VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've captured part of the Google cache, but not all of it. It seems like just the first and last pages of the thread are cached by Google. While I might be able to excavate more from some other places, that would entail way too much work to do on a lark on a Sunday night...

However based on reading just the very end of the thread it seems maybe some evidence about the murder that LE wanted kept quiet was posted to the thread. I can't say for sure.

Wow no kidding so that means that LE does in fact watch this forum...interesting indeed.

I think the case will hinge on forensic serology so I was really interested in finding out what they have as far as Sam's blood or blood on him etc, but anyway that was an unsucccessful attempt at trying to get us some good information to discuss. I wonder if I called the FV police dept if they would be able to release that? Probably not before trial I suppose.

Can you link me to that cache if it isnt any trouble, if it is and youre busy dont sweat it. What do I need to google to do that, I forgot how to google info from a specific site or thread whats the protocol for that?

I thought the threads about this topic had been closed. I typed a post and went to post it but couldn't.

The other thread that was pulled is probably closed for the reason dangr stated. It could be that someone began posting as an involved person in the case without having been verified as who they say they are by Tricia. Something like that. I've witnessed that happen a few times before. The cleaned up thread may return or it may end up in the parking lot. Another reason could be that peeps began using the full names of people who are not confirmed as being part of the case thus implicating innocent people.

I thought the threads about this topic had been closed. I typed a post and went to post it but couldn't.

The other thread that was pulled is probably closed for the reason dangr stated. It could be that someone began posting as an involved person in the case without having been verified as who they say they are by Tricia. Something like that. I've witnessed that happen a few times before. The cleaned up thread may return or it may end up in the parking lot. Another reason could be that peeps began using the full names of people who are not confirmed as being part of the case thus implicating innocent people.

Yea I have seen those things happen a lot here in threads and they do pull them quickly but usually bring them back after a good scrubbing. I can understand why Tricia does that as she gets sued a lot according to what I hear so she needs to protect herself. A forum like this has a lot of liability and needs to be very careful about whats being posted, I think the mods do a great job and strike a delicate balance overall. Trica is a very nice lady I spoke with her to confirm who I am.

On another note DM can you help me figure out how you post a link but make it a certain WORD WITHIN a sentence instead of a link itself the word links to the link/site. I cant figure out how to do that do you know or anyone know?

It would be like, click here to see the site, and the word here would be blue and a hot link to the site.

Thanks for the family background on SM. Interesting.

If the police came to the door at 11:58 PM on September 17, could SM have been composed enough at that time if he had already murdered? Was it confirmed that the girls did indeed go to the movies that night?

Also, is the thinking that SM called a friend/associate at the first record company and told them what he had done and then they called SKR. Or is the thinking that, just like earning your stripes in the HA, he may have been on a stripe earning mission? Does the buck stop with SM?

If the police came to the door at 11:58 PM on September 17, could SM have been composed enough at that time if he had already murdered? Was it confirmed if the girls did indeed go to the movies that night?

Also, is the thinking that SM called a friend/associate at the first record company and told them what he had done and then they called SKR. Or is the thinking that, just like earning your stripes in the HA, he may have been on a stripe earning mission? Does the buck stop with SM?

No movie, the girls were dead when the cops were called BY SAM to come and check out a noise in the basement. Some of us have speculated he called them to try and set up some sort of story that an intruder killed them so when he was gone he could say he heard noises and called the cops to report it so they should look in to that as a means for the murder.

"Also, is the thinking that SM called a friend/associate at the first record company and told them what he had done and then they called SKR. Or is the thinking that, just like earning your stripes in the HA, he may have been on a stripe earning mission? Does the buck stop with SM? "

.....there are some that would certainly agree with you....I'm not one of them however...I don't think he called him to brag about it,I think he called him because he was distrought about what he did and needed someone to talk to and he considered this guy his best friend.
It's also interesting that this guy gave away his record label shortly thereafter but claims it had nothing to do with what happened to Emma and Mel....

Or... because when the law came knocking on the door previously to find out about the girls, it was a lone policeman and rumored to be on the skinny side, and some believe Sam wanted to kill a cop. Hence, he called expecting the lone skinny cop to show up to lure him to the basement and then kill him. Just another theory mind you.

Also, didn't Mel's mom finally get in touch with Shirm (Sick) too? The person who knew Sam had killed told LiZ, who told ShiRm who called... I think.

It is late and the Tylenol PM is kicking in ... night!

Zig, I never doubted you were a girl, but I'm giving up on you for two reasons:

1. There's a "Mr. Zig." OH, BREAK MY HEART WHY DONCHA??

and

2. You've been cheating on us. I saw you posting in that Bag Balm thread....

So, my heart belongs to me. Hey.... has anyone heard from Heroine? :cool:

I've noticed that a few people's "lines" do not mention the tapu. Don't think I'm not keeping tabs on this. :mad:

Oh, baby, good one! You made the tapu LOL!!

I wonder... was the motivation keeping on staying at the professor's house?

After the conversation with his dad that if he went to VA he needent come back, Sam would have perhaps approached SKR and others at the SFTW concert with needing a job and or a place to live and was rejected. Maybe he expected to live at "the grotto". Maybe he tried to chat up the girl he was seen with at the concert as another option of a place to live, with her, but was also rejected. Another option may have been staying on longer in Farmville, maybe discussed with Emma, but rejected by Emma's mom, who was in therapy with the girl and probably wouldn't have allowed this strange boy to stay indefinitely distracting her daughter from getting healthy.

He then may have felt attacking hem his only option, perhaps planning on sparing Mel until it was clear that she was not going to protect his secret.

This might explain why he stayed at the house after the killings, for as long as he was undetected, he had a place to live. When he killed the pastor, it might have been less about trying to do a ritual killing of a religous person and more about trying to stay in the house without being disturbed.

Why invite the cop back? Maybe he had cleaned up the crime scene enough since the first welfare check (shoving dress under the living room chair), and wanted to let the cops into the house thinking that Mel's mom would be satisfied and look elsewhere for her, at least for a while. I don't think he wanted to attack the cop because that would have led to more cops coming and him losing the safety of the house when the policeman didn't check in at the end of his shift, if not sooner. He may have asked for the same one to return not because he seemed weak, but because he felt safe with him, after all, he hadn't insisted on coming inside and had apparently bought Sam's lie about the women being at the movies.

Re leaving the pastor's car in a ditch: maybe he was concocting a story in which the girls had run away together, or been kidnapped from the father's car. Maybe the multiple bottles of spilled pills in his car and the car being in a ditch was some sort of staging. I find it interesting that in what is supposedly a friendly town, the neighbor who spotted Sam stuck in a ditch apparently contacted the police instead of pulling him out. Perhaps just the choice of that particular person, or perhaps Sam was doing something weird that gave the person pause-- marking up the car or throwing stuff around inside to stage a kidnapping scene? When the police surprised him by discovering him and the car together, he had to change that plan to taking the airplane back to CA.

The only hole in my theory I can see is why didn't he take the minivan in the driveway, but some have said that the keys to it may have been hidden by the professor so that her daughter would have to get permission to use it. Another possibility is that he disabled it prior to the killings and was unable to restore it to working order after the killings.

What do you guys think?

I also think one of the motivations for staying in the house was if he would have showed up back in California earlier than when he was expected it would be suspicious...
I also think he killed the pastor so Mark would not see what he had done to his family,
I totally agree he called the cops because that would make him look less suspicious in his mind and I also agree that he was trying to stage an accident by leaving the car in the ditch but why didn't he bring the bodies?
He did tell Mel's mom there was an accident.
Maybe he was planning on getting rid of the bodies another way and all that would be found was the car....and the hidden keys would also make sense,that's why he did not take the mom's car...

Yea I have seen those things happen a lot here in threads and they do pull them quickly but usually bring them back after a good scrubbing. I can understand why Tricia does that as she gets sued a lot according to what I hear so she needs to protect herself. A forum like this has a lot of liability and needs to be very careful about whats being posted, I think the mods do a great job and strike a delicate balance overall. Trica is a very nice lady I spoke with her to confirm who I am.

On another note DM can you help me figure out how you post a link but make it a certain WORD WITHIN a sentence instead of a link itself the word links to the link/site. I cant figure out how to do that do you know or anyone know?

It would be like, click here to see the site, and the word here would be blue and a hot link to the site.

You mean like this?

Replace my parens with square brackets below:
(url=http://example.com)Example(/url)

"Also, is the thinking that SM called a friend/associate at the first record company and told them what he had done and then they called SKR. Or is the thinking that, just like earning your stripes in the HA, he may have been on a stripe earning mission? Does the buck stop with SM? "

.....there are some that would certainly agree with you....I'm not one of them however...I don't think he called him to brag about it,I think he called him because he was distrought about what he did and needed someone to talk to and he considered this guy his best friend.
It's also interesting that this guy gave away his record label shortly thereafter but claims it had nothing to do with what happened to Emma and Mel....

Worth mentioning that he specifically denied this had to do with the murders in his letter. The letter in which he announced his departure from WIR is still online I think.

I am more of the opinion that Sam called Sinnyster (or is it Synnister I can never remember) because he was his friend and then wasn't believed right away. After all everyone has said they were shocked to hear that he actually killed anyone and he has been described as a constant joker by those that knew him online. I think Synnister thought he was joking until Sam eventually convinced him possibly by sending photographs of the bodies via email.

I wonder... was the motivation keeping on staying at the professor's house?

After the conversation with his dad that if he went to VA he needent come back, Sam would have perhaps approached SKR and others at the SFTW concert with needing a job and or a place to live and was rejected. Maybe he expected to live at "the grotto". Maybe he tried to chat up the girl he was seen with at the concert as another option of a place to live, with her, but was also rejected. Another option may have been staying on longer in Farmville, maybe discussed with Emma, but rejected by Emma's mom, who was in therapy with the girl and probably wouldn't have allowed this strange boy to stay indefinitely distracting her daughter from getting healthy.

He then may have felt attacking hem his only option, perhaps planning on sparing Mel until it was clear that she was not going to protect his secret.

This might explain why he stayed at the house after the killings, for as long as he was undetected, he had a place to live. When he killed the pastor, it might have been less about trying to do a ritual killing of a religous person and more about trying to stay in the house without being disturbed.

Why invite the cop back? Maybe he had cleaned up the crime scene enough since the first welfare check (shoving dress under the living room chair), and wanted to let the cops into the house thinking that Mel's mom would be satisfied and look elsewhere for her, at least for a while. I don't think he wanted to attack the cop because that would have led to more cops coming and him losing the safety of the house when the policeman didn't check in at the end of his shift, if not sooner. He may have asked for the same one to return not because he seemed weak, but because he felt safe with him, after all, he hadn't insisted on coming inside and had apparently bought Sam's lie about the women being at the movies.

Re leaving the pastor's car in a ditch: maybe he was concocting a story in which the girls had run away together, or been kidnapped from the father's car. Maybe the multiple bottles of spilled pills in his car and the car being in a ditch was some sort of staging. I find it interesting that in what is supposedly a friendly town, the neighbor who spotted Sam stuck in a ditch apparently contacted the police instead of pulling him out. Perhaps just the choice of that particular person, or perhaps Sam was doing something weird that gave the person pause-- marking up the car or throwing stuff around inside to stage a kidnapping scene? When the police surprised him by discovering him and the car together, he had to change that plan to taking the airplane back to CA.

The only hole in my theory I can see is why didn't he take the minivan in the driveway, but some have said that the keys to it may have been hidden by the professor so that her daughter would have to get permission to use it. Another possibility is that he disabled it prior to the killings and was unable to restore it to working order after the killings.

What do you guys think?

There was some weird reference in the search warrant about the keys being located in/on/near an A/C unit. Some speculated that this meant the keys were hidden there, but the warrant does not specify either way. Since he didn't drive the van, this makes some sense of course.

I think your speculation about why he stayed in the house also makes some sense, although it seems that the possibility of getting caught would overrule the desire to stay in a nice suburban house.

As far as Poorhouse Road, I tend to think he was looking for a place to dump the bodies on his way out of town. If he ditched the car out there, he'd have to walk back to town and would have no way to get to the airport (assuming the story about the van keys is correct) He was out there at 4AM which helps to explain why no one was too excited to go outside and help him.

Zig, I never doubted you were a girl, but I'm giving up on you for two reasons:

1. There's a "Mr. Zig." OH, BREAK MY HEART WHY DONCHA??

and

2. You've been cheating on us. I saw you posting in that Bag Balm thread....

So, my heart belongs to me. Hey.... has anyone heard from Heroine? :cool:

She did a drive by a few days back...

If the police came to the door at 11:58 PM on September 17, could SM have been composed enough at that time if he had already murdered? Was it confirmed if the girls did indeed go to the movies that night?

As far as I know there is no evidence that anyone actually went to the movies.

Green tea recommendation: Fukamushi Sencha "Matsuri" -- awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member