GUILTY AR - Dawna Natzke, 46, Hot Springs Village, 21 Dec 2011

No, those are to show the distances between the police departments. I will work on one for a map from Dawna's house and the other points if you would like.

Thanks - if you could do a map between Dawna's house and the party, both in Hot Springs village, and where her car was located that would be great.

Yeah, I don't think A and C have anything to do with the location of the party or where her car was found because A and C is the city I live in.

Something else I wanted to add:

This guy, Kevin Duck, sounds like he's not the brightest bulb in the box and has a history of violence, however, his 2 different stories could both be true.

Dawna left the party with Kevin (he knew she had to go back and pick up her mom who was still at the party) so she could take him home. She took him home, they went inside their house, she flipped on the tv for a few minutes and she and he talked, said goodnight, he went to bed, she is still browsing the news or what have you, then she left to go pick up her mom from the party.

The reason I wonder about this is, if he was involved, and he did something to her, then he drove her car far west, dumped it in the Quachita National Forest, and set it on fire.

How did he get home??? It would have taken many hours for him to walk home, it's actually kinda far away from the Village.

Could someone else (would have to be more than one person) have come into contact with her when she left the house? And they did something?

I just don't know, just throwing some ideas around.

This guy, Kevin Duck, sounds like he's not the brightest bulb in the box and has a history of violence, however, his 2 different stories could both be true.

Dawna left the party with Kevin (he knew she had to go back and pick up her mom who was still at the party) so she could take him home. She took him home, they went inside their house, she flipped on the tv for a few minutes and she and he talked, said goodnight, he went to bed, she is still browsing the news or what have you, then she left to go pick up her mom from the party.

The reason I wonder about this is, if he was involved, and he did something to her, then he drove her car far west, dumped it in the Quachita National Forest, and set it on fire.

How did he get home??? It would have taken many hours for him to walk home, it's actually kinda far away from the Village.

Could someone else (would have to be more than one person) have come into contact with her when she left the house? And they did something?

Which is what I was thinking, the Ouachita National Forest area is, what, a 25-30 minute drive from the village? Would he have gone that far, then to have that far to get back, and how.

Yeah, which is sort of the reason that a map with areas of interest would be helpful, so that we could actually see the distances. If it's a 30 min drive then indeed he would have needed a ride home, very interesting thought.

For those interested, I am a crime reporter for The Ozarks Sentinel

UPDATE -12-29-11:

Searchers on foot and horseback combed through dense woods in western Arkansas today looking for any signs of Natzke, who disappeared more than a week ago.

Hot Springs Village sits in two counties, Saline and Garland. Sheriff's offices from both counties are now assisting Village police in the investigation into Natzke's disappearance, according to Cornett.

Cornett says nothing new was turned up by searchers today.

When asked if they had pinpointed the location from which the "strange text message" was sent from Natzke's phone to a friend last Thursday, Cornett said, "We're diligently working all aspects of this case, Kathee."

[URL="http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2011/12/burned-car-in-forest-belongs-to-missing.html"]http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2011/12/burned-car-in-forest-belongs-to-missing.html[/URL]

--have you checked out the post by "mimmie sue" @ thehinkymeter.com kathee?

--interesting court docket on the boyfriend, kevin D-----convicted of, among other things--------aggravated assault.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1467&p=220521#p220521

Background of Kevin Conway Duck in Arkansas

"Valhall" @ thehinkymeter.com uncovered this gem about the ( 28 year old ) b/f.

http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?showtopic=3112947&st=210

I would have thought they were actors (and have thought so several times) until the day I tuned in to see Kevin Duck of my hometown of Mountain Pine, Arkansas (shut up!) suing one of the Castleberry boys of Jessieville, Arkansas (there's so dadgum many Castleberrys I can't keep up) for shooting him in the nose with a BB gun.

Imagine my hometown pride as Kevin tells JJ that he had gone to the Castleberry's house on his "fo-willa." He was asked to repeat it several times and repeated it the same way. Judge Judy finally figures out, as she is not a Mountain Pine native, that Bubba-Kevin is saying "four-wheeler." Ohhhh. Other highlights were Kevin being asked to approach so JJ can still feel the BB in his nose and Kevin telling JJ that he went home and said "Mama, I got shot in the nose with a BB gun" (not really funny unless you hear him say it).

It scared the hell out of me when I read in the paper awhile later that Kevin, all of 16 or 17 years of age, and his girlfriend had had a baby. 1) Holy ****! Someone had sex with Kevin; and 2) Kevin's genes are being passed on.

"Valhall"--Let’s talk about Kevin Duck now. Previously convicted of a felony count of Aggravated Assault, Kevin has a history of violent, abusive behavior. His previous wife, a woman by the name of Amber, was so abused her parents intervened and forced her to leave the marriage for her own good, according to sources who know Kevin’s history.

--more @ :

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/12/29/dawna-natzke-case-insight-into-hot-springs-village/

So did you see that he's 28 and she's 46? My mind is boggled. Everyone says how stable she is, how reliable, dependable, but this doesn't add up. She's sleeping with a man who is about the age of her sons. Really?

So he's 28 and she's 46? Really?

--according to his court dockets--yep.

--posted at THM by "mimmie sue"

Background of Kevin Conway Duck in Arkansas

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/detailsAction.do?siteId=4999&agency=2502&id=0214005&searchType=probationer

--snipped---

Probationer/Parolee
Name: KEVIN CONWAY DUCK
Probationer/Parolee ID: 0214005
Date of Birth: 07/30/1983
Reporting Agency: Hot Springs Probation & Parole
Probation/Parole Status: Supervised
Level: Standard Probation
Scheduled Date:10/26/2012

api_image_web_pkg.get_image

https://arep1.aoc.arkansas.gov/cconnect/PROD/public/ck_public_qry_cpty.cp_personcase_setup_idx

Report Selection Criteria

--snipped---

DUCK, KEVIN CONWAY
Violation: 2 Citation#: Age at Violation: 25 Plea: 05-NOV-09 GUILTY
5-13-204 AGGRAVATED ASSAULT; FD Disp:05-NOV-09 GUILTY
Level: FD CLASS D FELONY
Violation Date: 12-APR-09
Violation Time: 08:00:00
Sentence

Name: KEVIN CONWAY DUCK Sentence: PRO:pROBATION Violation Code: 5-13-204 Charge No.: 2 Sequence: 2
Length: 36 MONTH(S)

Why do these seemingly intelligent women (with children?) get mixed up with these kinds of men? I will never understand it...I did it, we all probably did it, when we were very young and foolish, like maybe aged 20...but a grown woman in her forties? It can't come to good...JMO

---dawna's best friend commented on this pic of him and his son..( so we know it IS him.)

Patricia H-- i love his green eyes!!!!! it was nice hanging with u and ahhhhhhh whats her name this weekend!!! lol be safe driving back to work!!
May 31 at 12:26am

kevinduck.jpg

Kevin Duck

Facebook:
Lives in Jessieville, Arkansas----From Forest Hill, Louisiana

--college: Hot Springs Rehabilitation Center ACTI

Kevin Duck

Facebook:
Lives in Jessieville, Arkansas----From Forest Hill, Louisiana

--college: Hot Springs Rehabilitation Center ACTI

--could dawna have met him through the ACTI program??

http://www.arsinfo.net/default.aspx?id=29

Arkansas Career Training Institute (ACTI)
105 Reserve Ave.
P.O. Box 1358
Hot Springs, AR 71902

Serving over 900 students per year, ACTI is the 3rd largest Vocational Rehabilitation Center in the country whose mission it is to provide vocational training and employment opportunities to adult clients with disabilities.

With 19 field offices across the state, students are referred to the center for evaluation and placement by their local vocational rehabilitation counselor. Once enrolled, the student can utilize two major service programs - vocational training and medical services.

At first I thought this might be a cop did it and his dept is covering, but this joker? Does not look good. I will never understand how love can be so blind. Ha. Maybe she has the I can help fix him disease. All jmo
I hope she is found safe and sound. So sad.

--Valhall's article:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/12/29/dawna-natzke-case-insight-into-hot-springs-village/

"By the way, a person close to the situation has informed me that unless something has changed just recently, Kevin Duck did NOT live with Dawna. He may have spent some nights at the house, and maybe even regularly, but as far as the source knows, he did not live there. He lives with his parents in a trailer house in Jessieville, a town not far from the location where the car was found."

--and, according to HIM, the night of the party, he was dropped off at his mom's house.

http://arkansasmatters.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=494067
--video--@ 1:approx 1:40

reporter: ( he declined to go on camera, but told us --)--"Nattzke dropped him off at his mother's home, saying she planned to return to the party....."

--( he then tells LE that he went to bed, and she was watching TV------which is it kevin ??? )

So did you see that he's 28 and she's 46? My mind is boggled. Everyone says how stable she is, how reliable, dependable, but this doesn't add up. She's sleeping with a man who is about the age of her sons. Really?

Have to agree. She looks like a decent person. Hard to believe she would involve herself with a guy young enough to be her own son. Not to mention, he obviously isn't a very good guy according to the records. Really, really, really sad.

--Valhall's article:

"By the way, a person close to the situation has informed me that unless something has changed just recently, Kevin Duck did NOT live with Dawna. He may have spent some nights at the house, and maybe even regularly, but as far as the source knows, he did not live there. He lives with his parents in a trailer house in Jessieville, a town not far from the location where the car was found."

--and, according to HIM, the night of the party, he was dropped off at his mom's house.

http://arkansasmatters.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=494067
--video--@ 1:approx 1:40

reporter: ( he declined to go on camera, but told us --)--"Nattzke dropped him off at his mother's home, saying she planned to return to the party....."

--( he then tells LE that he went to bed, and she was watching TV------which is it kevin ??? )

Yeah, sounds like KD had rejection issues, and Shawna punched the button. Not what I want to hear, but can't help seeing anything else at this point. :( JMO

--could dawna have met him through the ACTI program??

http://www.arsinfo.net/default.aspx?id=29

Arkansas Career Training Institute (ACTI)
105 Reserve Ave.
P.O. Box 1358
Hot Springs, AR 71902

Serving over 900 students per year, ACTI is the 3rd largest Vocational Rehabilitation Center in the country whose mission it is to provide vocational training and employment opportunities to adult clients with disabilities.

With 19 field offices across the state, students are referred to the center for evaluation and placement by their local vocational rehabilitation counselor. Once enrolled, the student can utilize two major service programs - vocational training and medical services.

Why, would her job as a dispatcher bring her into contact with him at the ACTI? Just wondering. TIA. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back