LE Press Conferences

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I think it will be a plea to encourage attendees of the SF to fill out the questionaire. Maybe LE is looking out for who DOESN'T respond but they have evidence of the person being on school grounds. JMO.

wm

I doubt there will be any major news released at this presser because they wouldn't want to release anything that may influence people's answers on the questionnaire. I see they ask for the questionnaire to be returned by Sunday.

They chose the photos of her "comforting" Kyron's parents.

They could have used her driver's license photos. They could have used photos of her standing at the presser looking forward.

But they CHOSE the photos of her comforting the parents of the child who is missing.

There's a reason they chose those two photos.

To make it more personal, to make her seem "real" to everybody...ie: since she's well liked in the community, I'd think this would help children remember something if it pertained to her, rather than a driver's license or "official" photo - which could kinda scare a child. Plus, those pictures show the Terri that they probably see on a daily basis, not a Terri all done up in makeup & party clothes (just an example, nothing more). I also noticed something else - both of the pictures are closeups. The one on top shows her hair looking strawberry blonde under that particular lighting. The bottom picture shows how red her hair actually is.

Which brings me to my next question: How was she dressed when she took Kyron to his Science Fair? Was she wearing similar clothes? Does anyone have a picture of her with Kyron maybe in the background somewhere of a picture they were taking of their own child with his/her exhibit?

Additional info: Something I'm wondering about why they chose TWO photos & in specific the ones from the press briefing. I wonder if they're showing the pictures of Terri like that to show her distress, etc. Could they think it's somebody related to her, someone she cares about or cares about her, so they showed those pics to play on the "perp's" feelings?

LE is not going to officially name the SM as their POI or a suspect. I doubt they'll name anyone. They will keep everything generic and totally under the radar. Until or unless they make an arrest they will not use any terms to describe anyone. They want to keep all legal avenues clear and don't want to appear they are solely focusing on a family member (future legal issues to consider, like at a trial).

This is the standard game that's played nowadays. Everything is investigated quietly and with no official pronouncements of who they suspect and why. But people can (and will) read between the lines and determine for themselves what they think is happening. But none of it will be officially confirmed by law enforcement or the FBI.

Pssssstt...
The thread we've been waiting to open all day is open.

Pressure, pressure, pressure.

That's what they're applying to Terri. Of the dozens of photos they could have used of her on that flyer, look at the two they chose.

I've thought that before. That having a uniformed office around 24/7 and releasing and talking about Kyron's art, soccer, etc., was designed to make the perp, if it was someone in the family, crack.

Nothing really new on the HLN update. The local reporter stressed the importance of everyone returning the questionaires. She also mentioned the questionaire (they showed it on HLN) and stated this is the first time LE has mentioned SM and asked for information re: SM and White Truck on the day Kyron went missing.

wm

Richelle Carey HLN The KYRON HORMAN presser will be later this afternoon. Miscommunication between media and officials....it will be 5pm EASTERN!!! Prime News will have all the details at 6 pm.

ALSO....MIKE GALANOS will be on with me in the ***4pm hour** with the new information we already have.
15 minutes ago

http://www.facebook.com/RichelleCareyHLN

But the flyer pics were taken at the news conference and are therefor in the public domain.

What other pics of her could have been used?

I can't imagine that they asked her to supply them with pics from her personal collection to put on a.........questionairre. Right?

Tell us what you're thinking--it sounds interesting.
The family has already supplied LE with a lot of family photos that include Terri. I suppose the photos from the PC are probably the most recent they have.

I think the pictures they posted are really telling....

They look to be trying to tie those 3 things together.

MOO

I cant help but notice that the pics chosen both show sort of side view with the head looking down...cause that is what one would look like if they were driving a car and trying not to be noticed. JMO.

And is that dads head cut out of both pics....:waitasec: yikes.

ETA: and why two photos of SM and only ONE of Kyron???????????

I really can't understand why SM would be considered a suspect in this case. I thought it was decided that the way people react to stress varies. It was normal for her to talk about "clean sheets", go the gym, play Facebook games, run from cameras, etc . . .

This seems like a witch hunt.

Is all this in the People or Willamette Week article??

I hate starting threads and please delete if wrong, but there is word on other sites that MCSO will be having a PC at 2pm today. Has anyone seen/heard that? (Not that I expect we will learn anything...)

I hate starting threads and please delete if wrong, but there is word on other sites that MCSO will be having a PC at 2pm today. Has anyone seen/heard that? (Not that I expect we will learn anything...)
I hope so. I keep waiting for the shoe to drop and they take her into custody. I think they need to get her in the box with the best from the FBI. IMO

I hope they have one too to clear up a few things.They might just have a presser to say she really is not a suspect or POI.You never know,Maybe a few people will get arrested before this is all over.

Could be just a rumor, it came from a twitter as far as I can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla