GUILTY NC - Lynn Jackenheimer, 33, murdered, Hatteras Island, 3 July 2012

I have a friend that works for NBC in New York. The shows you mentioned will only put certain things on their shows and the base it on the amount of air the story has already had. They also go by the amount of e-mails, calls etc they receive. So the more people going to their websites and asking the better. Anybody think he's hunkered down close to Ashland hoping that it'll all blow over? Sounds kind of nuts but he maybe be off the deep end by now.

FWIW, the Washington Post had an article about them this a.m.

FWIW, the Washington Post had an article about them this a.m.

I know she's pushing to get the story on the NBC national news......it all depends on what kind of news day it is and what brings ratings ...pretty sad I know.

Well he did have a decent paying job. And im sure he maybe spent a little more then he should because his intentions were trying to get her back and sometimes you will go out of your budget in order to win a woman over. I very seriously doubt his intentions were for this to happen or he would not of just dropped her body 20 miles away from where it happened in a bag. While i am not trying to defend his actions in any means, in no way is this premeditated or even look as so. You see these crimes of passion a lot, you have a man trying to get a woman back who really does not want to be with him but yet still gives him a change and you mix in alcohol(which tends to bring deeper feelings out), and an already volatile history and it is spelling disaster. She probably told him some things he did not want to hear after some drinks and the violence was taking to a whole different level.

I think he would have taken her body further but he reached the point where he needed the ferry to go further so dumped her right there. He was only about 2 miles from the end of the island where there was no bridge. I don't think there was any premeditation, just a burst of rage.

I wonder who rented the beach house? Thats a good chunk of change if he did.

It makes me wonder if this was somewhat premeditated if he was willing to spend so much on the rental, if indeed he did.

The rentals at the OBX at normally paid in full before arrival. What I've seen is around 30 days before arrival.

Yeah, I would say it would be, at minimum, $2500 for that size house, 3 lots away from the ocean & 4th of July week.....

Help me understand your thoughts on how this could be premeditated in regard to who paid for the rental.

i agree, the brother said "he just dropped his kid off here"... not "he left my nephew here"...

not like it really matters or anything. but i do think it shows that nate won't be getting any support (financial or otherwise) from his brother!! just the vibe i got...

i'm in a border town in mexico and if he decides to head this way... i'd know him from anywhere. AND the car! i'll be keeping my eye out!

i'm glad they found lynn, but im not holding out much hope that nate will be found alive. i think he'll start to feel the pressure and know that he's done for either way... my guess is he will go into a deep depression if he hasn't already and probably take his own life.

oh and one more thing.. about the FB pic... if that was taken on the 4th of july, he would have still been with the kids... where the heck were they for the hours upon hours that he was sitting there (if it's him). a toddler can't care for himself and who knows if the 13 year old would have been able to care for him either. i would think she would at least be able to say she babysat, if she did.

just my 2cents :)

its not him...he had missing teeth, salt pepper hair

see Dare County is on it...i urge anyone who has never been to their facebook page to check it out....they really work hand in hand with their community & in turn that community gives back...really nice operation they got down there from what i can see

& i know this may sound a lil out there, but something about a Law Officer with 30years experience in same area i believe & a deep southern accent as the Dare County Sheriff has gives me a strange sense of security that justice will be persued to the fullest

I have a lifelong friend of mine who works on the Dare County Sheriff's office, he's a school resource officer now, but did work in patrol for many years prior to this past one when he switched to the SRO. He has always spoken very highly of the Dare County office. He worked for two other local counties Sheriff departments before switching to Dare & I've never heard him speak a bad word about them. That's a big change from those other two offices he worked at.

I share your sense of security :)

I have a lifelong friend of mine who works on the Dare County Sheriff's office, he's a school resource officer now, but did work in patrol for many years prior to this past one when he switched to the SRO. He has always spoken very highly of the Dare County office. He worked for two other local counties Sheriff departments before switching to Dare & I've never heard him speak a bad word about them. That's a big change from those other two offices he worked at.

I share your sense of security :)

i went thru their facebook page & i can believe he does...that's a class operation goin on there...& one last note on the Sheriff, his name is J.D....i feel good about the prospects of this turning into justice for Lynn with him at the helm...he definitely strikes me as an honorable man

OMG thank you for that....its probably the 1st time in days i have laughed so hard...lol

Your welcome...........actually it might be to cruel for Sandusky. In all seriousness I can't believe he hasn't been spotted. I got a ticket for not getting my sticker for my license a day late because of police cars having license plate scanners. I feel sick for what Ciara is going through I know how much she depended on Lynn.

Your welcome...........actually it might be to cruel for Sandusky. In all seriousness I can't believe he hasn't been spotted. I got a ticket for not getting my sticker for my license a day late because of police cars having license plate scanners. I feel sick for what Ciara is going through I know how much she depended on Lynn.

agreed...nothing will ever replace their mother...you know sometimes i hear the words used "well, at least he didn't harm the kids"..& while true he didn't do those things to them (can't even say it), he did flip their lives upside down & took a mother who loved them so much away for ever...its already a tragedy no matter how the rest of it plays out :(

Does anybody know where the presser is going to be streaming live?

I sent a PM to mj23 asking where in Florida Nate had lived.

I thought of something else to ask:

my23. if you have an opportunity, please express to his family the prayers & concern from many readers here & countless others who have followed this case & hold no blame or ill-will toward them. They have exhibited integrity & grace in an impossible situation. ( click thanks if you agree)

I can't remember if I saw this article posted here yet:

Family And Friends Pay Tribute To Lynn Jackenheimer

http://www.wmfd.com/local-news/single.asp?story=51276

But before they left Hatteras Island, Jackenheimer's friends and family members met at the site where her body was found.
The contingent placed purple ribbons and balloons in the area that signify domestic violence in her remembrance.

please spread this everywhere...thank you

nate_wanted-2.jpg

Bumping this up...

headlines on wavy.com says she was stabbed & strangled....OMG...how awful!! :((

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members