Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
he looks totally wasted in that pic. Wish it was dated.

To me he also looks a lot younger and thinner in that pic. His hair is also much longer and darker. You right, he DOES look wasted. Red nose and all.

Bittersweet comfort is taken now that international authorities are investigating unsolved missing/murdered cases that might have gone nowhere had Joran not been arrested in Peru. May all victims, named and those yet to come as well as those we may never know, rest in peace.

If there was so much "incrimnating" information on his laptop, I wonder why he did not ditch it somewhere (destroy it)?

:waitasec:

I have a very uneasy feeling that VDS is going to be connected with many missing/murdered women. In fact, I actually had to walk away from this computer many hours ago becaussay theye of that feeling... I think this is going to be MUCH more than any of us could have expected.. His only concern is himself (tattoo of his own name on his chest) and money... He has been desperate for money since his family cut him off and is in desperateration for money... I think he is following the poker tournaments and drugging these women, and stealing their money...If they die ....he don't care...His family and friends say he is always asking for money....

There were reports that wrappings from a date rape drug were found in her car.

Someone on Websleuths said something that gave me the impression she may have been on her menstrual cycle. If this is the case, could it be that he drugged her and when he went to have his way with her, he found out that she was on her menstrual cycle.

There was a case several years ago where a woman was not raped but was killed by a rapist because she was on her menstrual cycle.

Forget all of that crap that Joran is saying about her attacking him first.

From what I heard, if he confesses and the evidence lines up with his reenactment he will get a lesser sentence. I just hope that authorities will have enough sense to look at all of the evidence and possibilities.

If he does get a lesser sentence, lets hope that U.S. is in line to extradite him before the Dutch legal system.

The thing that prevents me from thinking this was the case with Stephany is that she was wearing a sanitary pad. I may just be be projecting, but she seemed to be on the modest side. That's what I get from her demeanor in the video, too. Embarassed and ashamed to be seen in a seedy hotel with this guy at 5 am in the morning.

I'm sorry if my comments seemed directed at Stephany, not at all what I meant...I could see her going to his room and getting comphy, maybe they were going to sleep a bit, talk, play poker, etc and she took off her pants...for all we know she could have had on a panti-liner in case of over-flow from a tampon, they are small and indiscreet. I think she also may have worn Joran's white shirt as a sleepy shirt and that is why it was on her.
Lol, we all just keep going round n' round, they need to feed us some new, solid information!

The news is breaking so fast in this case and there are lots of "leaks" going on. I'm sure things will settle down in a while and things should make more sense. At least, I hope so!

One issue is the time stamp on the video. My head is reeling with all this information, but I'm fairly sure someone said that the time was off by about 15 minutes. Unfortunately, it wasn't said if it was running ahead or behind. LE probably knows this and eventually, we'll get a better timeline together.

This is not a hard fact, just my memory... which isn't all that sharp right now!

I recall reading that it was 12-15 minutes off from the camera in the lobby. Like you, from memory.

My very wise mother has always told me there are devils on earth............

If there was so much "incrimnating" information on his laptop, I wonder why he did not ditch it somewhere (destroy it)?

He really didn't think he was going to get caught. Seriously, this guy is a joke.

Stephany was a mistake. He knew that. Never, ever kill a girl in a hotel room that is registered to YOU! He messed up and he knew it - that's why he ran. Made it 2500 miles too - not too shabby.

I am withholding judgment on the 2 Columbian girls. I believe TM and I remember hearing there was a gag order from the Peruvian authorities - so they are certainly not going to admit to anything and don't have to.

If the Columbian girl(s) pan out - that's even more arrogance he was "riding" on. He truly believed he got away with it yet again - but Stephany came along and he made a huge mistake. I believe he only meant to rob her - take her to the room, knock her out with GHB and while she's sleeping take all her money. When she wakes up tell her she lost it all - dontcha remember honey?

JMO

Someone on Websleuths said something that gave me the impression she may have been on her menstrual cycle. If this is the case, could it be that he drugged her and when he went to have his way with her, he found out that she was on her menstrual cycle.

There was a case several years ago where a woman was not raped but was killed by a rapist because she was on her menstrual cycle.Forget all of that crap that Joran is saying about her attacking him first.

From what I heard, if he confesses and the evidence lines up with his reenactment he will get a lesser sentence. I just hope that authorities will have enough sense to look at all of the evidence and possibilities.

If he does get a lesser sentence, lets hope that U.S. is in line to extradite him before the Dutch legal system.

Wow that is really creepy..........that happened to me; I was raped on my period by a complete stranger. I pleaded to let me take my tampon out....he stepped away with a knife in his right hand and I pulled the damn thing out like I was laying a gun down. Sorry to be so graphic.......just brought up memories....:furious:

Well....apparently he didn't even ditch his clothing with the victim's blood on it. I think all he could focus on was getting out of the Country and continent.

Hmmm, postponed until further notice. Looks like someone may be backing out of that confession!

I wonder what they would do if he simply refuses to do the re-enactment.

Wow that is really creepy..........that happened to me; I was raped on my period by a complete stranger. I pleaded to let me take my tampon out....he stepped away with a knife in his right hand and I pulled the damn thing out like I was laying a gun down. Sorry to be so graphic.......just brought up memories....:furious:

I am so sorry krt, I hope the bastar* was caught...and that you have not suffered endlessly. (((hugs)))

I think some have asked why no one heard this horrific beating. First, IIRC I think there were some reports of one of the housekeepers who stated she heard them arguing. Second, take a look at the site below under "other info". This hotel is "alternative lifestyle friendly". Not sure exactly what that means to them, but I fear it may mean they look the other way at whatever goes on in their rooms, including assaulting a woman. http://lima.hotelguide.net/data/h100149.htm

I think the housekeepers thought they participating some S&M bondage type of thing going on being the kind of hotel it is. JMHO

Hmmm, postponed until further notice. Looks like someone may be backing out of that confession!

The article said they have been bamboozled with reports and media, also I bet Anita is there zans with an Atty.

There was a case several years ago where a woman was not raped but was killed by a rapist because she was on her menstrual cycle.

Forget all of that crap that Joran is saying about her attacking him first.

BBM

I think that Aruba wants Joran back to convict him of Natelee's death, put him into a cushy mental home in Aruba & then declare him 'all better' in a year or so and release him. :banghead:

I am so sorry krt, I hope the bastar* was caught...and that you have not suffered endlessly. (((hugs)))

You are sweet........unfortunately, the trial was delayed 1 year and 9 months because of the piece of crap and it was a hung jury; couldn't of happened at a better time...........during the Kennedy rape and some other rape case going on......police screwed up the pics they took of the bruises. Ended up with 2 disc herniations in neck and 2 in low back......:furious: But what doesn't kill us makes us stronger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong