Remains found in Big Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure is close to SA's mother's.........I'm sure he knew the area.
Is that area near where the cameras were stolen from the trees???

I wish I could see Billie and SA's reaction to this find. Might be telling. JMHO

I cant help but think..that of all the searches that have been done the past 15 months or so..the only one she seemed concerned with..and bothered to contact the FBI was the search near the airport...although im not sure its the SAME airport..but Billie may not of known which airport they was searching.

Adkins stated to law enforcement that he was fired from his job, on the Monday of Hailey’s dissappearance. He stated that he drove from his place of employment directly to his mother’s house in Big Spring, Texas. Adkins later stated to law enforcement that he quit his job after an altercation with his supervisor. Investigators were informed by Adkins’ employer that not only was he not fired, there had been no altercation. Adkins’ employer stated that Adkins arrived at work, purchased a drink from the break room and then left the premises, without incident.

Pursuant to Adkins’ Verizon cell phone records, Adkins did not drive directly to his mother’s house in Big Spring. His cell phone pings show his location to be in the area of Colorado City, Texas from 6:35 am to 6:56 am, with a break in usage until 9:38 am to 2:40 pm. At 2:40, his cell phone pings show his location to be in Big Spring, Texas.
Thank you Ransom, that was what I was looking for!

what twitter news is down there?
I searched Hailey on twitter and nothing

Thinking of Hailey, her loved ones, and our UID and their loved ones as well. Wishing peace to all as we wait. :rose:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7701730&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Bones found in Big Spring[/ame]

this says found near the tanks???????

I cant help but think..that of all the searches that have been done the past 15 months or so..the only one she seemed concerned with..and bothered to contact the FBI was the search near the airport...although im not sure its the SAME airport..but Billie may not of known which airport they was searching.

More details pretty please, I don't remember what you stated above.

I believe the airport referred to in this article was actually the Colorado City Airport. They indicate that it was north of Colorado City. The Big Spring Airport is south west.

That's what I thought too. Thanks.

Hope some news goes to billie's door and starts interviewing her..........
have her on tape!

My God could Shawn have really placed her remains this close to his mom's home?? His actual alibi for the time in question?? Could he be crazy enough to have hidden her remains a mere 1 mile from his mother's home?? In my heart and mind I know the answer to that IS YES!!!

I wouldn't find it all that difficult to believe that he even may have some twisted plan in his head to have expected her found not long after the disappearance(I mean my God literal walking distance from his mom's home).. I can definitely see his socio/psychopathic brain thinking he could somehow claim the "frame up job"... The claim of he'd have to be the stupidest criminal ever to get rid of the body right next to his mom's home.. Nope, actually that's not too much of a stretch at all for me to believe that Shawn Adkins mind worked in this way:devil:

I want he and Billie freaking surrounded with all cameras, lights, and the eyes of the media and the public directly focused in on them RIGHT NOW!! I want to see every moment of their reactions.. IMO that would tell all of us EVERYTHING THAT WE NEED TO KNOW of whether it's Hailey or not.. IMO in seeing these two's full, minute by minute reaction to this breaking news ALL OF US HERE WOULD NOT NEED AN ID MADE OF THE REMAINS.. AS IMO WE WOULD KNOW JUST FROM LOOKING AT BILLIE AND SHAWN!!

I hope to God the caravans of media are headed lightning fast to areas of Austin, TX with the only goal being to find and video the reactions of Billie Jean Dunn and Shawn Adkins!!!

**yoo-hoo any media reading here?? Skee-dattle you guys beehinds to Austin ASAP!! It's lights, camera, action TIME!!!

Still posting via mobile so plz forgive the large number of errors in my posts;)

How far away is Austin from Big Springs?
I can't remember, must go back and read some details, but
where did BD mom live?........they went there that night.
Is Big Springs near??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member