TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I THINK it may depend on the state if they need his permission. I believe they do need his permission though.

We've watched several cases where the children, we KNEW had answers, but the parent wouldn't let LE talk to them.

Pity, it MAY have solved some of our 'cold' cases.

JMHO
fran

I think if Gail did indeed remove valuables and try to restrict his access to her accounts, she was in self preservation mode and was certainly trying to extricate herself from what sounds like a nightmare. i was just telling someone that I hoped she had taken desperate measures to get out while she was still able. But with each passing day that looks less and less likely.

Maybe Mr. P "stole" his own jewelry and had an accomplice to take it somewhere far from where they live to sell it. There are way too many zigs and zags in this whole scenario.

The neighbor who was telling that Mr. P was "having an affair w/BCBS co worker" seems to know a lot, but I'd have been scared to get up there and blab it out on TV. There may be scary repercussions for her!

With a bright red, noticeable car like Gail's, I feel that no doubt it was planned for her and the car to be at the bottom of a deep body of water. How else could you hide it?

ETA: If my scenario of Matt having someone to take the jewelrey away and sell it, somewhere far away, is true, then that would give Matt some fresh cash for paying his lawyer without having to write a check.

Maybe Matt even paid this "courier of the jewels" a nice little spot for the efforts! JMO

the fact that he won't let her family into "his" house kind of cements it for me. I just can't imagine someone doing that who doesn't have anything to hide.

Maybe he's the one paranoid.....of someone taking things from the house? imo.

Not for anyone to sleuth and find out, I'm curious as to what kind of car the PI or the GF drives?

I THINK it may depend on the state if they need his permission. I believe they do need his permission though.

We've watched several cases where the children, we KNEW had answers, but the parent wouldn't let LE talk to them.

Pity, it MAY have solved some of our 'cold' cases.

JMHO
fran

Since GP is missing and with the DV calls, do you think CPS has had any part in the last two weeks?

I would post the court docs if I could figure out how to do it....they wouldn't cut and paste into my WS post...they have the kids names and all of their ss#'s so I'd also need to edit them out because although they're public record I'm NOT comfortable with that. Could I email them to a moderator somehow???

The cellphone beeps were not at wal mart ...they are in the general area of wal mart...that means the bottom of the mountain someplace.

How do you find out if the police have done a vehicle search for TN etc...I mean, if they have even put out an alert for the car? Seems like surely they have...?

The last known sighting of Gail was not by SB (who is sure that Gail was driving)....One I know without doubt (the other I was told about as deffinate)...both have been reported to SMPD...but no update of the last known sighting has been made....Why on earth not??? It's this sort of thing that makes us wonder if anything official is being done.

SM police at first DID say things about the investigation and then...poof...nothing! Did detective Tizzio fall off the face of the earth??

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136222"]Click here for timeline information. If you have an addition to the timeline please leave a visitor message on the profile page of our dedicated member forums4justice[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135941"]Click here for media links[/ame]

SM police at first DID say things about the investigation and then...poof...nothing! Did detective Tizzio fall off the face of the earth??

Word is that Detective Tizzio is only part-time on the case. Go figure.:banghead:

The neighbor who was telling that Mr. P was "having an affair w/BCBS co worker" seems to know a lot, but I'd have been scared to get up there and blab it out on TV. There may be scary repercussions for her!

that's what a true friend does.

Not that this has any reflection on the BCBS's of our country, BUT...I once worked for BCBS at the biggest one at the time. We called the guys like Matt P. "the guys upstairs". They had the perks, the works, fine offices, and with most corporate goings-on, a number of these guys had it made when it came to sneaking out for affairs with a co worker, or whatever, and they did plenty of it.

We knew who and what and at that time of my life, I found it shocking and a big letdown to know that such went on! In fact, one of these big shots got fired for sexual harassment from his job at BCBS, and that was back in the early days! I'm just recalling my days at the Big B, what went on and what we saw. I know that they must be more stealthy with affairs these days, but who knows?

I decided I had had enough when one of my "friends" got a job I had also applied for, and I was much more qualified. Turns out she was the guy's "honey". I guess I missed that one.

We would see "long lunches" (even though there was a nice cafeteria in the bldg.) where TWO of the "guys upstairs" would go for lunch, then a few minutes later, the woman of their choice would head out for a long lunch. The floors were open on our level, and we could see them come and go. It was really an eye opener.

ETA: And they were not going to the cafeteria! Our building was all glass, and we could see people and cars leaving. The snoops eventually found out for us: a motel! There were lots and lots of those in a university town. Now, this was back in the early 1980s, so it's been a while.

The neighbor who was telling that Mr. P was "having an affair w/BCBS co worker" seems to know a lot, but I'd have been scared to get up there and blab it out on TV. Theremay be scary repercussions for her!

that's what a true friend does.

I bet MP really appreciated that :) Things are closing in a little tighter...hope this case does not lose any momentum.

the first thread earlier today, fbx said the kids were still attending school. We were also told a few days ago that the kids were with Matt's mother -- I guess that means Matt's mom lives in the area.

Matt's Mom does live in the area...bottom of the W...she's very nice, always around, helping with the kids activities and parties...y'know, when we mom's have to be in 2 places at once! She and Gail seemed to have a good relationship. You'd think from this that she'd be actively involved in searching and such...Matt's upset and busy with the kids after all...she could really help, you would think. Her NON-reaction to all this is as puzzling as her son's.

I would post the court docs if I could figure out how to do it....they wouldn't cut and paste into my WS post...they have the kids names and all of their ss#'s so I'd also need to edit them out because although they're public record I'm NOT comfortable with that. Could I email them to a moderator somehow???

The cellphone beeps were not at wal mart ...they are in the general area of wal mart...that means the bottom of the mountain someplace.

How do you find out if the police have done a vehicle search for TN etc...I mean, if they have even put out an alert for the car? Seems like surely they have...?

The last known sighting of Gail was not by SB (who is sure that Gail was driving)....One I know without doubt (the other I was told about as deffinate)...both have been reported to SMPD...but no update of the last known sighting has been made....Why on earth not??? It's this sort of thing that makes us wonder if anything official is being done.

Wish I could help you with the document problem, but ????? Can you edit somehow and then copy the URL and link it here or do you have a hard copy? If not can you just post the link ....court link? Or is it a pay per view?

Can you say if the other witnesses saw her on or off the mountain?

I'm not liking how this is going either.....but maybe/hopefully LE is gathering the info/leads they have (like AD from AL and her hard proof). With a missing person, one day is too long and they (LE) are talking about a week?

Be sure BCBS has talked with LE and their own lawyers maybe--for their best interests in how to handle it. Him being on leave...is huge, imo.

Word is that Detective Tizzio is only part-time on the case. Go figure.:banghead:

Have you heard anything about the FBI or TBI being involved yet MacGyver? TY.

I'm thinking Suck Creek Road then....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members