2011.03.04 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mason definitely is sick

could be...or it could be allergies (mold is high) or irritation from smoke from the IronHorse Fire in North Brevard...3 members of my family had sore throats and lungs when the wind blew the fire our way..

I think JB and CM need to be evaluated for paranoid schizophrenia.

Mason has no information..so why is he arguing the motion....okay here comes Baez...
Tactic...to confuse...

CM is definitely sick, but I am glad that he is talking right now, I need a break from JB after yesterday. He actually talks a lot clearer when he is sick.

CM might as well just say "we want to depose KB to make her life miserable".......he simply has NO actual facts upon which to pull KB into this.

It takes 2 people to conspire...did you get that Baez..file it in your Dictionary

HHJP: Did defense ask Robin Adams any questions about KB?

JB: No, because we wouldn't have any reason to.

HHJP: Conspiracy requires two people. If RA and MD are conspiring, why were no questions asked?

JB: RA claims they barely knew each other, which is contrary to what MD had to say...

Conspiracy theory....such utter BS! HHJP knows this and I'm thinking he's about to rip the defense a good one.

Love this!! Judge Perry is AMAZING!! He wants to know about this "conspiracy."

Thank you WS'ers for spelling some of this out during these hearings. Some of this goes over my head.

JB faxed the pleading....boy he seems to have a problem with his fax machine, hunh?

ETA: That's twice in three days JB has claimed to have faxed something and the receiving party states they never received it.

Poor excuse...IMO
That's because they are in court and he should have also brought COPIES with him.
:twocents:

HHJP is not in the mood today for defence hijinks. Send that man a steak dinner!

If the defense wants to file or rebuttal a motion, why don't they have their ducks in a row? They sound seriously unprepped so far. HHJP will not let them monkey around like this at trial, no way no how.

I think it would be great to see ICA sit thru trial in her jail duds - better she get used to wearing them for many years to come.

IF Ms Dercovich becomes a witness? Defense did NOT depose her!

My first post after lurking forever. Love the coverage of the hearing. My question is why is ICA allowed to sit and shake her head "no" or make gestures? That is the same as testifying. The SA should be allowed to call her to the stand if she's allowed to silently testify through her head shaking.

HJBP: What do you hope to gain by talking with Kathy Bellich, is what I am trying to determine?

Wow..SLAP
JBP: Mr Baez I take that you filed this motion in good faith....

HHJP:Robyn Adams, allegedly ICA made statements to Robyn Adams.

CM: Maya Derkovich has given a statement, she was never given a deposition, the prison wouldn't let us in.

HHJP: What would you expect Robyn Adams to testify to?

JB: She claims to have spoken to my client in reference to the findings of the remains.

HHJP: I'm interested in this conspiracy theory, b/c it takes 2 people to conspire. What was asked of her (RA)?

JB: She denies it all. Maya is contradicting RA, KB interviewed MD. KB decided to tell her things, I saw it on the WFTV website.

HHJP: What do you hope to gain in talking to KB? Mrs. Derkovich is not a witness for the state, do you intend to call her?

JB: Maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member