GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bizzell -THE WORST case of torture/ sex assault on a child in his career – seized evidence – shed/barn and in the home. Shed had power and a/c but the shed was filthy. Richardson says Teghan fell off air mattress that is only 8 inches off the ground. Sheriff laughs at how ridiculous that is. Mom had stayed there with Teghan. In interview at hospital mom says she scared of him but left Teghan with him ANYWAY!! Think about your worst images of this case and then multiply that by 10.

Bob –Community and my personal fear is that he will be found not guilty because of his bi-polar / I lost it comments.
Bizzell – no way jury will let that happen after they see the photos of shed, air mattress and other evidence and autopsy photos. This was completely pre-meditated and planned.

Mike – Mom must be distraught and I understand. She left Teghan there willingly - is there a chance she will face neglect charges? Bizzell – investigation is ongoing as we speak. We plan to question mom again, as well as others, every violation that can be charged will be charged on any person involved. This is a VERY STRONG CHILD ABUSE AND MURDER CASE.

Yes, mom must be outraged. But I want her charged with child endangerment for leaving her daughter with a virtual stranger living in a barn with no running water.

JMO.

Yes this must start happening to put the message out there that moms will be charged for not protecting their children.

Kristin – Richardson was living on the land of his Grandparents. How could they not know what was happening? Bizzell - Grandparents knew he lived back there and had seem mom and Teghan occasionally – They didn’t know mom had left – Rich kept the girl concealed. Bizzell said Grandparents are good, honest people. Bizzell reminds people that things go on in the next room in their own home that they don’t know about. ( kids on internet, etc.) Mike – What if Richardson’s attorney comes to D/A and asks for plea deal for life in prison - no death penalty. Bizzell - no way if this isn’t a death penalty case then there has never been one. Every one searching for justice old, young, community.

That is the end. If anything doesn't make sense let me know and I will clarify. I've kept my orginal word notes just in case.

My heart breaks for this sweet little girl. What a tragic, horrific end to a beautiful little girl's life.

FWIW, I absolutely love this sheriff. I think if anyone can get justice for Teghan, it is him.

So sickening. It seems these women pursue the man- even when he is a loser. How many of these cases involve the woman going to work and leaving her child with her new boyfriend who doesn't work, doesn't have his own home? This vermin convinced her that his sister would be coming and other kids would be there. Perhaps the mom was lonely and had been looking for a relationship and wanted this to work out. I know many many women that are looking so hard for the fairytale they don't see the reality. They are quick to get intimate and create an instant relationship and every single time I have seen it end. Not once have I seen anyone that jumps in too soon work out the way they fantasized it would.

My heart breaks for this sweet little girl. What a tragic, horrific end to a beautiful little girl's life.

FWIW, I absolutely love this sheriff. I think if anyone can get justice for Teghan, it is him.

He is awesome but the D/A is a woman and she has children and Bizzell said this morning that he is going to do every thing in his power to see to it that she gets the case. She's pretty darn awesome herself. Yes - little Teghan will get justice.

I am not sure I ever recall a member of LE stating in the press that there will be no plea deal on a case. That is one aggravated interviewee. Thank God.

So Richardson did plan his assault of the baby and Mom was likely targeted because she had a baby girl. Wow.

Good for her that she had some common sense about being scared of him. Pity she left someone who could not defend herself with him anyway. If the case is substantially correct as stated by this member of LE, mom needs punishment outside of the obvious loss of this precious life. JMO. Because Teghan suffered. A LOT.

And let me say that being bi polar is not an excuse for torturing a child to death over period of a week and a half. So this will not fly in the real world.

So sickening. It seems these women pursue the man- even when he is a loser. How many of these cases involve the woman going to work and leaving her child with her new boyfriend who doesn't work, doesn't have his own home? This vermin convinced her that his sister would be coming and other kids would be there. Perhaps the mom was lonely and had been looking for a relationship and wanted this to work out. I know many many women that are looking so hard for the fairytale they don't see the reality. They are quick to get intimate and create an instant relationship and every single time I have seen it end. Not once have I seen anyone that jumps in too soon work out the way they fantasized it would.

This is why the whole story has to be told and everyone has to face the consequences. The consequences for the person who was biologically connected to this child has to resonate so that it makes an impact on the next young single mother with a child in tow who decides that it is more important to have a man, any man, than to protect someone she is morally bound to have come first.

I am not being judgemental. This is JMO.

You are all much nicer than me.

Not being judgmental? WHY NOT?

As mothers (and fathers, but especially mothers) it is our responsibility to protect our children. That does not include dumping a preschooler with some "hawt" crazy guy we just met in a bar.

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

I'm going to stop here before I get banned.

You are all much nicer than me.

Not being judgmental? WHY NOT?

As mothers (and fathers, but especially mothers) it is our responsibility to protect our children. That does not include dumping a preschooler with some "hawt" crazy guy we just met in a bar.

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

I'm going to stop here before I get banned.

I think everyone here feels your same sense of frustration, we are simply choosing our words carefully as we express our outrage so that we do not end up as your BBM portion KWIM?

Kristin – Richardson was living on the land of his Grandparents. How could they not know what was happening? Bizzell - Grandparents knew he lived back there and had seem mom and Teghan occasionally – They didn’t know mom had left – Rich kept the girl concealed. Bizzell said Grandparents are good, honest people. Bizzell reminds people that things go on in the next room in their own home that they don’t know about. ( kids on internet, etc.) Mike – What if Richardson’s attorney comes to D/A and asks for plea deal for life in prison - no death penalty. Bizzell - no way if this isn’t a death penalty case then there has never been one. Every one searching for justice old, young, community.

That is the end. If anything doesn't make sense let me know and I will clarify. I've kept my orginal word notes just in case.

Just wanted to thank you TSG! You made perfect sense. Good shorthand.

TSG, this may be a backward question. I'm from up North in a big city. I know nothing about duck hunting or hunting at all. For me seeing the Myspace of I mean POI that freaked me out. Beating ducks is that a woody wacker? I am sorry again if that is inappropriate. I know that hunting in itself for heaven's sake would have nothing to do with being a monster I meant more the element of beating them with a bat like weapon.

I know alot of people that have hit fish they caught do the same and they are normal, kind, caring people. I am just trying to understand the wood beating?

Thank you again for caring for sweet Teghan and informing us.

Topsail - we all appreciate the work you have done here to transcribe the interview but we need a link, please? Can you link the radio station? Give call numbers or something and we will all help you find a link for this information.

Thanks,

Salem

I know that it must be tough on single mothers out there. I feel thankful that I have never had to deal with that. I've been married for almost 27 years and we have a 22 year old daughter. At the same time, I feel sure that I had I been in that situation, I surely would have made better choices than these women do. While I have no personal experience on this, I have heard from many single mothers and previously single mothers on here who have made better choices and did put their kids first.

Does it come down simply to the fortitude and strength of the mother? Is it simply situational? Is it that these mothers don't come from homes any better than the ones they are providing for their children (Note: This one I am very unsure of. There are too many instances where many of us have had rough childhoods and turned it around in adulthood)? I wish so much that I could understand this seeming epidemic. Sometimes it is very clear that the mother doesn't care about the child or what happens to it, but there are others where the mother seemingly loved the child, but made the same dumb choices. I just don't know what to think.

Topsail - we all appreciate the work you have done here to transcribe the interview but we need a link, please? Can you link the radio station? Give call numbers or something and we will all help you find a link for this information.

Thanks,

Salem

I'm sorry Salem. I should have been more clear this morning. My apologies. I have been looking to see if the interview has made it to the web site yet. I can link the radio station and there is an area called Bob the Bounty Hunter. If it is posted it SHOULD be posted there. It USUALLY takes them 24 hours to get it linked. They also have Bob & the Showgram on demand. Their show runs from 6 in the morning till 10. Here is a link to the on demand section. I have no idea what segment it will be on but it was right around 9am EST. I'm at work and can't listen right now but maybe some kind poster will find it. Today's Wheel of Wednesday was being hit in the face with ping pong balls. That was at around 8 am so if you find that web cast you know that the interview should also be up. As I said it usually takes 24 hours for the updates.

http://www.bobandtheshowgram.com/cc-common/mainheadlines2.html?&article=3941333

Warning - this program - Bob & the Showgram is hilarious but parts of it may be offensive. Not the interview with Sheriff Bizzell, just the web site and web casts in general.

Filly,

I wish I could answer your questions but I know nothing of hunting. Woody whacker means nothing to me. Maybe someone else may know.

Ya' know I care about all these kids - the ones dead, alive and missing. Some get to me more than others. This one has bothered me so much because it is literally in my back yard. Don't get me wrong I hope the Sloops rot for what they've done too, it's just that this one is getting to me in another way completely. I can't quite put my finger on why.

My heart hurts so much for cases like this because there is nothing I can do about them. I mean, I wish I could have just bumped in to little Teghan in a grocery store, known something was wrong, and get her the help and care she needed. But instead, she was on the other side of the country in a barn I will never see. It is so incredibly frustrating that people don't take care of their children! The smallest, innocent and sweetest babies. It's devastating.

She left Teghan with a man she met at a bar and had only known for a few weeks? She should be ashamed of herself. I'm 100% for supporting our military, but this is just beyond anything that I can comprehend. Why would you leave your child with a complete stranger... (because IMO.. knowing someone a few weeks still makes them a stranger!) I hope they charge her with anything they can. And I hope this gets the DP.

Topsail Girl, thank you for transcribing that interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks