Radio show on Caylee Anthony TONIGHT

Levi

Reaction score
Tonight @ 10 PM ET / 9 CT / 8 MT / 7 PT

Topic: Latest developments in the case of Casey Anthony, the tot mom accused of murdering her toddler daughter Caylee.

Guest: Donna Pendergast is a career prosecutor specializing in homicides. She has tried nearly 100 murder cases and boasts a 97% conviction rate. She put away the most prolific serial killer in U. S. history. Donna has appeared on 60 Minutes, The Montel Williams Show, Dateline NBC, True Hollywood Story, Cold Case Files, and others featuring her serial and sexual homicide cases.

Link to listen Live: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/LeviPage/2009/05/31/The-Levi-Page-Show

Thanks Levi, I missed the last one. Will this be a question answer show? I hope she might comment on how the new DP strategy my play out. Have a good evenning. <3

Hi Levi,
Caught a recent show and was pleased to hear you stick up for the wrongly maligned state attorney's office by pointing out it's Florida law that the docs are released, not a strategy of the prosecution. Wanted to remind you that the state attorney's office motioned for a gag order in this case which the defense strongly argued and won. So, when the defense or anyone else whines about the release of discovery in the Anthony case, I hope you remind them about that gag order motion. The state wanted everything sealed. It was the DEFENSE that insisted everything be public.

Hi Levi,
Caught a recent show and was pleased to hear you stick up for the wrongly maligned state attorney's office by pointing out it's Florida law that the docs are released, not a strategy of the prosecution. Wanted to remind you that the state attorney's office motioned for a gag order in this case which the defense strongly argued and won. So, when the defense or anyone else whines about the release of discovery in the Anthony case, I hope you remind them about that gag order motion. The state wanted everything sealed. It was the DEFENSE that insisted everything be public.

Lin thanks for the information! I'll be sure to mention that next time another guest whines about the information being released to the public!

Levi

Lin thanks for the information! I'll be sure to mention that next time another guest whines about the information being released to the public!

Levi
Also, please remind them that the family didn't want it either.

Levi

:)

Also, in case it comes up tonight, Andrea Lyon has had at least 19 clients convicted of murder1 that she admits. 19 went to the penalty phase but were not sentenced to death. She calls that a win. Wonder if those serving life sentences feel like winners? :)

PS: I guess some feel pretty good about not dying, but to me, calling someone a 'winner' implies no conviction. Regardless of the sentence, to my mind, the conviction is the most important part of the process, assuming the sentence is reasonable; you know, like more than a year for murdering your bride on your honeymoon.

Gotta say, Levi, glad you shortened the intro. wtg!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158
Back