2011.05.16 Sidebar Thread (Juror Selection Day Seven)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching these proceedings closer than I'm watching the Mississippi River flood watch for my city/state. :p

I don't know how I'm going to sit or lay down to watch this trial. Two MRI's ordered (degenerative bones in my neck and possible spine) Right now I can barely hold my head up. I wonder if I can use my PS3, browse the web to WFTV to watch live from there. Does anyone know?

Aw, I hope you get feeling better! :(

You should be able to access it on your PS3 (or iPad, if you have one of those). Basically anything with an internet connection should be able to get the WFTV live video streams.

Is AF sick or not? I'm asking because someone posted in today's jury selection thread that she should get a steroid shot. I replied with this:
:floorlaugh:
Because I thought it about her demeanor or something. I got here late and haven't seen her yet.
I REALLY need to get with it!:crazy:

That made me *snort out loud* :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Got lost on the magic carpet ride. What an adventure! Did find this while I was out in space if anyone hasn't read was very interesting to me. It was from Saturday's hearing.

Here's the link to the actual post:

http://thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewt...p=84329#p84329

Posted by Snaz @12:19 am in the 5/14 sidebar thread. post#757

Sorry don't know how to bring post over from another thread.

IS cant even get the correct day of jury selection. Its the 7th day of selection, not the 6th....

Thanks to everyone for the updates in this thread. Helps me get caught up really fast!

Got lost on the magic carpet ride. What an adventure! Did find this while I was out in space if anyone hasn't read was very interesting to me. It was from Saturday's hearing.

Here's the link to the actual post:

http://thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewt...p=84329#p84329

Posted by Snaz @12:19 am in the 5/14 sidebar thread. post#757

Sorry don't know how to bring post over from another thread.

bbm
Me too
I ended up on page 14 of a thread that is closed....but I managed to find my way out, eventually.
:floorlaugh:

I think we should all go for a walk on Clearwater Beach to stretch our weary bones and to clear our JB muddeled brains.. ( That man drives me nutz )

I don't know about y'all but my butt gets tired from all the sitting..

I didn't watch except for a couple of hours yesterday. Drove with a friend to "Lattitudes" on Maderia Beach and had one of the best grouper sandwiches I've had in a long time. We didn't have our swimsuits, but got to sit on an outside balcony where we could see both the intercoastal waterway and the ocean. Nice change of pace for me :)

I'm watching these proceedings closeer than I'm watching the Mississippi River flod watch for my city/state. :p

Please stay safe, and that's to all our Mississippi area WS'ers.

Sounds like AF needs the hot bath and brandy combo to sweat out that cold she's got.

I'm watching these proceedings closer than I'm watching the Mississippi River flood watch for my city/state. :p

Sorry to hear this amydlite - all you WS'rs in the flood regions, my heart and thoughts are with you during this difficult time. :grouphug:

EEEk! The magic tunnel is broken, it took me to 5/14's thread. I was lost and very confused! LOL

That should tell you something about their case! But no, they will not be able to strike the elderly lady. They are done with her and barring a miracle, she's on the jury.

What do you mean they will not be able to strike her and then say barring a miracle, she is on the jury. They have preemptory challenges don't they?

Just remember...safety first...

Thanks! The way they are opening spillways and such, they are hoping to divert the water into other areas and "save" our city (and New Orleans) from flooding (hopefully). unfortunately, other areas will be flooded because of this, but they have been preparing for this for awhile and are doing it in a methodical, controlled and thoughtful manner.

Thanks for all your well wishes. so sweet!

:giggle: Caller on IS has a question about chains and handcuffs... "Why does this lady, and I use that term loosely, not have to wear them?" :lol:

Caller on IS is asking why Rachel Wade was in prison garb during her court appearances (tried in the same courtroom) and ICA is in street clothes....
Sunny is saying it is because no one provided Wade with clothing.....and that it was probably when the jury was not in the courtroom.........

wow... I have gotten more done around my house to watch this trial than I have ALL YEAR! I spring cleaned, planted my garden, did all the flower beds, and even did the windows the week before it started. Yesterday I cleaned again! I just now, over the lunch break got all my laundry done!!!

((while AF is up next I plan on picking all the peanuts out of the bird seed I bought.. because they won't fit in my "finnell feeder"...which is the bird feeders I put outside my window to look at while she is talking))

On topic: Did I hear his Honor correctly that all of the struck people will not just go away but will slide into alternate seats????

((if that is true nurse gone be doin' the happy dance!!!))

ps, I had a tomato basil veggie burger on a thin bun for lunch... gotta watch the calories with all this sitting!!!

Me too !

I am keeping up with the Miss River Flood Reports in the a.m. and p.m. ... but I keep up with this case "all day long" !

I hope you and everyone else in any of the flooded areas are safe !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Tejas1821