CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#4

Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly one hour from now... so that would be eight pacific, ten central, eleven eastern.

why take the bag to the coroner's office? I have that same question indeed!

Earlier someone mentioned it was found with red ribbon on/around it. Has anyone heard any more about this? I can't see that from any of the photos, but it just could be mud covered or not visible from camera angle.

From the article..."The container was moved to an undisclosed location, Sgt. Tony Sheneman said. According to news reports, it was transported to the county coroner's office in French Camp. "

Can anyone think of any reason why they would take this container to the coroner's office if there was no indication that it contained remains?
I honestly can't think of why they'd have so many LE and CSI out there if they didn't suspect it was connected to the case. They've spent hours processing this area as if it was part of a crime scene. There has to be something leading them to believe it's connected to Sandra's disappearance and not just somebody dumping luggage into a pond. I hope I'm wrong though. MOO

Thank you!

And doesn't it look like it has a 1/2 pocket at the top that has sunk in?

Salem

Not a perfect match but close
7a863c2d-be13-4519-81a4-2c5f23dd5e6.jpg

suitcase2-1-288x300.jpg

o/t panthera.. you watching the game?? As an NC native I have to share a little poem with you..

Duke Puke
Wake fake
down the drain with NC state
can't get to heaven in a red canoe
'cause God's favorite color is Carolina blue!!

I think that makes it pretty clear what is inside. (Still hoping and praying just in case.)

From the article..."The container was moved to an undisclosed location, Sgt. Tony Sheneman said. According to news reports, it was transported to the county coroner's office in French Camp. "

Can anyone think of any reason why they would take this container to the coroner's office if there was no indication that it contained remains?

o/t panthera.. you watching the game?? As an NC native I have to share a little poem with you..

Duke Puke
Wake fake

I knew there was a reason I liked you!

They haven't been holding late news conferences have they? I mean, this is unusual?
no they haven't. Well, they had been doing two a day last week... but not at eight pm.

I think the reasoning for this is that they have crazed the public. Either it has something in it that is a part of this case or not they need to tampen down the craze.

If this was just any old suspicious item would they treat it the same way?

If they overreacted to this suspicious item they need to man up to it imhoo.

I guess we will find out in an hour....

Duke Puke
Wake fake

---
Man, that's cruel!!!!!:crazy:

That's possible. They also said they searched this area this past weekend and the Sunday before.

Hey Lurkeyloo...if they searched it this past weekend, the suitcase would have had to have been placed there within the last 24 hours or so?

I wouldn't doubt someone, whoever it is that placed it there was watching the searches carefully...may not have thought the pond would be emptied so soon, if at all...IDK

What are the chances that the suitcase was overlooked twice? not much, imo...

Praying for Sandra

they searched the general area...not the water... (it was just drained this morning)

no they haven't. Well, they had been doing two a day last week... but not at eight pm.

I think the reasoning for this is that they have crazed the public. Either it has something in it that is a part of this case or not they need to tampen down the craze.

If this was just any old suspicious item would they treat it the same way?

If they overreacted to this suspicious item they need to man up to it imhoo.

I guess we will find out in an hour....

thanks nursebeeme. I'm hoping to hear good news. I'm very impressed with the LE in Tracy....have been through this whole thing. This must be pretty emotional for them...God Bless them All.

Hey Lurkeyloo...if they searched it this past weekend, the suitcase would have had to have been placed there within the last 24 hours or so?

I wouldn't doubt someone, whoever it is that placed it there was watching the searches carefully...may not have thought the pond would be emptied so soon, if at all...IDK

What are the chances that the suitcase was overlooked twice? not much, imo...

Praying for Sandra

That's what I thought too. In the presser they never specified how the area was searched. So, IDK either. Just seems strange.

Thank you!

And doesn't it look like it has a 1/2 pocket at the top that has sunk in?

Salem

---could the part that looks sunk in be where that pocket is unzipped? and it makes the top portion of the pocket fall in because it doesn't have the zipper to support it in place?

They said they haven't seen a body but I wonder if there was a very very bad smell that tipped this off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken