Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #87

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if a Doctor, therapist, counselor, or any other mental health person is seeing Casey on a regular basis in jail. She appears to be in a different world.

Cindy works for a home health agency. Nurses do home visits for people who aren't able to drive to the doctor. But I think she holds an administrative position, and doesn't do home visits.

I could be wrong, but I feel like Casey kept Jesse around for when she needed something. I think he cared very much for her, and she used him. I think she wanted something from him that day.

I agree, my heart goes out to Jesse...Casey has ruined sooooo many lives..

Ya know I bet something comes out about that being a lie...I just don't see anyone shacking up with a girl and her 3 year old..especially not someone in their 20's who have known each other that short period of time...I have a gut feeling about that one.

Wasn't there some interview with a friend of Tony's who said Tony thought Casey was a little "crazy"?

Every Dr. that I go to or my children go to are open on Wednesdays. Heck my kids pediatrican is open on Saturday for that matter.
Something tells me if it's an adult only office they're not open...don't drs. play golf on Wednesdays? (tee hee)...I'm thinking that's why she called home on the Wednesday...mom wouldn't be at work...dad didn't work then so they probably spent the day somewhere. I definitely think she was calling to see if anyone was home.

I wish Tony would give an interview. Or other people who were with her that whole month. We don't hear much from them.

Maybe Cindy goes home for lunch. Weren't the calls placed around lunchtime?

I wonder if a Doctor, therapist, counselor, or any other mental health person is seeing Casey on a regular basis in jail. She appears to be in a different world.

I don't know about on a regular basis but a pyschologist has seen her. In one of the jail convo's she alludes to Lee that she had seen one that morning.

Ya know I bet something comes out about that being a lie...I just don't see anyone shacking up with a girl and her 3 year old..especially not someone in their 20's who have known each other that short period of time...I have a gut feeling about that one.

I think that is very telling about Casey and her priorities...and concern for her child.

Okay if my neighbor was 20 something...came to my house to borrow a shovel..when I know she lives with her parents who have one...DANG skippy my rear end would be looking out of every window to see what she was doing with it. She could have taken the shovel with her somewhere right? I honestly don't think she did a thing with that shovel at her house...

Suppose she did...The neighbor said they took a shower and when he/she went outside the shovel was there, maybe an hour later. That would mean whatever and where ever Casey went she was able to complete her task in 1 hour.

Maybe Cindy goes home for lunch. Weren't the calls placed around lunchtime?

Around here most if not all Dr.'s offices close from 12-1 for lunch. It seems like everytime I call it is between those times LOL go figure.

ok now I'll say it..what does this question mean?
Why Casey called mom at home and not at work on June 18th- it was a Wednesday. Sorry for the confusion...but a lot of dr.s' offices here are NOT open on Wednesdays(though some have nurses in ) and I can imagine during the summer they have shortened work hours (they do here). Sorry for the confusion!

Supose she did...The neighbor said they took a shower and when he/she went outside the shovel was there, maybe an hour later. That would mean whatever and where ever Casey went she was able to complete her task in 1 hour.

Maybe the dirt in her trunk is dirt from the shovel??? Just as easily as she could have tried to bury something in the back yard is just as easily as she could have went and dug somewhere else. OR she could have even used the shovel as a weapon...IDK.

Cindy doesn't work in a Dr's office. She works for a home health agency.

Cindy works for a home health agency. Nurses do home visits for people who aren't able to drive to the doctor. But I think she holds an administrative position, and doesn't do home visits.

Thanks, Amy.

Suppose she did...The neighbor said they took a shower and when he/she went outside the shovel was there, maybe an hour later. That would mean whatever and where ever Casey went she was able to complete her task in 1 hour.

Which I why I don't think she would've been able to bury her and dig her back up, or whatever. I think she may have thought about it, but not followed through. Since the neighbor showered for all she knows Casey could've had the shovel for 10 minutes before returning it. I bet she used it on the shed. JMHO

Something tells me if it's an adult only office they're not open...don't drs. play golf on Wednesdays? (tee hee)...I'm thinking that's why she called home on the Wednesday...mom wouldn't be at work...dad didn't work then so they probably spent the day somewhere. I definitely think she was calling to see if anyone was home.

George doesn't work on Wed?

I thought I read somewhere back that due to undue pressure from a certain person that JG was now officially "he who shall not be named'"

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member