Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #125

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just hit me...IF she did steal a check from great-grandparent's and IF one check was made out for an even $354, the price range could have been for some sort of medication for someone with no health insurance.

Just heard someone at the pharmacy a few days ago, elderly gentleman having to pay $450 or so for ONE of his medications that wasn't covered on insurance..

Just a thought imho, in no way gospel :p

I think though, any of the meds Casey would have been interested in are quite cheap these days. I can get lortabs, oxycontin, or zanax for under 20.00 dollars without insurance. lol, I sound like a druggie. I've just had a bad bout of health issues for the past couple of months.

BUT, I wonder how much oxy patches are? Interesting thought.

The GPS system which is in most new phones (blackjack) will pinpoint the location directly and does not require pings.

So how does that work with the GPS chip..Does the chip have an ID or is the ID the phone number? Because if the chip is unique in each one than if someone has the blackjack couldn't they locate it? I am so dumb about this....

I wonder why they have to go to all this trouble....why not ask Casey where she was when these phone calls were made? I guess even Leonard knows she lies.....
LP is NOT allowed to talk to her - remember? I'm sure he's come across this type of situation before in his bounty hunting. Looking for some badazz and this guy has a wife, girlfriend, other friends, etc. - and THEY WON'T talk - so he's had to "get around them" in other ways. This isn't this guys first rodeo!

Sorry but I missed the family spokesperson today....he said that Casey is NOT speaking to her parents?
Yes, that is exactly what he said. She said the newspaper in Orlando, which has been on top of this story reported she was. He then said she must not have read the AP wire, which stated she WAS NOT! Of course we all know AP is not always right, but maybe that is where HE got his information.

Because he is talking out of his azz... He is trying to imply he has some secret unknown technology. He probly just has now heard of cell phone pinging and thinks no one else has either and trying to use it as a scare tactic but ended up looking like a moron.
I totally disagree. He was implying they were going to have the same information that LE has had but would not release for June 17th calls and this would put the people she DID talk to on alert that it was going to come out. This isn't a scare tactic. I think LP knows what the records show already. It was a warning, imo.

Well SURE HE DOES. But like you said, and he (LP) knows - if he were to just walk right up them well it would be a "feet do your duty" moment. So, by playing this ace last night - he let them know he is interested. I really believe LP orchestrated last night's media. I think it was strategically timed - with GP’s being out of the house (and the area as well). He (LP) did not share this with anyone BUT his team. His TEAM had that all laid out last night. They wanted to see the “traffic” pick up on the internet and have Casey alone (except with the female BH) to intercept and respond to that “traffic”. IMO there WAS a lot of traffic last night - which could be why the church visit was cancelled - the whole world knows where she was going today. I don’t think Miss Casey cancelled it - I think she was told she wasn’t going and that came from the security team.

Or - if CA is NOT allowed internet access - ANy of the security team COULD HAVE been online "posing" as Casey to intercept and response to this traffic.

I wonder if the Anthonys have a new computer in the house, since theirs, including Casey's laptop, are still with LE?

That is a good point. He needs to get their names thrown out there so people will rip their character to shreads. It is so obvious to me LP and JB are in bed together.

My opinion: LE has spoken with all of these people and asked them to keep their mouths shut and out of the media. This is Team Casey's way of baiting them so they come out and start talking.

I think though, any of the meds Casey would have been interested in are quite cheap these days. I can get lortabs, oxycontin, or zanax for under 20.00 dollars without insurance. lol, I sound like a druggie. I've just had a bad bout of health issues for the past couple of months.

BUT, I wonder how much oxy patches are? Interesting thought.

I think it would depend on the meds....one of my meds is $1788.00 a month.

That is a good point. He needs to get their names thrown out there so people will rip their character to shreads. It is so obvious to me LP and JB are in bed together.

IMO, LP is being used by Baez or they are in cahoots.

He wants to see if any of those pings put her in the area of the known addresses of those people. He thinks she met with one or more of them possibly and this is what he is trying to decifer. If the tower her phone is pinging is near Joe Blow's, then one could think she was possibly there. See?!
But that doesn't indicate that the people Leonard was talking about were actually there. She could have sat outside the Glenwood house and called JP on the phone.

The tower would pick up her location, but not JP's.

How could that prove she dropped off Caylee there?

PattyG is in the process of uploading it. He went off on the media for "spinning" everything. When Jamie pointed out that the news was from a reputable source he continued to go off on the media. He has little self-control like all the other players in this mess. IMHO

And with that, you have to remember who he is the mouthpiece for. The two that were out of control before they hired him to speak for them.

IMHO LP is only in this for the cheap advertising 50,000 is a small price for nationwide coverage. Try pricing a nationwide commercial. He is getting a lot for his money.

When the coverage dies down he likes to say something shocking to keep it going.

It's not front page news on any of the news stations in Orlando anymore and I could hardly find it today in the Orlando Sentinel.com

I doubt that some lawyer three years out of law school has the resources to break this case, given that it's Orlando LE's highest priority and that the FBI is also involved. Of course Baez is the only player with access to Casey. But you'd have to believe that Caylee was really kidnapped or otherwise given to another person in order to believe that Baez has a pipeline to meaningful information that could bring Caylee home alive.

I don't.

OR>>>>>>>>> He is involved with some of the "players" and that is why he got this case to begin with.

I wonder why they have to go to all this trouble....why not ask Casey where she was when these phone calls were made? I guess even Leonard knows she lies.....
Good point. He made a big show of saying he wanted to obtain the ping records to track Casey's interaction with specific people, but all it would really show is where Casey went. The other people may have been nowhere around.

And with that, you have to remember who he is the mouthpiece for. The two that were out of control before they hired him to speak for them.

Yes, good point. The very first time I saw Cindy, she went out of control on Geraldo...blasting the media while asking for their help at the same time. I wondered why the heck was she so angry? This story had just come out at that point. The panelists on Geraldo's show were flabbergasted.....I remember thinking, "What's this woman's problem here?"

IMO, LP is being used by Baez or they are in cahoots.

I used to think that, but not so much anymore. It's not that I have any kind of affection for LP, but he's been denied access to Casey (which he thought he'd have) and I don't think he takes too kindly to JB for that. He's also been lambasted by people in his OWN profession, so now he's got something to prove. He's just turned into a wildcard, IMO.

Perhaps he will start suggesting that they drop her off at a Steak & Shake ~ aren't they open all night?

How 'bout IHOP? They're open 24/7 too, and it's a good enough place to have meetings!

In my opinion - if I were Cindy Anthony (thankfully Im not) you dont want to talk - you dont want to tell me what you did with our ONLY grandchild - find another safe house Crasey! AGAIN - I say its time for some tough love

Just a reminder to use names or initials when discussing those involved. Let's leave crasey behind and just use her name or initials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail