TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they do not believe the suspect is still in the woods I am taking it. They think he is cleaning out the crime scene.

I hope people arround there are watching for weird trash, and weird trash dumping ,in their trash cans and the trash collecter and collection site workers are paying attention. Anyone buying new seats for the car or truck from a junkyard.

Not to mention burning stuff: Clothes etc.

LE is ust covering all ground making sure people are also paying attention to their fellow neighbors and friends, just asking to keep one eye open the other way as well as the search of the grounds for her. imho only

Which is what I thought too and a number of us. This means that whomever has returned to every day life has done harm to Holly.
ITA... this person most likely has scratch marks, etc on him as well...

wonder if this person is hanging around the search area or even out amongst the searchers?

creepy

I wonder what caused the alert this AM for massive #'s of searchers, only to be such a depressing PC...

I'll never understand why - with these abductions - when LE has the idea that locals observing each other's behavior could provide clues - why LE doesn't tell the public to be vigilant and watch for people acting oddly sooner. Like within the 1st 24 hours of the abduction.

grrrrrrrr...

They did this with the Somer Thompson case - a week too late... Her abductor's neighbors definitely noticed odd behavior of the eventually discovered perp. By the time the neighborhood was told to be vigilant and what to watch for, IIRC, the abductor had flown the coop.

I'll never understand why - with these abductions - when LE has the idea that locals observing each other's behavior could provide clues - why LE doesn't tell the public to be vigilant and watch for people acting oddly sooner. Like within the 1st 24 hours of the abduction.

grrrrrrrr...

They did this with the Somer Thompson case - a week too late... Her abductor's neighbors definitely noticed odd behavior of the eventually discovered perp. By the time the neighborhood was told to be vigilant and what to watch for, IIRC, the abductor had flown the coop.

So true...they did it with Kayleah Wilson too, but she was dead the same day she went missing, most likely...which is all too often the case.

Which is what I thought too and a number of us. This means that whomever has returned to every day life has done harm to Holly.

This is why I was hoping that they have really taken a hard look at any and all surrounding neighbors, as few and as far between that they are ;)

Unless they believe she has been stashed alive in a hunting shack or even tree stand?

ITA... this person most likely has scratch marks, etc on him as well...

wonder if this person is hanging around the search area or even out amongst the searchers?

creepy

That's a very good possibility. Chances are, there is a probability this perp is searching so as to not look suspicious.

Very creepy!!

Here's the positive thing. If it is a member in that community, I don't think it's going to take long to figure out who.

I thought there would have been rumors on the internet for days now...surely in so small a community, people would have had ideas?

I hope she did not suffer and whatever was done to her it was quick and she did not suffer in torture for days like the Channon Christian & Chris Newsom case & the Meredith Emerson case & Jodi Sanderholm's case.

(If you don't know about these cases, you can Google them) I'm sure most have heard about the Channon & Chris case & the Meredith Emerson case, The Jodi Sanderholm case is equally as bad. :(

Here's the positive thing. If it is a member in that community, I don't think it's going to take long to figure out who.

and they tweeted this morning that the reward $$ was going up, but they haven't said how much yet.

You know, if the perp is burning evidence. When your in the woods there are so many signs of burning. Smell, animals and snakes having visible movement and with TN being mountainous one can see smoke from higher areas. Does anyone know how much searching they are doing from air and if infrared is being used?

Did they mention to watch for changes in appearance? Facial hair, hair. Odd changes in schedule? Bruising/injury? :banghead:

Lets keep HOPE alive. He may have her stashed and is trying to blend back into daily routine as to avoid attention. Or he may be too unwound to be thinking that rationally. Just my opinion.

This is what I suspected initially that to cover all that ground by foot alone was a bit too daunting let alone the logistics of food and dragging another person on foot. IMO the police should have announced this sooner rather than later because now the kidnapper may have just blended back into the community. This does not bode well. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa