2011.05.28 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, sorry about that. now has the multi-colored screen, sayd "event will start in 9 minutes, 2 seconds" on the side. Sorry for the confusion.

I can't believe I remembered what GA was wearing the last time I saw him! :eek:

Good Morning :) This is the first day I have been able to actually sit down for a live court session in this case, pulling 12 hour shifts since it started at work :(. I wanted to thank you all for the great posts that keep everyone up to date, I would be lost without you :blowkiss:

Good Morning! :)

I will be expecting prompt updates, missy! It is my turn to work the gallery today. I can't watch the trial! I will only see the first hour:(

V said he will watch it and update me when he can. He even has his coworker hooked now. He said they both put their headphones in and stream it while they work :doh:

Morning! Breakfast looks yummy! Hope there is some left, since I had to be at the back of the line! :seeya:

I sat for a moment on the sofa when I got up about half an hour ago and did a quick Real Time analysis. Okay, here I sit, Saturday morning, a day off - and it is 4:45am - I am waiting for my coffee to brew and I have one very confused pup on the sofa beside me. I look around, and what do I see? Chaos!

And I think to myself - so.....this is how junkies live! Pretty soon this place is going to look like a squat! My friends think I've gone underground, I do the bare minimum at work and my clients wish my "educational webinars" would end soon, and I haven't done any exercise beyond squats and lunges when Ann Finnell was up.

So this is the life of a trial junkie....kinda sad really....:crazy: LOL

Morning everyone! :seeya:

Link to today's "Our Daily Bread" that Judge Perry reads every morning with his coffee before starting his day... http://odb.org/

Thank you for this link, nomoresorrow! What a beautiful way to start the day. I love hearing that Judge Perry reads this every morning with his coffee. I do a similar reading time with a daily devotional called "Science of Mind" -- based on the works of Ernest Holmes from back in the mid-20's -- and still so very appropriate today.

Hoping for a good day WS'ers! And a beautiful holiday weekend.

I believe that HLN is going to show the morning's proceedings on tape during the afternoon.

Thank You --- I put it on HLN and I thought that's what I heard too --- so I am not losing it ...

I wish HLN would carry this LIVE ! This is more important than news re-runs !

Oh, and TruTv -- just looked at the line-up for today : "Best Bra Ever" ... "Say Goodbye to Bad Hair Days" ... "Summer Bikini Beach Bodies" ... Now that is a WASTE, a HUGE WASTE !

The eagle just appeared on my akamai feed, I think 9am must be the right time.

P.S. I must be completely addicted, no alarms needed at all to have me wake up at 5:30 am on Saturday.

HLN advertising it at 1:00 est....could be wrong --- but that is what I heard/read......:waitasec:
That's special coverage. :) 9 am is what HHJP said yesterday. :)

I remember there being mention of a plaid blanket . . .but there was very little information on it. (It comes to mind from the threads found on the duct tape . . .we were wondering if black wool fibers were from the plaid blanket .. . I think CA mentioned KC had a plaid blanket she carried in her car but it has been so long ago . . I am really not sure)

On page 325 of CA's depo she talked about a red plaid blanket that is missing from the trunk of Kc's car.

I hear the Lightning lost last night. I hope the jury enjoyed the game anyway.

I don't want Casey to get off because of her parents lies, and if that is the case, I'd MUCH rather have a mistrial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77