2010.08.05 Dominic Casey emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully Quoted Intermezzo :cool2:

Wow. That is big information imho. I understand, the PI (you)hire being "on your side" and sleuthing information that is beneficial for the person who hired you and is paying you.

But, why would DC-a PI hired by the Anthonys be saying he suspects George?!! Is George aware of these emails between DC and Cindy? Someone has to come up with a new word for crazy to describe the behavior of the players in this case! Crazy is not good enough. Truly.

Why did DC "suspect" Casey had been sexually abused?! Was Cindy feeding DC information about Casey? Or was DC making all this up himself? Sounds like it was symbiotic between Cindy and DC. This throwing of George and everyone else but Cindy and Casey under the bus was/is the "love affair" between Cindy and DC. Casey learned her manipulative ways from Cindy and now I have seen Cindy with the opening of the legs during her interview with FBI. As soon as the officer starts calling Cindy right out loud about her lying she starts getting very physical with the officer. She reaches out to him and starts clutching and pawing at him.

If Cindy wasn't having a physical affair with DC(IMO)she was having an emotional one. Seems both George and Cindy were "OPP"(anyone old enough to know that reference? :) ) while they should have been looking for the granddaughter they swore was alive.

After speculating that Casey had been sexually abused, DC rolls right into it was George that took Caylee and Casey could see the "incest look" in George's eyes for Caylee!!! Cindy saw these emails!? I knew George and Cindy did not have a good marriage by any means but how could Cindy let DC make these accusations? She had to have been fine with them and I go back to my "emotional affair" idea because she had to have been feeling very disloyal to her husband to let another man say such things about the father of her children!

IMHO, DC is not clever or intuitive enough to have made up all of that on his own. Cindy is the dark puppet master. Everything she has ever done or said has been to the destruction and detriment of her family.

My mind is jumping all over the place about this, even after all that Cindy and George and Lee and Casey have done: all the lying and betraying...I am still surprised and blown away if it is true that Cindy knew about this type of speculation regarding George and was fine with it! You could say this was always about saving Casey(to Cindy)but then we know she did all kinds of things to sabotage Casey too, and still does.

I hope other WSers chime in on this subject. TIA.

ETA: OH! And! Then not to mention(but I am)the fact that DC is working for Cindy who says Caylee is alive and he is hired to look for a live Caylee: yet Cindy's PI has a theory that Caylee is dead and by George's hand! Ag.

...js...

I'm not sure if CA knew about DC's emails with Luke P. at the time they were happening or not. I noticed that CA wrote to KC to let her know it was a mistake that she called DC her 'bff' last year. CA knew in advance that she should distance herself from him in time for this document dump. CA also tells KC that we all need someone to vent to at times and tells KC not to feel too bad about Robyn's betrayal or KC's betrayal of CA. That leads me to think that it may have been CA who was feeding DC some of the ideas he shared with Luke (LP has the same initials as Leonard). Now CA has to pretend she never discussed GA with DC.

Also every topic discussed in those emails has at one time or another been discussed here at WS - we explored a possible connection to Nichole's murder as we explored there may have been a connection to the University Psych department and the stolen Gonzalez computer from the weekend of June 8, 2008.

We discussed GA's strange behavior/demeanor from time to time although people were mostly on his side at the beginning but grew more suspicious of him later.

We discussed a little dog. etc., etc.

We discussed the abandoned house a lot.

It's difficult to determine if DC and/or CA were reading here and took these ideas or if they planted the ideas to begin with. Other than knowing for sure what angles were explored by DC, I didn't learn anything new. (I've only read to page 1100 of the emails which are in triplicate and hard on the eyes.)

DC clearly wanted to believe that Caylee was alive but he did cop to the fact that she may not be from time-to-time. IMO he was not 'allowed' to 'go there' because of you know who ~ hint initials CA.

Who is Luke and who is Genette? How did DC get a line to them?
Did it bother anybody else how Genette kept saying she had to 'knock them out' while referring to her children about getting them to bed? I must say, having had a difficult child when it came to getting him to sleep, I never said to anybody 'after I knock him out'. I always said 'after I get him to fall asleep' or after I read him to sleep. What is this business of people saying they knock their kids out? Strange.

Respectively and just for the sake of a civil discussion and IMO, let me throw these two points in.

Highly manipulative people need not be intellectual giants.

And when a serious crime involving a juvenile or young adult occurs, when is the spectre of incest or sexual abuse not brought into the picture as a consideration? Always considered?

Who was Dom's greatest competition on the road to Cindy's affection and the road to fame and fortune? Who publicly stood in his way? Maybe George? And if you aren't sleeping with him Cindy - is there maybe something hinky going on? Hmm? What better way for Dom to get George out of the way.

Sorry, that's three points but we are all friends here.

Edited to complete the thought re Dom in case no one could understand what possibility I was suggesting - LOL

My thoughts on who was really taking advantage of who and the DC/CA connections:

DC first met the Anthonys when he was under contract with Baez. (I'm not even opening that box right now :shakehead:) DC quickly formed a bond with CA and just as quickly became di$illu$ioned with his relationship with Baez. I personally think that CA was able to control DC (similar to GA). Let's face it - the deal with CA was you absolutely HAD to be on board with the Caylee is alive theory to stay around. Otherwise, you were immediately ostracized ala Tim Miller, LP, MN and even George when he asked KC to mark an 'X' on the map. I do believe that DC became enamored of CA and at the very least they had an emotional affair. That probably made him even more determined to find a way to make CA's dream come true and produce a live Caylee. Do I think he believed it? No, but I think he wanted to be her hero and hoped that she was right. Besides, he wasn't making any ca$h under Baez and I imagine CA & GA promised him money after the 48 Hours deal payed out.

And this is where I get really furious. EVERYTHING remotely credible pointed to Casey's involvement and that Caylee was no longer alive. However, DC, Luke and GL continued to exploit Cindy & George by giving them FALSE hope. Who in CA & GA's position wouldn't WANT to believe there was hope? Of course they were going to grasp onto any small shred of hope. We can't forget that CA and Lee insisted on looking for a live Caylee, so YES, they set themselves up for this heartbreak by refusing the help of TES etal, but that STILL does not excuse the actions of these opportunistic leeches who exploited grieving grandparents for THEIR OWN gain. It doesn't get much lower than these snakes, I don't care what brush you try to paint it with. It certainly makes sense of all the crazy theories we heard CA & GA offer to the media that left everyone thinking WTF??? They said those things because they had been given a glimmer of hope from these scumbags. They hoped beyond hope that the public might see it the same way. We'd find out once they could prove it and produce Caylee....or later, that LE had spent time building a case against Casey while ignoring all these other potential suspects.

I have said many times that Cindy's coping mechanism is denial. Denial is, in essence, her drug of choice. She has brief, fleeting moments of reality (e.g., the 3rd 911 call) and then, like any addict, she reverts to her drug - DENIAL. I really believe it is the only way Cindy can cope or she would literally go over the edge. For a very long time, DC was her 'drug dealer'. Constantly giving her reason to believe anything other than the truth. Giving her false hope. In a crazy sort of way, DC was to CA, what CA was to KC. Ignore, excuse, deny the truth. No wonder she considered DC her BFF. He made it easier for her to cope.

Yes, I believe deep down CA knows that Casey is guilty....how could she not? She knew the trunk of her daughters car smelled of human decomp...she washed the pants, helped hide incriminating evidence and obstructed LE every chance she got. And I am sure they is a whole lot more that Cindy knows that we don't know that incriminates Casey. Cindy is not going to 'go there' for a number of reasons. What could possibly be the payoff for her? By going that route, she would have to accept that the daughter (princess) she gave birth to and raised had murdered her beloved Caylee - that would reflect on her personally. No way is she gonna accept THAT. Also, it would mean that she not only lost her granddaughter, but her daughter would never see the light of day outside of a prison IF SHE WAS LUCKY. It would mean Cindy would have to take responsibility for whatever harsh words and/or fight that happened prior to Caylee's demise. I am saying, Cindy just can't do it. It is not in her emotional make-up. It is easier for her emotionally to deny and and now more productive to expend her energy on tainting the jury pool.

You know what's funny about the thumb drive? If Cindy or DC thought they could put information on a thumb drive and delete it off the computer to keep it from LE they are sadly mistaken.

Anything on the tower in the lounge room, or from Cindy / Casey's laptop is easily retrievable, storing anything on a thumb drive ... total waste of time, LE already have it. Anyone who has ever done a 'Norton' retrieve file search would know this.

My thoughts on who was really taking advantage of who and the DC/CA connections:

DC first met the Anthonys when he was under contract with Baez. (I'm not even opening that box right now :shakehead:) DC quickly formed a bond with CA and just as quickly became di$illu$ioned with his relationship with Baez. I personally think that CA was able to control DC (similar to GA). Let's face it - the deal with CA was you absolutely HAD to be on board with the Caylee is alive theory to stay around. Otherwise, you were immediately ostracized ala Tim Miller, LP, MN and even George when he asked KC to mark an 'X' on the map. I do believe that DC became enamored of CA and at the very least they had an emotional affair. That probably made him even more determined to find a way to make CA's dream come true and produce a live Caylee. Do I think he believed it? No, but I think he wanted to be her hero and hoped that she was right. Besides, he wasn't making any ca$h under Baez and I imagine CA & GA promised him money after the 48 Hours deal payed out.

And this is where I get really furious. EVERYTHING remotely credible pointed to Casey's involvement and that Caylee was no longer alive. However, DC, Luke and GL continued to exploit Cindy & George by giving them FALSE hope. Who in CA & GA's position wouldn't WANT to believe there was hope? Of course they were going to grasp onto any small shred of hope. We can't forget that CA and Lee insisted on looking for a live Caylee, so YES, they set themselves up for this heartbreak by refusing the help of TES etal, but that STILL does not excuse the actions of these opportunistic leeches who exploited grieving grandparents for THEIR OWN gain. It doesn't get much lower than these snakes, I don't care what brush you try to paint it with. It certainly makes sense of all the crazy theories we heard CA & GA offer to the media that left everyone thinking WTF??? They said those things because they had been given a glimmer of hope from these scumbags. They hoped beyond hope that the public might see it the same way. We'd find out once they could prove it and produce Caylee....or later, that LE had spent time building a case against Casey while ignoring all these other potential suspects.

I have said many times that Cindy's coping mechanism is denial. Denial is, in essence, her drug of choice. She has brief, fleeting moments of reality (e.g., the 3rd 911 call) and then, like any addict, she reverts to her drug - DENIAL. I really believe it is the only way Cindy can cope or she would literally go over the edge. For a very long time, DC was her 'drug dealer'. Constantly giving her reason to believe anything other than the truth. Giving her false hope. In a crazy sort of way, DC was to CA, what CA was to KC. Ignore, excuse, deny the truth. No wonder she considered DC her BFF. He made it easier for her to cope.

Yes, I believe deep down CA knows that Casey is guilty....how could she not? She knew the trunk of her daughters car smelled of human decomp...she washed the pants, helped hide incriminating evidence and obstructed LE every chance she got. And I am sure they is a whole lot more that Cindy knows that we don't know that incriminates Casey. Cindy is not going to 'go there' for a number of reasons. What could possibly be the payoff for her? By going that route, she would have to accept that the daughter (princess) she gave birth to and raised had murdered her beloved Caylee - that would reflect on her personally. No way is she gonna accept THAT. Also, it would mean that she not only lost her granddaughter, but her daughter would never see the light of day outside of a prison IF SHE WAS LUCKY. It would mean Cindy would have to take responsibility for whatever harsh words and/or fight that happened prior to Caylee's demise. I am saying, Cindy just can't do it. It is not in her emotional make-up. It is easier for her emotionally to deny and and now more productive to expend her energy on tainting the jury pool.

Just wow Beach! Thank you for expressing almost every thought I have without you knowing it or else we are magically wave linked (which I don't even want to suggest after Dom's carp).

I have said over and over - can we find a reason, NOT an excuse, but a reason for Cindy's behavior. Cindy in particular because she is such a strong catalyst in this case. I truly believe we have to suspend judgement while going through each piece of really new evidence, and then see if we come to the same or a different conclusion. Otherwise, we're just regurgitating the same old same old, not sleuthing.

You've just gone through my brain point by point. Amen.

I'm grateful my friend!

o/t
I have no idea where to ask this, so I'll just ask here.

Has any decision been made as to whether princess must stay with her legs shackled in court.
You know, so poor princess doesn't suffer any discomfort. (please pass a hankie):innocent:
Ummmm, like Caylee DID!:furious::snooty:
I HOPE The Court MAKES her wear em every single time for hours on end. Just like anyother defendant on trial for murder.
:cow:

sorry for the vent& o/t.:angel:

OK fellow sleuthers, I was Wrong ..... very wrong. I have deleted my post. Unfortunately I can't delete those who quoted me.

Anyhow, that zip drive I referenced was NOT, repeat NOT the one ICA had or didn't have.

After reading more docs looking for the one property form I remember, I noticed the zip drive I referenced above was related to Alan & Co. This firm was retained or used by OCSO to document both the Suburban Dr scene and the A compound. I don't have the link, but it definitely was included in the formal forensic report I just read.

Sorry for getting you excited today beach.......

Just wow Beach! Thank you for expressing almost every thought I have without you knowing it or else we are magically wave linked (which I don't even want to suggest after Dom's carp).

I have said over and over - can we find a reason, NOT an excuse, but a reason for Cindy's behavior. Cindy in particular because she is such a strong catalyst in this case. I truly believe we have to suspend judgement while going through each piece of really new evidence, and then see if we come to the same or a different conclusion. Otherwise, we're just regurgitating the same old same old, not sleuthing.

You've just gone through my brain point by point. Amen.

I'm grateful my friend!

BBM

I agree. In no way am I excusing Cindy for many of her actions, especially her attempts to tamper with evidence or obstruct LE's investigations. I want to make that very clear. However, I, too, think it is important that we understand how she ticks and what possibly gave her hope...where these crazy stories she regurgitated to the media came from. It helps us to understand better.

I wish DC (in particular, since he was under contract with the Anthonys) could be held to some sort of criminal charges, but I don't see it happening. At least not in relation to the 'investigations' referenced in these emails. He exploited the A's in the worst way. He, Luke and GL are no different than any 'flim-flam' artist who tend to prey on the elderly. They preyed on grieving grandparents. There is a special room reserved in hell for folks like this, imo. No matter what one's opinion is of CA or GA, these scumbags are even lower. No one deserves that sort of exploitation during a crisis.

OK fellow sleuthers, I was Wrong ..... very wrong. I have deleted my post. Unfortunately I can't delete those who quoted me.

Anyhow, that zip drive I referenced was NOT, repeat NOT the one ICA had or didn't have.

After reading more docs looking for the one property form I remember, I noticed the zip drive I referenced above was related to Alan & Co. This firm was retained or used by OCSO to document both the Suburban Dr scene and the A compound. I don't have the link, but it definitely was included in the formal forensic report I just read.

Sorry for getting you excited today beach.......

No problem!!! The perils of sleuthing, ya know. :hug: Thank you for your tenacity in attempting to get to the bottom of it! After these emails, I don't have it in me to scour through the old property forms, so KUDOS to you for taking it on! :blowkiss:

:waitasec: And I wonder where this map came from? WTH, if it is the exact spot how come she was not found then? Something does not sound right to me. :furious:

This is just more evidence that what little DC learned about investigating, he learned from TV detective shows. You cannot send 1 or two people into the woods to do a ground search and expect to find anything. EVER! Even if they have 100% detailed information as to where the something is supposed to be. You simply cannot do it. Real life searching is not Scooby and the gang walking 100 paces from the old maple tree. It doesn't work that way. But they thought it did.

There is a reason Tim Miller is the angel that we think he is. he knows how to do this, and better yet he knows how to lead others in conducting organized ground searches. This is a skill and a gift. It does require very specific coordination and organization. It requires a larger team of people each looking very closely at a precisely mapped piece of ground, moving at a very slow and deliberate pace.

For the record yes this is an area that I have more than a small amount of experience with having participated or led several dozen such ground searches over the years, the largest being Katie Beers back in '93. I can say with absolute professional certainty that Dom and his buddy very clearly had no idea what they were doing, nor were they going about it in an organized manner that would have produced any results. Under the circumstances there is actually a greater chance of someone simply randomly finding the target without actively looking for it, than there is for a deliberate searcher to locate it. (It has to do with how we focus and pick up oddities in our peripheral vision, but the person not looking has a greater chance of picking up on something out of place than a solo searcher deliberately looking for an item). In a nutshell, the reason they did not find anything, even though they obviously knew where it was supposed to be, was quite simply, they truly had no idea how to actually find it.

After reading through some of these I am surprised that LE didn't figure out something to charge these idiots with, just because...? I mean can't they be charged with assaulting an officer just for making some poor detective read through this until his brain threatens to stroke out in rebellion?

No problem!!! The perils of sleuthing, ya know. :hug: Thank you for your tenacity in attempting to get to the bottom of it! After these emails, I don't have it in me to scour through the old property forms, so KUDOS to you for taking it on! :blowkiss:

Well at my age, with the lack of brain cells I have working at the moment due to a huge threadache...... it's bugging me about it now. There are many broken links so I can't put my mouse on the older property forms quick enough. But I am gonna give it a try ..... I think.

Let's hope there is a plan that we are not aware of yet to deal with these people, if nothing more than getting the message out there to lessen the chance this will happen again. I believe CA has gone over the edge. Hope if she is still on disability that whoever she sees has read this information and sits her down for a reality check. Time to snap out of it Cindy and deal with the truth so you can start the healing process. jmo

o/t
I have no idea where to ask this, so I'll just ask here.

Has any decision been made as to whether princess must stay with her legs shackled in court.
You know, so poor princess doesn't suffer any discomfort. (please pass a hankie):innocent:
Ummmm, like Caylee DID!:furious::snooty:
I HOPE The Court MAKES her wear em every single time for hours on end. Just like anyother defendant on trial for murder.

sorry for the vent& o/t.:angel:

Sorry, tried to find the link but no luck. I do recall reading she did not have to wear them in court though.

Sorry, tried to find the link but no luck. I do recall reading she did not have to wear them in court though.

Probably a good thing or we'd be paying for a whole mouth of teeth and she'd be sporting a neck brace for sympathy.

Apparently neither my "Thanks" button nor "mulit-quote" are working tonight.:waitasec:

All I can say is phfffft. It freekin figures. Maybe next they'll let her come and go for bathroom breaks. (ya read it here first. lol )
By herself of course.:snooty:

I feel sure DC knew about the stain in the trunk very early on. I think he was going on a wing & a prayer that it would show up as gasoline and no DNA results. Just hope and speculation on his part, imo. Maybe CA even threw this out there and he bit.

Could this be why GA reported the gas cans stolen from his shed on June 24 knowing fully well that KC had them? If he knew the Pontiac had a stain in the trunk of the car that had been caused by Caylee's body, he could say that it had been caused by gasoline that had spilled in the trunk. The fact that he had a story that he found the cans in his daughter's car later that very day would substantiate that there could have been gas stains.

Remember that CA asked KC, 'why didn't she pick up the car?' Maybe they had to go to Plan B because the smell had become overwhelming. The cleaning, the gas spill - nothing took the smell away. When the A's got the notice of the car being at Johnsons they freaked, knowing the smell would be there. Someone was suppose to rid of the car and now KC was in trouble (per GA to Lee).

DC emails Luke that there was no smell in the Pontiac before it was towed to Johnsons. We know that isn't true because of KC's text to AH in which she says that her dad must have run over squirrels causing her car to stink. That was before she left the car at Amscot. DC or CA would not have know about that text until later.

I'm not sure if CA knew about DC's emails with Luke P. at the time they were happening or not. I noticed that CA wrote to KC to let her know it was a mistake that she called DC her 'bff' last year. CA knew in advance that she should distance herself from him in time for this document dump. CA also tells KC that we all need someone to vent to at times and tells KC not to feel too bad about Robyn's betrayal or KC's betrayal of CA. That leads me to think that it may have been CA who was feeding DC some of the ideas he shared with Luke (LP has the same initials as Leonard). Now CA has to pretend she never discussed GA with DC.

Also every topic discussed in those emails has at one time or another been discussed here at WS - we explored a possible connection to Nichole's murder as we explored there may have been a connection to the University Psych department and the stolen Gonzalez computer from the weekend of June 8, 2008.

We discussed GA's strange behavior/demeanor from time to time although people were mostly on his side at the beginning but grew more suspicious of him later.

We discussed a little dog. etc., etc.

We discussed the abandoned house a lot.

It's difficult to determine if DC and/or CA were reading here and took these ideas or if they planted the ideas to begin with. Other than knowing for sure what angles were explored by DC, I didn't learn anything new. (I've only read to page 1100 of the emails which are in triplicate and hard on the eyes.)

DC clearly wanted to believe that Caylee was alive but he did cop to the fact that she may not be from time-to-time. IMO he was not 'allowed' to 'go there' because of you know who ~ hint initials CA.

Who is Luke and who is Ginette? How did DC get a line to them?
Did it bother anybody else how Ginette kept saying she had to 'knock them out' while referring to her children about getting them to bed? I must say, having had a difficult child when it came to getting him to sleep, I never said to anybody 'after I knock him out'. I always said 'after I get him to fall asleep' or after I read him to sleep. What is this business of people saying they knock their kids out? Strange.

I don't know what just happened. I went to correct the spelling of Ginette in my post and I got the post reply thingy instead of 'save'. Sorry!

After reading through the emails several times......and picking up on new things each time........

I have ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT that there was quite a bit of "intense investigation" going on!!!!!

However, I should clarify that the "exhaustive investigative efforts" seem to have been budgeted for only seeking any alternatives to logic and evidence... instead attempting mightily to find, offer, or inspire "ANY story" that could be woven into the timeline.

The "investigative efforts" were massive........but much like their accusations that LE only went with one theory.......they went with ANYTHING BUT....thereby diminishing "investigating" to "making mud pies or cow pies". (they'll be scraping that carp out from under their nails for a long time...)

Probably a good thing or we'd be paying for a whole mouth of teeth and she'd be sporting a neck brace for sympathy.

using a nice leash on my pups keeps them from getting away and hurt.
shackles...leash
apples/grapes.:whistle::biglaugh:

:eye:
imo

After reading through the emails several times......and picking up on new things each time........

I have ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT that there was quite a bit of "intense investigation" going on!!!!!

However, I should clarify that the "exhaustive investigative efforts" seem to have been budgeted for only seeking any alternatives to logic and evidence... instead attempting mightily to find, offer, or inspire "ANY story" that could be woven into the timeline.

The "investigative efforts" were massive........but much like their accusations that LE only went with one theory.......they went with ANYTHING BUT....thereby diminishing "investigating" to "making mud pies". (they'll be scraping dirt out from under their nails for a long time...)

True, but I'm okay with them leaving all that egg, tomatoes, cow pies and whatever else we've thrown at them after reading these emails on their faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73