GUILTY MI - Carnel Chamberlain, 4, Mount Pleasant, 21 June 2012 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really hard for me to imagine a 4 yr old awake until almost 10pm if mom works and both are up and out the door early in the am.

I'd really like to know who was home with this child when he 'wandered away'.

I'll refain from speculating further but the media is too quiet for this to be a case of the child just wandered away.

Do I need to remove my post where I quoted that fb link?

I think you should if she has not been named in MSM yet, just to be on the safe side. IIRC, that's the rule in general.

I'll ask a mod to chime in to confirm.

Sunset is at 9:30 or is that when it is almost completely dark outside?

This little guy has to come home either way, if you can, please still go search. I'd imagine you'd be in groups and if you find something, you can always ask someone else to take a closer look? If you think you are unable, we'd completely understand.

930 is when sunset is, so completely dark is more near 10

Oh, I will totally go search - just will need to prepare myself differently I imagine -- off to bed so in case they call early im ready ! Pray - pls be safe Carnel!!!

Sunset is at 9:30 or is that when it is almost completely dark outside?

This little guy has to come home either way, if you can, please still go search. I'd imagine you'd be in groups and if you find something, you can always ask someone else to take a closer look? If you think you are unable, we'd completely understand.

9:30 pm would be sunset.

from tribes FB:

MEDIA UPDATE
JUNE 22, 2012
5:20 PM EDT

CONTACT: FRANK CLOUTIER AT PUBLIC SAFETY MEDIA HOTLINE 989-775-4773 OR 989-330-3028

THE TRIBAL POLICE DEPARTMENT OF THE SAGINAW CHIPPEWA INDIAN TRIBE OF MICHIGAN CONTINUES THE INTENSIVE SEARCH FOR MISSING 4 YEAR OLD BOY, CARNEL CHAMBERLAIN

CARNEL CHAMBERLAIN WAS REPORTED MISSING AROUND 10 PM THURSDAY, JUNE 21, 2012. HE IS DESCRIBED AS A FOUR YEAR OLD NATIVE AMERICAN MALE, APPROXIMATELY 3 FEET TALL WITH SHORT DARK HAIR AND GREEN EYES. HE WAS WEARING A DARK COLORED ANGRY BIRDS T-SHIRT, DARK BLUE OR GREEN SHORTS WITH GREEN TRIM.

THE INTENSIVE HIGHLY ORGANIZED SEARCH HAS BEEN ONGOING THROUGHOUT THE DAY WITH THE ASSISTANCE AND COOPERATION OF OVER 150 VOLUNTEERS WHO INTENSIVELY SEARCHED A ONE MILE RADIUS OF THE MISSING CHILD’S LAST KNOWN WHEREABOUTS.

AT THIS TIME, THE MIDLAND SEARCH AND RESCUE UNIT, TRIBAL POLICE AND FIRE DEPARTMENTS WILL CONTINE THE SEARCH IN A PARED DOWN FASHION UNTIL DARK IN ORDER TO FOCUS ON OTHER AREAS AS WELL. THE SEACH WILL RESUME IN THE MORNING.

ANYONE WITH INFORMATION OR ANYONE WHO MAY HAVE SEEN THE MISSING BOY IS BEING ASKED TO CONTACT THE TRIBAL POLICE DEPARTMENT AT 989-775-4700.

A PHOTO OF THE MISSING BOY AND HIS DESCRIPTION HAS ALSO BEEN POSTED ON THE NATIONAL CENTER FOR MISSING AND EXPOITED CHILDREN AT WWW.MISSINGKIDS.COM

BBM. This is what I interpreted to mean scaled back. I don't understand why they would not be searching all night in some fashion, if they believe he could be alive. It's supposed to get down to 55 here in the Chicagoland area tonight. I imagine it will be similiar or a little cooler in central MI.

Why not some kind of helicopters or something that can detect heat? If he is hiding or hurt? I don't know much about how things are done on Indian reservations...... so I guess time will tell.

Don't know if this other photo of Carnell was posted or not. He looks a lot different to me in this photo, than the one upthread. Could be that he looks different because his hair is pulled back?

18856267_BG1.JPG

http://www.wlns.com/story/18856267/police-search-for-missing-boy

BBM. This is what I interpreted to mean scaled back. I don't understand why they would not be searching all night in some fashion, if they believe he could be alive. It's supposed to get down to 55 here in the Chicagoland area tonight. I imagine it will be similiar or a little cooler in central MI.

Why not some kind of helicopters or something that can detect heat? If he is hiding or hurt? I don't know much about how things are done on Indian reservations...... so I guess time will tell.

From an earlier post I made, the did use helicopter and some sort of device - sorry im too tired to go look - pls forgive me lol

I get what you are saying now, i didnt catch the pared down - I know the lady at tribal HQ told me they were narrowing their search area when I got there, so not sure what if any significance that has.

had to read a bit bout guily in sandusky case, now im really off to bed ! keep praying and sleuthing! ill check back in in the am !

sunset is at 930 this time of year here --- and idc what some anonymous person commented on an article - im go search if they call me -- but im starting to doubt if i can search for a deceased child rather than a scared hungry live one....some words of wisdom would be appreciated.

Do something every day you're scared of... This is one of the things on a motivational list my mother gave me years ago. I have gotten through quite a few times on that thought alone.

jmo

Ok, it looks like both photo's are at NCMEC.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...seNum=1197271&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

Note on Carnell's NCMEC page: Circumstances: Both photos shown are of Carnel. He was last seen outside his home on June 21, 2012. Carnel was last known to be wearing a black t-shirt with an "Angry Bird" logo and blue shorts with green trim. His hair may be cut short.

His hair may be cut short? If he wandered off, was it short or long when we went missing?

I think the clearer photo of Carnell is not a recent one. He looks like a just turned 3 yr old in that photo, imo.

Sitting on my hands.......

Night ltc' You're an hour ahead of me there in MI. sleep well, hopefully you'll wake to good news Carnell has been found safe.

I think you should if she has not been named in MSM yet, just to be on the safe side. IIRC, that's the rule in general.

I'll ask a mod to chime in to confirm.

I removed the fb link I quoted, but Knoxs is up there. Just fyi

The best source for news I have found are the Family's Facebook pages.

The pic with his head shaved is the most recent one of him, per his cousin.

You're right, I think it looks shaved too, now that I took a closer look. I wonder why no recent pics? Or the one read only photo available? That's usually not a good sign. Especially when there were so many photo's of mom on her FB page.

I wish I could make out the correct spelling. (not that it is so important) Hard to see with Mom's hair in the way, I figured Mom is the only real good source for the spelling.

On fb I clicked onto what appeared to be grandma (possibly) and there appeared to be a couple of pictures of Carnell when he was younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member