OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question... apparently he left to head overseas to work... but (moo) I'm not so sure that's the truth. I guess if he did, he's somewhere in VA right now, in training (that's the way these contracts usually work.) I suppose I should call and find out? It would probably be helpful in investigating the Jamisons case to find out if that is the truth- or a lie.

I will look for him in the walmart.
Hand to hand combat classes? :rolleyes:

Anyway If I see him I will ask him why he left.

I think that since we've found C-Bar, we might want to quit while we're ahead of the game.

:seeya:
C-Bar-welcome back... SO glad you guys were just touched by that storm system- and we did miss you like crazy! When you are up and running again- we'll be here.

Wfg- thank you for the laugh because I really needed it tonight...oh and I think you might be right.

I think that since we've found C-Bar, we might want to quit while we're ahead of the game.

Could it be that they are simply involved in or saw or know something about dangerous people and had to simply disappear?

The term "money laundering" has recently entered my head.

Could it be that they are simply involved in or saw or know something about dangerous people and had to simply disappear?

Do you mean, had to disappear on their own? Or were 'disappeared' involuntarily by dangerous people that they knew something about?

FB post by NS say something new has been discoved .Of course she cant say just yet what it was.

Where does she get her updates? Would the dectective be telling them something or the PI?

Really I just feel if they are deceased they need to be at rest, I dont feel like Madyson is at rest. Like the crime (or whatever ) is is suspended time and keeps going on and on over and over again.

Maybe that is me just displacing my feelings on this case. Tied up, restless. Sad. I thought I would be excited to hear NS say something new has been found but somehow I am dreading it.

FB post by NS say something new has been discoved .Of course she cant say just yet what it was.

Where does she get her updates? Would the dectective be telling them something or the PI?

Really I just feel if they are deceased they need to be at rest, I dont feel like Madyson is at rest. Like the crime (or whatever ) is is suspended time and keeps going on and on over and over again.

Maybe that is me just displacing my feelings on this case. Tied up, restless. Sad. I thought I would be excited to hear NS say something new has been found but somehow I am dreading it.

Soul, I can understand your feelings!! FRUSTRATING, is the best word I can come up with! It certainly dosen't help being in the dark, where information is concerened! It certainly isn't helping the Jamison family!

I really believe Bobby is dead. I say that because of the money that was found hidden in the truck. I believe HE put it there! I also believe Sherilyn and Madyson are alive. Probably somewhere in Texas!

With so many other people missing in the world, it's about time to move on (speaking for myself)! I mean, what more can we do? We've been beating the same horse for a year and a half!

My laptop crashed. I tried to restore it and save stuff , I lost all my oklahoma research.

I asked for a harddrive to back up files for christmas but no luck and I put off getting one myself and now I am completely kicking myself in the butt. As well as still beating the dead horse.

I also lost 1500 music files and 2 years of my kids photo's.I think those are backed up on a disk somewhere. So My laptop well have to be reformatted and until them I am using a dell with broken mouse. (insert sad face here).

My laptop crashed. I tried to restore it and save stuff , I lost all my oklahoma research.

I asked for a harddrive to back up files for christmas but no luck and I put off getting one myself and now I am completely kicking myself in the butt. As well as still beating the dead horse.

I also lost 1500 music files and 2 years of my kids photo's.I think those are backed up on a disk somewhere. So My laptop well have to be reformatted and until them I am using a dell with broken mouse. (insert sad face here).

Hang in there, Soul. I know I speak for everyone on this thread in appreciating the work you've done on this case, and xoxoxo from all of us. (I lost several years' worth of stuff, dog and cat pictures for pets now dead, etc. etc. not too long ago. Major suckitude.)

Oh, Soul... major suckitude is right.

Oklahoma research is alive and well on other hard drives, lol. Maybe this just means we should go back to the beginning.

Who saw the Jamison's last? And who reported them missing?

Well , the neighbor saw them last,but his sighting aparently was not worth much as for some reason LE completely traded off the description he gave of what Madyson was wearing and decided that the photo description from earlier was likey a better description. Which is interesting and made me wonder if they maybe didnt believe the neighbor. Otherwise a "maybe wearing a jacket " might have been included.

The OK research was for alot more cases then this one. Research on familys and connections which linked a few cases together and was starting to show a firm connections. Court docs, work histories, loan information,bussiness links, and marriages. Two years worth of stuff plus the "unrelated random cowinky dinks" notepad which really might not so randon. At least not all of it.
I have not brought myself to actualy dumping the hard drive and I am thinking of seeing if some talented person in the computer place might be able to retrive at least some of it. I am so PO'ed at myself.

Yep- oh and I know exactly how you feel having done the same thing myself several times now. So frustrating.

(I don't know why, but I'm having faith that some techie somewhere will be able to pull it all and transfer for you. )

If all else fails- I think we have the ultimate wealth of info- and connections- and basically everything- right here. :)

Well , the neighbor saw them last,but his sighting aparently was not worth much as for some reason LE completely traded off the description he gave of what Madyson was wearing and decided that the photo description from earlier was likey a better description. Which is interesting and made me wonder if they maybe didnt believe the neighbor. Otherwise a "maybe wearing a jacket " might have been included.

The OK research was for alot more cases then this one. Research on familys and connections which linked a few cases together and was starting to show a firm connections. Court docs, work histories, loan information,bussiness links, and marriages. Two years worth of stuff plus the "unrelated random cowinky dinks" notepad which really might not so randon. At least not all of it.
I have not brought myself to actualy dumping the hard drive and I am thinking of seeing if some talented person in the computer place might be able to retrive at least some of it. I am so PO'ed at myself.

I am so sorry this happened. Just a thought. I had a very similiar situation a few weeks ago but I had all my files...photos, music, etc. backed up on Carbonite. When I got the new computer, all I did was click a couple of buttons and Carbonite put all my info back on my new computer without me doing a thing. I thought it was very reasonable at $59 a year and it backs everything up automatically...I really had to do very little. Personally, I've lost files, pics, etc. on other crashes and this program was totally worth having. Good luck and I hope you get your 'puter back soon.

Oh, Soul... major suckitude is right.

Oklahoma research is alive and well on other hard drives, lol. Maybe this just means we should go back to the beginning.

Who saw the Jamison's last? And who reported them missing?

I have to agree about going back to the beginning! The animal family needs to be looked at more closely. They had to have been in the process of moving everything off the mountain.

http://www1.odcr.com/detail.php?Case=039-SC 0900041&County=039-

That's horrible, Soul! I know you've put alot of time and effort into the Oklahoma cases. If there's anything I can send you (links), let me know.

Is that on the website pic next to the written report by SAR about the folks with multiple dogs, little?
If not, it should be.

I don't know, Oriah. I didn't see anything about the animal people on the Weebly site. I do know they were renting or buying lots:118+119, thru N/J. The sheriff had to throw them off of the property. Mtrooper knows more about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member