The Search for Caylee-Possible Physical Locations

http://maps.live.com/#JmJiPTI4LjQ5M...uNDc0MDY0MjQzMjMyOSU3ZS04MS4yNzU4OTQzNDYwNTgy

please type in FLORENCE HARBOR ROAD ORLANDO FLORIDA then zoom and find HOPESPRING drive also you will be able to trun the map and see backyard & other features with this map.
It also has a street view feature.
I saw in an earlier GOOGLE map that the Anthony's did not have that brick patio back there, the satellite pic must have been taken much earlier than last year?Or this year?
This does show more stuff in the back yard though.

She says she is "CLOSE TO HOME' so those woods on FLORENCE HARBOR are pretty close.

"" #128 Today, 01:31 PM
josephsjordansr
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2008

So basically there was LE all over the place where you were? Helicopters also????

Yes.... 1 helicotper... and 5 deputies... there is also a cemetary in the area.... chapel hilll.....

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rl...num=1&ct=image ""

I posted this elsewhere but thought maybe it belonged here. Was wondering if there were any fresh graves at Chapel Hill Cemetary during the time of Cayle's disappearance. This would be an easy dig and also no one would have noticed since the earth would have been disturbed anyways.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sad...407,-81.272564&spn=0.027174,0.038452&t=h&z=15

A: Anthony House
B: Amscot where the car was found abandoned
C: Corner of a boxed in area that was searched 8/5
D: 3 Deputies near a mobile home park north of sr-50 3 lots up near a vacant lot
E: Tattoo Parlor of Mike
F: Colonial High School
G: Bella Vida
H: Young Pine Landfill
I: Fusian
J: Sawgrass Apartments where Casey claims to have dropped off Caley
K: Universal Studios

PLEASE ADD TO THIS AS YOU PLEASE... ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ADD A DESTINATION, THEN CLICK ON GET DIRECTIONS, THEN CLICK ON LINK... I will look for a better map plotting program we can all use in the meantime...

I would like to have added the following addresses:

1. Anthony Lazzarro
2. Ricardo Morales
3. Amy
4. house where Amy and Casey rented but never moved into....
5. Any other friends that may be of interest (I think they are all of interest and more pressure should be put on them.
6. Lee's Address (since the myspace comments were deleted and he had access to the passwords)

I took this quote from the Greta transcripts:
"Again, she's maintained all along that she doesn't know the physical whereabouts where Caylee's at. She knows who has her, who's responsible for taking her, but she does not know the physical whereabouts."

This is a quote from Cindy Anthony. If you take this as their typical code, then I believe that Caylee is in a body of water or a landfill, because if it is a moving body of water or a landfill, then Casey would technically not know the "actual" location of her daughter.

Joe, if you or any of the other locals are reading-what moving bodies of water are within the blue square you marked out yesterday? Otherwise, I would say they should be checking the landfill that was pointed out to be in the area.

I am talking to myself on the general discussion thread so I thought I would move this here!!!

There is a small stream in a wooded area that then goes under a bridge on bates road and then into private property.... We used to go there to hang out when we were teenagers... NO ONE ever goes back in those woods... it's behind an "Asian" church and on the other side is a cemetary.... It is basically a moving stream that moves southwest.... very good place to dump a body because NO ONE ever goes in that area... and it is a couple of blocks north on goldenrod or you can get to the area with a little bit of a hike from SR-50.... so outside of the blue box just east of goldenrod and east of sr-417 is a post office and behind there is the ECON trail with a park and the Econolochahatchee (I'm sure I didn't spell that right) river.... which I think flows south into wetlands south of sr-528.... WHICH IS HEAVILY COVERED IN BRUSH AND WOODS.... if you were to even try to look you would be walking through murky cypress tree water which would require professionals.... there are alligators and all types of people... I want to make note that alligators supposedly will not eat a dead body... they only go after live prey from what I understand....

If the scenario is true that some have posted on here, ie;she drowned,casey paniced, went to sawgrass apartments and pretended to be Zenaida to make it seem like there was really a Zenaida, then one must think like Casey would possibly think in this state of mind.
She was working on the premise that Zenaida had Caylee and did something to her or was neglegant and let her wander off and drown in lake or pool at complex.

So where would she put the body? Next to Sawgrass apartments. It makes sense. This is the only place that she tried to tie in Zenaida having Caylee at. So she concocted a story that Zenaida was watching Caylee, never returned her, went to the apartment with the police as a witness that apartment was vacant as if Zenaida left town suddenly. Figured they would search perimiter of apartment complex, find body, and look for this Zenaida as perp.

Meanwhile she did not think that, police would contact Sawgrass management, find out Zenaida never lived there, do dna on car (she probably thought it would get stolen), she would get arrested, and they would find out she was out partying it up instead of her story that she was out looking for Caylee.

If I where LE I would look in vicenity of Sawgrass apartments. If you think like a 23 yo party girl who panics and is really bad at covering up things I think you will see that this makes sense.

Sorry if this has been mentioned. At work and just getting to pop in for a minute.

I feel like the Sawgrass apts. are significant for some reason. Maybe Casey really had looked at apts. there before and that is how she came up with the idea. A lot of apartments now require credit checks, hence the reason she had made up the name of Zaneida.

Anyoo, looking at the Sawgrass apts. website, there are pictures of a lake/pond behind them. Does anyone know the name of this lake/pond?

Or, where was one of Casey's favorite places to go?

I may be way off base, but anything to try to find this baby girl.

Oh, I just had one more thought (there's something about these Sawgrass apts. that's getting me, I don't know why).

Do you think Casey did have an affair with someone that was married and maybe he rented an apt. at Sawgrass and used at as their love nest/home?

This could be why Casey is saying Caylee is "close to home".

I noticed on the SA website, it has something listed under amenities about "military moving clause". It must be close to a base.

I think it was mentioned that she could have had an affair and got pregnant with Casey with someone in the military. She had dog tags on in several pictures and there was also the picture of Caley with a camoflauge hat on.

There is a small stream in a wooded area that then goes under a bridge on bates road and then into private property.... We used to go there to hang out when we were teenagers... NO ONE ever goes back in those woods... it's behind an "Asian" church and on the other side is a cemetary.... It is basically a moving stream that moves southwest.... very good place to dump a body because NO ONE ever goes in that area... and it is a couple of blocks north on goldenrod or you can get to the area with a little bit of a hike from SR-50.... so outside of the blue box just east of goldenrod and east of sr-417 is a post office and behind there is the ECON trail with a park and the Econolochahatchee (I'm sure I didn't spell that right) river.... which I think flows south into wetlands south of sr-528.... WHICH IS HEAVILY COVERED IN BRUSH AND WOODS.... if you were to even try to look you would be walking through murky cypress tree water which would require professionals.... there are alligators and all types of people... I want to make note that alligators supposedly will not eat a dead body... they only go after live prey from what I understand....

Thanks, Joe! PSST-Detective Melich, if you are reading here, perhaps this is worth a shot! We are ready and willing to help and you have my contact information to vet whether or not the non profit I mentioned is legit.:rolleyes:

Maybe she, God forbid, put her somewhere in an apt there at sawgrass....they should check all vacant apts, laundry rooms, lakes, pool houses, weight rooms, closets.....EVERYWHERE! Under/Behind/In. There are so many places you could 'fit' this tiny girl. I shudder at just saying it.

Maybe she, God forbid, put her somewhere in an apt there at sawgrass....they should check all vacant apts, laundry rooms, lakes, pool houses, weight rooms, closets.....EVERYWHERE! Under/Behind/In. There are so many places you could 'fit' this tiny girl. I shudder at just saying it.

Absolutely-I still wonder if there was a cooler missing from the vehicle....

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-marie-anthony-missing-080708,0,6875714.story

Officials said divers will be searching waterways in east Orange County near the home where missing toddler once lived. They did not specify the areas, but said it would be near the Anthony home.

The dive has nothing to do with the missing child case, but is a scheduled dive training exercise, Deputy Carlos Padilla said this morning.

"Nothing has led us to believe [Caylee] would be in the water," Padilla said. Detectives do not have specific information about where 2-year-old Caylee Anthony could be, but remain hopeful that she is alive.

There was another heartbreaking missing two-year-old case in my city a while back. He supposedly disappeared while his mom's boyfriend turned his back in a park to get a drink of water. Law enforcement had reason to believe he had been killed by the boyfriend and placed in a dumpster. A meticulous search was conducted at the landfill, to no avail. To this day, this poor little guy hasn't been found.

I'm thinking that if that's where Baby Caylee is, all the lies and confusion are deliberate, in order to buy time. More time, more deterioration of remains.

You Websleuthers are awesome!

There was another heartbreaking missing two-year-old case in my city a while back. He supposedly disappeared while his mom's boyfriend turned his back in a park to get a drink of water. Law enforcement had reason to believe he had been killed by the boyfriend and placed in a dumpster. A meticulous search was conducted at the landfill, to no avail. To this day, this poor little guy hasn't been found.

I'm thinking that if that's where Baby Caylee is, all the lies and confusion are deliberate, in order to buy time. More time, more deterioration of remains.

Jahi Turner; I posted about that in another thread. The guy is under arrest right now for another murder.

I still can't find Tony's aprtment address or area in general
anybody know it?

IIRC His apt was Sutton Place on University Blvd. close to Goldenrod Rd. and not far from the Amscot.

Bumping-any dirt from locals on whether or not the dive team pulled anything up??

The dive team pulled up three different stolen cars, no signs of Caylee in any of the ponds they searched in yesterday.

We had one too, a few years back. Brendon Gonzalez (sp). The dad confessed to killing him and putting him a dumpster. I can't remember how long people---lots of volunteers---searched the landfill, but he was never found.

The dad was convicted.

I don't hold much hope of ever finding her if Caylee is in a landfill.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back