Nancy Grace 9-2-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom line:

Ciindy is mad at Tiim Miller for looking for a dead body.

Cindy wants Tim to look for a live Casey with all the 'tips' she gets.

Cindy doesn't want him doing a grid search and going about his business the way he knows how.

Tim is pzz'd that the family want him to follow these strange leads of an unknown person with no phone, no address and whom LE cannot verify exists and that no one can verify exists.

In my opinion Tim knows this person doesn't exist but is being pressured by the family to use their info. So Tim wants to pack up and go home because that is a waste of time. I sure can't blame him!

But I hope Tim stays and keeps looking for the body so he can put the Anthony's to rest.

Unbelievable!! I have really felt sorry for G and CA but I don't know what to think any longer. Her not wanting TM to keep searching does seem suspect to me.

I feel sorry for Tim. I bet Cindy is making his life miserable. I don't blame him for wanting to call off this search.

I hope with a hot shower and maybe a stiff drink he realizes he needs to stay and search because of this, she will never be found otherwise, no one is looking.

you know what i know this may sound dumb but .. what if she is alive . and they are doing this to get donations for their debts ? i know it sounds stupid but .. i dont put one thing past people when it comes to money .. they were gonna lose thier house i think .

I don't think Casey would give up her freedom to help anyone but herself out...

Now all of a sudden Cindy feels her daughter is the most honest person in the world...

I can now safely say that Cindy is even CRAZIER than Casey!

imo

If he's pulling out for that reason, this is exactly why the general public hasn't given more support in terms of manpower. No one wants to put out for an ingrate.

If he's pulling out because Cindy's convinced him her granddaughter might be alive then I think he's lost his marbles. I thought the whole incident with the *tip* this afternoon was incredibly weird.

What tip?

This is hugeee.

Cindy was very angry at Tim!!! Seems like she convinced him Caylee is alive.

What does Cindy know?!!?! Something we dont? Or is she as good as Casey..
Cindy said something on NG about how Casey didn't give police the right apartment number for fear that they might go in there and something might happen to Caylee....It sounds ridiculous and bogus. I hope Tim isn't buying that.

Anyone concerned with the fact that Cindy told people NOT to come out and search?

Cindy said Casey told her in the month of June about somethings about looking for Caylee, Did I hear that right?

I am back and forth betwwen recording and watching.

YES, I heard the same thing!! Wow, did she just mess up her original story??

I need my hearing examined because I think I heard Cindy Anthony say words to the effect that the media will be responsible for Caylee's death because everyone is looking for a dead body instead of a live person, and by the "time we find her" she will be dead.

Holy Mother Of God.

I am about to violate my own TOS all over the place. Really. Moderators, I am serious don't be afraid to ban me because I am about to lose it.

I can't believe this mother. TIM DON'T LEAVE!!!!!!!!!! Caylee needs you.

it's not about finding Caylee for Cindy IMO..it's about saving Casey's butt. jmo

I had thought Cindy was just suffering, hurting. I am seriously doubting this now. Well, I know she hurts but I mean her focus seems to be more Casey. imo

You are totally right!

But why Tim Miller going along with it?

It's a commerical, so I thought I would post and say.....

OMG!!!!!!

I think this is the most angry I have been since this case started......:furious::furious::furious:

it's not about finding Caylee for Cindy IMO..it's about saving Casey's butt. jmo

I had thought Cindy was just suffering, hurting. I am seriously doubting this now. Well, I know she hurts but I mean her focus seems to be more Casey. imo

I am 100% with you.. You know i have felt horrible for CIndy and George because i have believed that are just in denial because they love Caylee so much but its clear now--- CIndy likely knows Caylee is dead---but is only about saving Casey now--
Poor Caylee, Poor Caylee.

cindy if your reading here .. the only way your going to help casey is by getting her to tell the truth .. what harm can it do ? shes already looking at YEARS of jail time .. and you owe this to caylee ,.you loved her i know you did .. if you know where she is get her home and end this ..

I need my hearing examined because I think I heard Cindy Anthony say words to the effect that the media will be responsible for Caylee's death because everyone is looking for a dead body instead of a live person, and by the "time we find her" she will be dead.

Holy Mother Of God.

I am about to violate my own TOS all over the place. Really. Moderators, I am serious don't be afraid to ban me because I am about to lose it.

Tricia I was made because the general discussion trEAd is closed but after watching and hearing Cindy I could screaM.

Nancy is smart to let her talk, talk, talk her nonsense. Sometimes not asking questions gets more answers because people nervously chatter.

good point!
also, I think Nancy is trying to make sure she doesnt end up with another Melinda Duckett situation....

Unbelievable!! I have really felt sorry for G and CA but I don't know what to think any longer. Her not wanting TM to keep searching does seem suspect to me.

She would like searches for a LIVE Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle