Nancy Grace 1-8-09

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is somebody going to step in & get Caylee out of that Funeral home & give her a proper burial........??

JB is worrying about taping in front of the funeral home is tasteless?????!!!!!!!!

There is no emotion from her as she hears about her daughters autopsy photos and talking about her daughters bones............i would be very upset hearing that woudn't you

Not surprising given the attorney.

I was shocked the judge admitted being "lax" and had the SA not brought up the law, the judge may not have sent for her!!

She's apparently been getting away with not showing up & believed she didn't need to.

When the guard's went to get her, it was reported to the court she refused!

There is no emotion from her as she hears about her daughters autopsy photos and talking about her daughters bones............i would be very upset hearing that woudn't you

She was swallowing a LOT when they were talking about the finger prints on the duct tape and the "bags."

$30 for a spoonful of dirt from John Wyne Gacy's basement

$900 for a signed handprint of Charles Manson

Muderabilia dealer? yuck...

Talking about all of the $$$$$ made off selling crime photo's.

She's a cold sociopath ~ in my opinion.

Talking with murderabilia expert. I think. Anyway, talking about the massive business done in selling murderabilia.

I just noticed dark circles under her eyes, hope she's having a hard time sleeping, wonder what she thought that mommy and daddy weren't there today

Is it just my bias, or does Casey seem a little defiant in court? She never says "your Honor" when addressing the court. I'm more used to a little decorum.

hiding behind JB-said chin quavered when talking about Caylee, where were the darn tears???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

She was swallowing a LOT when they were talking about the finger prints on the duct tape and the "bags."

I am sure that was because she is only upset cause she never thought of wearing gloves............JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave