GUILTY PA - Claudia Aderotimi, 20, dies after buttock injections, Philadelphia, 8 Feb 2011

Here is one of the Black Madams music videos, it is so absolutely terrible! And the title/lyrics seem rather ironic..."Come in My Kitchen".

Come in my kitchen....I have something for you....come in my kitchen...I have a wicked brew...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpSk4o1b6bA

OMG - i think that is the WORST video/song/music that has assaulted my senses for quite some time.... yuk. and this is the person injecting "unknown substances" into people in motel rooms?? wow... the girls are gonna love her in prison....(insert wicked laughter here)...

OMG - i think that is the WORST video/song/music that has assaulted my senses for quite some time.... yuk. and this is the person injecting "unknown substances" into people in motel rooms?? wow... the girls are gonna love her in prison....(insert wicked laughter here)...

I refuse to watch that video. Anybody channeling Robert Johnson better know what they are doing.

There's bee alot of people that have covered that song, but not as much as "Dust My Broom" or other Johnson songs. It doesn't fit the the common 12 bars. That chick has alot of nerve obviously. Lots of nerve doing a Robert Johnson song especially in the 100th year of his birth.

Our Daily News had tons of information on Black Madam yesterday. I'll find a link.

this is really sad for the victim - i just think i would never go for having any kind of medical procedures performed in a hotel room, kwim? then again i dont know anything about butt implants or silicone injections etc. anybody?
i saw a thread today concerning a woman doing the injection thing for people out of her home in the bronx... it must be on the pricey side if folks are willing to buy it on the street...moo

:behind: :behind: :behind: :behind: :behind: :behind:
I would not dare to even think of any procedure out side of a medical environment.
While it is sad that she died. :(
She was not using her head to think. She was thinking with her :behind:
I realize it is no joking matter. but, but, but.......

Injecting "raw" silicone (as in the stuff you can buy at Ace hardware for home improvement projects) is common in some circles; mostly black transexual circles. They inject various substances (usually construction grade silicone) to create more rounded hips, fuller facial cheekbones, etc...

Non-sterile silicon not only can cause massive infection but the stuff "moves around" and gets all deformed looking after a bit. Definitely a sub-culture sort of procedure; the clients and the practitioners.
WTF :shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:

I swear - every time I think I have heard it all, I come here to get shocked.
WHO puts that chit in their body :crazy:
Stuff you can buy at Ace hardware for home improvement projects :rolleyes: :confused:

This is someone's child who has died. Indeed she is of age, but out there somewhere are parents who will mourn the loss of a 20 year old.

According to our news and this is alleged that two of the people had procedures done while two other students went to go to a party in New York.

Allegedly again is that this was the second time the person had the procedure done. The other student had something with hips done.

It should take up to 6 to 8 weeks for the tox reports to come back. Whoever the two women are that did the "procedure" still are missing. Most of the arrangements were done online.

That's a crying shame.
Hotels do have cameras, so lets hope they are found.
Also didn't they bring the victim to the Hospital ?

Hotels do have cameras, so lets hope they are found.
Also didn't they bring the victim to the Hospital ?

No Black Madam and the middle "man" did not take the young lady to the hospital. They split. The girls friends called 911. These are tourists mind you in Philly from London. The girl died in a hospital local to us.

Ohhhh they know who they are looking for. They just can't find her. They've been in her apartment and all.

I'll check today's newspaper to see if they found her.

Just checked. Nope. Didn't catch her yet.

I had it on for a nanosecond and got the creeps.

No Black Madam and the middle "man" did not take the young lady to the hospital. They split. The girls friends called 911. These are tourists mind you in Philly from London. The girl died in a hospital local to us.

Ohhhh they know who they are looking for. They just can't find her. They've been in her apartment and all.

I'll check today's newspaper to see if they found her.

Just checked. Nope. Didn't catch her yet.
I imagine she went under the radar, hiding out somewhere.
What else can folks come up with to make money :banghead::banghead::banghead: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I imagine she went under the radar, hiding out somewhere.
What else can folks come up with to make money :banghead::banghead::banghead: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Well she can't be making money singing Robert Johnson covers. The audacity.

Still haven't found her.

However, she beat some woman out of a ton of loot in Limerick.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/116144149.html?cmpid=15585797

A photographer this woman is. Another guy who rented out his studio to her said she was quite professional. Likened her to Michael Jackson meets the SS. What the heck does that mean?

Well she can't be making money singing Robert Johnson covers. The audacity.

Still haven't found her.

However, she beat some woman out of a ton of loot in Limerick.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/116144149.html?cmpid=15585797

A photographer this woman is. Another guy who rented out his studio to her said she was quite professional. Likened her to Michael Jackson meets the SS. What the heck does that mean?
Nope, no Robert Johnson, Filly, and her mojo ain't workin' so well, either. LOL

I'm terribly sorry for the young victim, and hope this dilettante will be caught and put away before she finds another victim. By her own admission, she'll do most anything to get what she wants. Who knows what she might do now that's she's on the lam.

This is just insane. I can't believe the lengths some people are willing to go to get the 'right look'. Here in NY I see teenage girls all the time that have clearly had work done - lip injections, breast implants. They're probably not even done developing physically yet! That many people are this insecure and place this much value on the way they look is just so tragic, and it's only getting worse. My thought are with the victim's family - what a senseless death.

the articles posted here say that she is a transgender woman... so could she be disguised as man?? im not sure i understand whats going on with this person...lol

That makes sense, she does look transgender as as I stated before that blackmarket silicon injection thing is very popular among black transgenders/transvestites. I think it is catching on among black females that want more "booty" too. It is just so amazingly ignorant, the stuff doesn't last long before it dissipates in the body or becomes a malformed glump, the "victim" in this story had already done it once before and was back for more.

I hesitate to call them victims, when you go to some loon and ask them to illegally shoot you up with stuff in a hotel room (knowing full well what that stuff is!) you are mainly a victim of your own stupidity. Sometimes people are LIED to and believe they are seeing a real doctor and get bad procedures or get injected with fake substances (like Priscilla Pressley) but at least they didn't choose to go to a criminal loon on purpose.

If it were up to me I wouldn't charge her with murder, maybe manslaughter II, or practicing medicine without a licence. I suppose a stiff sentence might discourage other similar people from performing these procedures, but she has likely had this done to herself and done it to many others and honestly didn't expect it to cause a lethal reaction. A lot of stupid people get this done and obviously very few drop dead from it.

Here is an article talking about the widespread use of silicon injections at transgender "pumping parties". Apparently some do drop dead. They also frequently mix the silicon with peanut oil and such.

The death of a transsexual who received injections of industrial-grade silicone illustrates the dangers of ``pumping,'' a thriving underground practice in motel rooms or apartments among men living as women.

There was so much silicone in Jeter's body that when incisions were made during the autopsy, a clear, brownish liquid flowed out, Paulk said.

http://mediatakeout.com/22132/report_illegal_butt_injections_on_the_rise_in_nyc.html

Nope, no Robert Johnson, Filly, and her mojo ain't workin' so well, either. LOL

Some word of voodoo was tossed around through all the interviews. Pah-lease. Like this lady would have a crawfish on her shoulder or handle snake dust? Her image is too important. I doubt she'd run around with snakes or crustacians. Her clothing and appearance are too important.

No, no mojo for her. Although she's still on the lam.;)

the articles posted here say that she is a transgender woman... so could she be disguised as man?? im not sure i understand whats going on with this person...lol

Nellie sure she could be posing as a man. Hey, I doubt she even understands what's going on with her save for she gets her money for her video making.

I'll have to read again, but I think they said she is transexual. That means she identifies with being female as opposed to how she was born as a male. Not sure if she is pre-op or post.

Transgender is an umbrella term. You'd show like gender variance. Both terms get tossed around alot. I've had it explained to me a million times from different people and it's always different.

That one article said she has tons of wardrobe and make-up so in a hot minute she could disguise herself quickly IMO. No doubt she's got a strong backup so she could be anywhere.

Meanwhile a 20 year old is dead. Actually I think the poor young woman was just about to have her 21st birthday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back