2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't say that. I heard him say "I wouldn't worry about that, I also have plans for July and so do other folks here"

meaning they will be done by then.
bbm

We don't really know what JP has going on his his head, do we?
It would be very unwise of him to name a date that the trial will be over and I don't think he would ever do that.

He didn't say that. I heard him say "I wouldn't worry about that, I also have plans for July and so do other folks here"

meaning they will be done by then.

I suspect you are much closer to what was stated by HHJP (at least until we see tape) as IF he had made ANY mention of taking the jury on a cruise, the media would have been ALL OVER IT...

And these are the tweets from media concerning HHJP comments...

CFNews13CaseyCasey Anthony News13

Juror mentions he had a cruise scheduled July 4, but judge AGAIN says not to worry. He's really set on being done by then! #caseyanthony

12 minutes ago

InSessionIn Session

Judge Perry tells the potential not to worry about his scheduling conflict in July. On to questions about the death penalty. #CaseyAnthony

11 minutes ago

Wasn't that very telling that he was yes sir no sir to the Judge but as soon as AF got to the podium he changed to mm mmm and lost the sir, ma'am. I wonder if that is disrespect for the defense or AF as a woman.

Finally back - I must admit to feeling sorry for Ann Finnell, she sounds miserable. Could someone sum up what, if anything, was accomplished this morning? Thanks! :)

I think I'm ready to make it a drinking game.............where's my champagne?

Id love to join ya, but after saturday, I promised hubby I wouldnt imbibe before 4 pm during the week. He was concerned that this trial could require an intervention before it is over.

She sounds HORRIBLE. I sounded just like her 2 weeks ago. Am now on second round of antibiotics (sinus infection) after steroid shots, etc. She needs to go to a doc in the box.

She does sound sick and it's making my lysol everything down. I had that crap a month or so ago and it took 2 good weeks to get rid of it. So...what happened to RB??? Did she just stop showing up or did someone say anything or what???

Gaaakkkk! I am having a "visceral" reaction to AF's snot sniffing!

I have two sick kids here. The sniffing is coming at me in surround sound. :floorlaugh:

Psychosomatic here....I just got a cold.

Yikes! :shocked2:

We best leave the room when JB gets to the podium so we don't catch any stupid!!!! :floorlaugh:

My father in law just had a heart attack and is in the hospital. In the event that I need to leave (they live pretty far away, so I haven't made travel plans yet..) can someone please continue these juror recaps for me?

I'm so sorry! Travel safe and prayers are with you & family! :hug:

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP KAYLYNN OUT AND KEEP UP THESE GREAT RECAP PROFILES. :blowkiss: We may not be able to do it as well as she has, but whatever you can do will help! Thanks you guys!

Wasn't that very telling that he was yes sir no sir to the Judge but as soon as AF got to the podium he changed to mm mmm and lost the sir, ma'am. I wonder if that is disrespect for the defense or AF as a woman.
I took that as he was confused *innocent look*

Perhaps HHJP shouldn't have revealed that? I can just hear DT - appeal - "judge rushed us because he had plans!" :banghead:

Personally I don't think the D/T is gonna have as much "case" as they originally proposed. Think they will do their most work X-exam SA witnesses. I think their original time projection was made to make everyone think they had ALOT I just don't think they do. I also think this judge being in this game as long as he has knows this JMHO :twocents:

OMG, I have to take off my headphones...AF without a cold is bad enough but add the snot sniffing back up is too much.

BBM
I think this man had the same idea as you! IMO

dym4xu.jpg

What about everyone who has to go to that podium after her........poor AF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors