain the immediate fear that she had before that day about someone and give reason for her to turn right on 6th and cut over E on Fir. Many think LE believed she walked that route or they wouldn't have searched JM's property 6x's. I don't think anyone was at home at Libby's and now really spooked, hearing his car off a ways, she might have made it across the hwy to the parking lot by the bridge which is where he cornered her and left real quick like.

I think there might be several things not put into the Affidavit that would tell us more. They didn't need to put everything in, just enough to get a SW.

Is there a photo of the area (by the bridge) you are describing Scandi?

Is there a photo of the area (by the bridge) you are describing Scandi?

I think Jvk took a great one.

In the summer there isn't a lot of water in the creek. But the foliage around it is quite dense as I remember SS saying.

The whole culvert system of 2 side by side pipes that criss cross the whole town was searched acc to the man in the Bldg Dept. He was confident they didn't miss anything, but I read a post lately that suggested they should do another search as it might have changed after they flooded the pipes with water to wash it out.

We all have ideas going through our minds but mine requires that I go back to the begining when the police arrived. Do we know if yellow police tape was put up across Lindsey's bedroom door that evenning. I'm wondering if anyone knows if yellow crime scene tape was placed in a wide ranging way on the last seen corner or corners? When was this crime scene tape removed? This could possibly tell how important all the areas were to the detectives & CSI. If corners were not conered off as a crime scene wouldn't that mean that area wasn't of interest? Is there a thread on this? The search doesn't pick up on this subject. LE is calling this a missing person crime so where does LE feel the crime scene. Have I totally missed this?

We all have ideas going through our minds but mine requires that I go back to the begining when the police arrived. Do we know if yellow police tape was put up across Lindsey's bedroom door that evenning. I'm wondering if anyone knows if yellow crime scene tape was placed in a wide ranging way on the last seen corner or corners? When was this crime scene tape removed? This could possibly tell how important all the areas were to the detectives & CSI. If corners were not conered off as a crime scene wouldn't that mean that area wasn't of interest? Is there a thread on this? The search doesn't pick up on this subject. LE is calling this a missing person crime so where does LE feel the crime scene. Have I totally missed this?
Karen, nice catch (again! You go, girl!)!
I can tell you I didn't see or hear anything about police tape anywhere except for that which sealed off Lindsey's bedroom. I can't prove there wasn't any, though. FWIW.

Last night I went back to the beginning, too, over in the astrology forum. It had been a long time since I'd seen that first chart Tuba did for Lindsey, and reading it again, in light of subsequent developments, surprised me. Would you mind looking at it again, please Karen, to see if seems different to you now?
Maybe we can rethink some things, if it does. Thanks!

Hi Karen. I read that the tape is still up on Lindsey's bedroom door and to this day Melissa has not taken it down.

PS: I think I read that in a post from Marilyn M.

Scandi What would this mean? From my understanding of the first response officers is that they secure the possible crime scene, and start interviewing the parents & family. One officer takes notes, one will look around the area to make sure nothing is disturbed , an officer will watch how parents are reacting. Then CSI comes in to do their work. So why up in Lindsey's room? Most of all did LE release the crime scene early on or a month, two, three after? Also why would a mother keep the creepy tape up? This is just one of those subjects that would be so helpful if understood.

Scandi What would this mean? From my understanding of the first response officers is that they secure the possible crime scene, and start interviewing the parents & family. One officer takes notes, one will look around the area to make sure nothing is disturbed , an officer will watch how parents are reacting. Then CSI comes in to do their work. So why up in Lindsey's room? Most of all did LE release the crime scene early on or a month, two, three after? Also why would a mother keep the creepy tape up? This is just one of those subjects that would be so helpful if understood.

It is a bit odd I agree. If she has taken it down now it has not been written about that I have read.

The immediate thought I had was Melissa wanted to preserve the room exactly as Lindsey left it as a way of remembering her every day.

Once CSI has been in and captured what they need they usually release the scene. They can go back any time after that with a warrant if need be, so it would be hard to believe it was at LE's direction, don't you think?

I wonder if there is any scuttlebut going around town? I always hope for news when I come here ;}

Scandi you probly right about the crime scene tape being kept up by MB. No offense but that creeps me out. Crime scene tape being put up doesn't give me nostagic feelings. It also wouldn't have a thing to do with keeping a daughters room the same for when she returned. To hear there is a possibility MB took it down gives me alittle faith. We aren't talking Cristmas ribbon here. Police obviously thought that at least Lindsey's bedroom held some clues into Lindsey going missing. Back to the question of WHY was it put up in the first place. Is this a difficult question? It just might mean something as simple as they wanted to check it thourghly. No one seems to know anything that could help the searchers find clues. We have some of W/S finest in sluething that have ventured over to this case to help but no one will answer pertinet questions. If folks were more forthright we may have found Lindsey early on. My gut tells me the people of McCleary are going to be sickened when they are told by LE who the SO is and who helped. ~<3~

Scandi you probly right about the crime scene tape being kept up by MB. No offense but that creeps me out. Crime scene tape being put up doesn't give me nostagic feelings.

I can't find fault in her leaving the tape up. I don't know what I would do or not do in that situation. I really don't. No one should have to know what that is like.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!
Back