2011.06.11 Sidebar (Trial Day Sixteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course this where RK comes in, he steals the duct tape and then sets up his diabolical plan to get rich by wrapping it around Caylee's head and picking a good spot to dispose of her only later to pretend he found her remains. Genius pure genius.:maddening:
When pigs fly :woohoo:

Nice try JB :floorlaugh:

Of course this where RK comes in, he steals the duct tape and then sets up his diabolical plan to get rich by wrapping it around Caylee's head and picking a good spot to dispose of her only later to pretend he found her remains. Genius pure genius.:maddening:

:floorlaugh:Bwahahahahahahahahaha!:floorlaugh:

While reading that, in my head, I could see KC trying to stop RK from doing all this and then RK twisting his mustache (which he had to shave off of course, while laying low) and duct taping KC to some train tracks.

I think she blames everyone too..I wonder why she just did'nt have an abortion..I know CA says she did'nt know ICA was pregnant until 7 months BUT ICA had to know she was pregnant before then. She could have had the procedure done and no one would have known.

Perhaps she hadn't perfected the art of stealing by then, abortions are costly, aren't they? I'm sure insurance doesn't cover it!!

Well, I think we'll all know for certain where Cindy stands when the defense calls her, until then, I applaud her testimony for the prosecution. :)

I agree Quiche! Cindy did a great job with her testimony for the prosecution.

I had hoped that when George and Cindy learned that the defense was going to state that Caylee was never missing and that she drowned in the family pool on June 16th, that George and Cindy would have a complete turn around.

But I'm not sure..........we're going to have to wait and see if the Anthonys lie for the defense.

Perhaps she hadn't perfected the art of stealing by then, abortions are costly, aren't they? I'm sure insurance doesn't cover it!!

I can't imagine a woman over the age of 18 hiding a pregnancy for 7 months and not telling anyone. Maybe she was conflicted about wanting Caylee...but even without insurance there are plenty of planned partenhood's around and they base on income, which KC had none....seems it wouldn't have cost that much for an abortion, if that is what she really wanted. Personally, I don't believe in abortion and think that Caylee did what she was suppose to do in this short life she had....JMO

Question is, did she have the money to have an abortion? She probably tried to hide the pregnancy from her parents in hopes of stealing the money from a friend or family member & by then it was too late to have one. She had no choice but to have the baby.

I'd love to see what she "googled" when she was pregnant. "How to have a homemade abortion" "how to kill a baby in utero when past abortion limit" etc.

I can't imagine a woman over the age of 18 hiding a pregnancy for 7 months and not telling anyone. Maybe she was conflicted about wanting Caylee...but even without insurance there are plenty of planned partenhood's around and they base on income, which KC had none....seems it wouldn't have cost that much for an abortion, if that is what she really wanted. Personally, I don't believe in abortion and think that Caylee did what she was suppose to do in this short life she had....JMO

I don't believe in it either. (personally) But KC strikes me as a lazy "deal with it later" kind of girl. Maybe she did admit to being pregnant to some people, and hid it from others? Playing the excited expectant mom on one hand, and pretending it didn't exist on the other?

After the nose rubbing, she points and mouths something.

Nevermind, I watched it again. She scratches her nose. Don't mind me! :crazy:

Obviously sending signals for ICA to steal second base. ;)

Melissa English was Troy Brown's girlfriend who lived in Virginia at the time (now in Boston), and she came for the long 4th of July weekend. Troy had to work on July 3rd and Casey took Melissa shopping that day, using Tony's Jeep Cherokee. It was while they were in the car that Casey talked to someone on her cell phone making up a phony excuse for canceling their plans, and when she got off the phone, said to Melissa, "I'm such a good liar."

So I WAS right after all...the cute girl in the glasses, that was bothered by Caylee's lack of supervision WAS Melissa English!

I thought I was starting to lose it over here. Making up names and everything. :crazy:

But I do know they have ALL lied and made whatever happened to poor little Caylee so complicated that LE couldn't get to the truth (or they have gotten to the truth) so the A's get what they get. It just really pizzes me off how they've interferred with getting to the truth of this tragedy and now they're the poor grieving gp's again.

It makes me feel badly for KC, psychopath or not, that these were her role models yet she'll take the brunt for the failed 'happy' family. I'm not sure why I feel so strongly about this but I do. The A's will play you if you let them imo.

^^^^^This.

So I WAS right after all...the cute girl in the glasses, that was bothered by Caylee's lack of supervision WAS Melissa English!

I thought I was starting to lose it over here. Making up names and everything. :crazy:

No no MK -- the cute girl with the glasses is MK.

Who's on first - :floorlaugh:

I couldn't resist that!!

I suppose there are people who need the smoking gun (a confession, a photo of the perp actually committing the crime) and then there are people who look at the totality of evidence and see that 2+2=4. I guess the question is what kind of people are on that jury.

Actually that is what happened on the first Spector trial..
there was a guy that felt spector did it.. but would not vote quilty because they couldnt prove it.. as in "no witness to him shooting the girl"

Ive seen interview with other jury members and others on this happening in that trial.. ..
There is a difference between beyond a reasonally doubt and beyond all doubt.. but that is hard for some juries i guss.. .. any way they got a hung jury on that one.. but got the conviction on the second one.

Cindy's signals on June 11, 2011

YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony: Murder Trial - Part 6 - 6/11/11‬‏

2:10 Cindy takes glasses off rubs arms of glasses around eyes, puts a finger across bridge of her nose - doing umpire hand motions

2:11 hands on nose

2:25 glass arms moved around her eyes

Casey Anthony: Murder Trial - Part 6 - 6/11/11

Cindy is signaling something to the defense table starting at the 1:40 mark June 11, 2011

Great catch ... I wonder also if it was a mixture of messages .. The eye one is almost like saying she needs to cry ..

Honestly I think the borrowing the shovel was all fake. This guy was usually not home but on vacation and I think she just knocked on the door to see if he was there and if nobody was home she was going to steal the gas out of his shed. When he answered the door the first thing that popped into her head was borrow a shovel.

I thought the neighbor had been working in the yard that day. Not sure. But imagine what would have happened if the neighbor had offered to help ICA dig up those bamboo roots. Yikes!

I thought the neighbor had been working in the yard that day. Not sure. But imagine what would have happened if the neighbor had offered to help ICA dig up those bamboo roots. Yikes!

KC must have had access to the shed that held A's shovels.

Maybe neighbour and GA had shovels that were the same and she returned the A's shovel that had forensic evidence and kept the neighbours knowing it would show nothing.

I wonder if all the shovels were taken in for forensic testing.

I agree to a point, the DT does look lame, but I also think the prosecution is not doing a good job either. If I knew nothing about this case, such as the jurors are know nothing about this case, I would not be convinced, at all, that ICA was guilty. The thing is though, I HAVE been privy to each and every thing since the beginning of this case, and I still don't believe the prosecutor has done a good job of tying ICA to the homicide. Yes, there is a lot of circumstantial evidence, but what evidence they do have, does not necessarily point to ICA alone, or even point directly to ICA. To my way of seeing things, unemotionally, without prejudice, they have not proven beyond a doubt ICA is guilty of anything beyond bad taste.

Yeah, I think ICA is guilty, and the parents, well. . .,but the point is, the prosecution has NOT proven that ICA killed Caylee. Sorry, they have given me no proof that she did it to the exclusion of all others. To me, the evidence is not there, and if I were on the jury I surely would not convict her on what they have shown me so far - it does not come together.

My opinion only

1. 31 days she is guilty of premeditated murder.
2. She lied to the police, she is guilty of premeditated murder.
3. She said her car stinks, she is guilty of premeditated murder.
4. Her boyfriend had win her over with chloroform on his myspace, and she looked up chloroform on her computer, she is guilty of premeditated murder.
5. She stole AH's checks, and the judge allowed the charges of writing bad checks to be tried while the murder trial was in progress, unusual to allow that, but she was convicted, she is guilty of premeditated murder.
6. She borrowed a neighbors shovel, she is guilty of premeditated murder.
7. She backed her car up to the garage, she is guilty of premeditated murder.
8. Her car ran out of gas, twice, she is gulty of premeditated murder.
9. The Pontiac trunk smells like human decomp because a lot of people says it does, she is guilty of premeditated murder.
10. Her cell phone pings make her look gulty, she is guilty of premeditated murder.
11. Duct tape was found attached to a hair matt, she is guilty of premeditated murder.
12. First time air sample allowed in a court, and the air sample says shockingly high chloroform, FBI says normal amount in carpet, she is guilty of premeditated murder.
13. She lied to her mom, she is guilty of premeditated murder.
14. One dipthera leg allows dr. to prove body was in trunk for 3 days or so, she is guilty of premeditated murder.
15. FBI analyst speculates a stain is a body in the fetal position, but FBI says we don't speculate, she is guilty of premeditated murder.
16. FBI accidently gets DNA on duct tape, owns up to it, and figures out how it happened, so she is guilty of premeditated murder.
17. Henkel duct tape is rare, she is guilty of premeditated murder.
18. Wet trash is dried, and documented to have no food after notes were legally destroyed and trash dried for 2 days, she is guilty of premeditated murder.
19. At the end of the day, hair with apparent decomp can not be determined to have come from a live person or a dead person, according to FBI analyst, she is guilty of premeditated murder.
20. Cadaver dogs alert near same spot in back yard, next day, apparentaly whatever the dogs alerted to was no longer there, she is guilty of premeditated murder.
21. Superimposed duct tape photoshop video over Caylee's mouth and nose, with KC's photo in the corner to drill it home, proves she is guilty of premeditated murder.
22. RK reports skull sighting August 11th, RC says it was nothing and he was terminated for dereliction of duty, she is guilty of premeditated murder.
23. RK calls son, claims he is gonna be famous, finds Caylee's remains in Dec, she is guilty of premeditated murder.
24 KC hyperventilates and needs medication after watching news release of the discovery of Caylee's remains, she is guilty of premeditated murder.
25. KC gets a tattoo, she is guilty of premeditated murder
26. A trace of butyric acid is found in trunk, she is guilty of premeditated murder.
27. KC parties at Fusion, she is guilty of premeditated murder.
28. Cadaver dog alerts on Pontiac, she is guilty of premeditated murder.
29. 3 bags were found at recovery site, so Caylee was obviously triple bagged and thrown away like trash, she is gulty of premeditated murder.
30. KC drove the Pontiac, so she is guilty of premeditated murder.
31. CA said she removed the ladder, so KC is guilty of premeditated murder.
32. Amscot has dummy cameras, so KC abandons car and leaves her makeup purse there in hopes of someone stealing the car, and maybe even threw incriminating evidence into that dumpster she had parked next to to hide the odor from her trunk, so she is gulty of premeditated murder.
33. Hypodermic needle loaded with chloroform found near remains, she is guilty of premeditated murder.
34. White "trash" bag followed chain of custody after sitting in a dumpster for 18 hours, she is guilty of premeditated murder.
35. An adipocere like substance was found on paper towels inside of white trash bag, she is guilty of premeditated murder.
36. RK said he poked the bag and it made a hollow sound and the skull rolled out, no wait, on second thought, it was just sitting there, so she is guilty of premeditated murder.
37. Every single person that searched in the area of where the remains were found could not see what RK could see, neither in the weeks preceding his first sighting in August, nor the months following until he found them again, so she is guilty of premeditated murder.
38. The remains were found less than a half mile from her home, so she is guilty of premeditated murder.
39. KC is extremely angry in the jailhouse tapes, so she is guilty of premeditated murder.
40. KC wanted to party so she is guilty of premeditated murder.
41. KC stole money from her grandmother, she is guilty of premeditated murder.
42. ZFG was not living at Sawgrass, so KC is guilty of premeditated murder.
43. JT saw KC at his computer store and Walmart so she is guilty of premeditated murder.
44. Grand Jury indictment means she is guilty of premeditated murder.
45. CA asks KC what have you done, so she is guilty of premeditated murder.
46. Maggots found in trunk attracted to apparent decomp, she is guilty of premeditated murder.
47. Bag in trunk found with diapers, she is guilty of premeditated murder.
48. GA said he saw KC and Caylee leaving on the 16th, so she is guilty of premeditated murder.
49. Prosecutions OS said, she is guilty of premeditated murder.
50. KC looks guilty in the courtroom, so she is guilty of premeditated murder.
51. Heart shaped residue was found on the duct tape, but disappeared after dusting for fingerprints, she is guilty of premeditated murder.
52. KC lied about having a job, she is guilty of premeditated murder.
53. KC went to the video store on the evening of the 16th, she is guilty of premeditated murder.
54. KC went shopping, she is guilty of premeditated murder.
55. TH's say she is guilty, so she is guilty of premeditated murder.

I tried very hard. I thought if I typed she is guilty of premeditated murder enough times, with this mountain of circumstantial evidence, I could come to the conclusion that the state had proven their case.

I'm afraid I have to agree with Trident that, the evidence is not there, and if I were on the jury I surely would not convict her on what they have shown me so far.

As always, my entire post is my opinion only

Wondering if GA or CA will be on the stand tomorrow since they ended with pics of things taken from the home. When CA was losing it over the pic of Caylee's bed, I understood but I also thought, well doesn't she see that all the time since she hasn't changed Caylee's room? Now I realize she hasn't seen her bed like that in 2 1/2 years. :(

KC must have had access to the shed that held A's shovels.

Maybe neighbour and GA had shovels that were the same and she returned the A's shovel that had forensic evidence and kept the neighbours knowing it would show nothing.

I wonder if all the shovels were taken in for forensic testing.
This happened after or before they broke into the shed. The shed with the shovels was locked and Casey was alone I believe.

I always wondered if Casey and Tony went into the house the day they broke into the shed. I don't think that was mentioned in the depos.

This sidebar has gone on so long,I kind of feel like the parents have gone away for the weekend and left the kids in charge...........good time : )

Cindy's signals on June 11, 2011

YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony: Murder Trial - Part 6 - 6/11/11‬‏

2:10 Cindy takes glasses off rubs arms of glasses around eyes, puts a finger across bridge of her nose - doing umpire hand motions

2:11 hands on nose

2:25 glass arms moved around her eyes

Casey Anthony: Murder Trial - Part 6 - 6/11/11

Cindy is signaling something to the defense table starting at the 1:40 mark June 11, 2011

As I am convinced that Cindy is communicating with the Defense new attorney Lisabeth Fryer -- to convey messages to the Inmate -- or to the Inmate's defense team, it looks to me like Cindy is making movements to catch the attention of Lisabeth while the other attorneys are at sidebar, and Cindy seems to signal something with her left hand that looks like a gesture for the #2 or #1 - she puts her finger across the bridge of her nose -- maybe to alert Lisabeth that Cindy has sent her a text or IM on her laptop?

It is definitely a deliberate hand motion of some type, in that Cindy shifts her whole body over to be in eyesight of the defense table, and makes motions with her glasses and fingers.

I do not believe that Casey ever makes eye contact with Cindy, so Cindy's signals are not directly to Casey, rather to the Defense team lawyers.

I do believe Cindy is communicating with Lisabeth F and Sims - maybe when Cindy thinks she has something important to interject about the current testimony? The previous video in this series for June 11, 2011, witness Ron Murdock is talking about the photos of the Anthony garage and sheds and Casey and Caylee bedrooms, the gas can, and heart stickers .... so, I'm sure Cindy thinks she had something important to relay to the Inmate's defense team.
Really? I'm having a difficult time wrapping my brain around this concept. I cannot imagine what CA could possibly be passing along to the DT with these specific gestures. I'm skeptical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck