The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #16 *ADULT CONTENT*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed one - an evidentiary hearing on February 6. Here is a revised schedule:

Wednesday, January 30 - Trial - 10:30 local time (12:30 Eastern)
Thursday, January 31 - Trial - 10:30 local time (12:30 Eastern)
Wednesday, February 6 - Hearing - 10:30 local time (12:30 Eastern)
Wednesday, February 13 - Hearing - 1:30 local time (3:30 Eastern)

Seriously...what is up with the court schedule in AZ? They don't start at what I beleive would be the standard time: 9am. They start at 10:30, break at noon for a 2 or 1.5 hour lunch and go til 5pm (?). Court is only in session 4 days, already had a what, almost 10 day break...and now another long break in the actual trial Jan 31st and resume with trial on Feb 13th??? WTHeck??

:gasp:Folks, what in the sam hill happened in here last night? Please do not be snarky with one another. No matter what case or what trial all opinions are welcome. If you don't agree you can discuss but you CANNOT get all snarky with one another. I have just cleaned up the thread so let us move forward sans the snark.

:nurse:

She should have stopped having sex with him if that's not the kind of relationship she wanted.

Jodi had her out when she first broke up with TA but the first thing she did was move to Mesa from California. They were not dating once she move to Mesa. She just kept showing up at his house, walking in unannounced according to friends and roommates. Battered women do not stalk their abusers. Once she returned to California Jodi had control of her life because TA did not follow her. Her being abused just makes no sense. Abused women have no place to go, no one who will listen and are trapped. There is no proof she ever lived with TA. jmo

Seriously...what is up with the court schedule in AZ? They don't start at what I beleive would be the standard time: 9am. They start at 10:30, break at noon for a 2 or 1.5 hour lunch and go til 5pm (?). Court is only in session 4 days, already had a what, almost 10 day break...and now another long break in the actual trial Jan 31st and resume with trial on Feb 13th??? WTHeck??

Wonder why there is a two week break after tomorrow? I don't think this will hurt the prosecution though. I feel the jury has made up their minds after yesterday that she is guilty of premeditated murder one. We will see how it all shakes down when and if we hear from the jurors. I am thinking they are enjoying the breaks.

This has been mentally and emotionally hard on all of us, especially anyone viewing those pictures (I didn't). Just hearing about them upset me! Actually, i did see and study the one of his face in the shower. That was sad enough! This may end up being the way to go for all juries in a case like this. Of course, the defense team likely wants to move on with their careers. They know she is guilty too and was in no way defended herself.

Cannot wait to hear from Katiecoolady today! She gets to witness it all first hand.

Nope but I know one thing. The defense witnesses probably wish they had never heard of JA, realizing that they have to endure the cross of JM! LOL!
He is that good!!!:great:

I think JM is a godsend for Travis but could you imagine having to work for him.

One thing about this trial after yesterday...the poor jury! I mean I could take it, If there are any "prudes" on the jury, what a shock. What with anal sez, little boy underwear, pig tails, semen on your face... :what:

Were they warned as to the sexual graphics?

This defense is gonna go there...yesterday was just a preview. Although on cross, I think the prosecution has already proved Jodi was no "virgin" to certain sexual acts and TA did not introduce them to her or change her into his sexual slave. I cringe just thinking about what the defense has in store in tarnishing the victim's name.

Wonder why there is a two week break after tomorrow? I don't think this will hurt the prosecution though. I feel the jury has made up their minds after yesterday that she is guilty of premeditated murder one. We will see how it all shakes down when and if we hear from the jurors. I am thinking they are enjoying the breaks.
Maybe they have to make room on the Green Mile for Jodi ?

Wow - lots to catch up on from last night.

Good morning to all. :)

One thing about this trial after yesterday...the poor jury! I mean I could take it, If there are any "prudes" on the jury, what a shock. What with anal sez, lttle boy underwear, pig tails, semen on your face

I don't think we will have to worry about inattentive Jurors in this case. I cant imagine. This case has it all and then some.....

After yesterday I shudder to think :floorlaugh: Will "Gus" be back :waitasec: He seriously creeps me out.

Gus should be a four letter word!!!! I haven't watched the last two days yet but as soon as I saw GS photo on TV last night, I saw exactly what everyone else was saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa