Nancy Grace 10-14

Got in car with Cindy.........at Boggy Creek, Cindy pulled over under an underpass, Casey hopped out and got into a grey SUV. LE was tailing and arrested Casey from the grey SUV.

Yep she reportly switched cars under an overpass on the 528 Beachline today but cops caught up to her and arrested her on the Beachline.

Unreal.........So she tried to pull an OJ & Flee

Thank God those motions to allow her out never came to light...Who kows what she had planned

Lamar hasn't decided whether he will seek the Death Penalty -

Is is just me or was Casey chewing gum during the presser with JB and when she came out of the Sherrif's office on her way to lock up?
Talk about a cold fish. Was surprised she sqirted a few tears and it was when JB said Casey was also someone's child.

LP Said this was the 1st time she has broke down and cried

Ha! Undercover cops nabbed her!!

No wonder Cindy was sooooo mad at the Fox media people following this great escape!

Oh!! I thought the car-changing was her getting into the undercover cop's car so they can go to the jail....

Would like to have more clarification on the get a way, if you can call it that. Who was driving the SUV?

Bombshell!!! KC tried to escape on way home mom CA helping her out again--aiding and abetting. Undercover agents had to chase them and cut them off to get Casey then took her to jail.

Well that explains the feeling I got in the pit of my stomach when JB said that she is not gonna "run from this". LOL And that explains why CA was so angry with the press for following them. Darn, caught again!!!

Attorney Mark Nejame................

NG asking about why Cindy participated in letting Casey change cars under an overpass

new mugshot is up:
image.asp

The Indictment says "Premeditated Design" - Sounds like they don't believe the Accident Theory
Do you think it could be the computer searches for chloroform and missing children before Caylee "went missing"? There must have been some convincing evidence she was planning the murder, imo.

There's very little that can be done to help her and she's dug her own grave, imo. :)

I agree but Baez really has no idea how to handle the media.....He's only turning the public against KC even more than they already are.....He should keep quiet

Mark Nejame didn't answer the question.......says he was with George all day

GA stood up and was honest according to Nejame.....
GA was the most realistic and honest according to NG

Attorney Mark Nejame................

NG asking about why Cindy participated in letting Casey change cars under an overpass
And of course he doesn't have an explanation. :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back