Caylee Anthony 2 years old #10-General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Fusian myspace website on the myspace links thread?

It is not. I was looking for it earlier but couldn't find it in all the posts. Could someone who has it saved please add it to the MySpace Links thread? TIA!

Like I have been trying to say,.. HE MADE IT UP BECAUSE HE HELPED MOVE CAYLEE!

If Jesse helped Casey move Caylee, my bet is that Jesse will crack before any of the immediate Anthony family.

I wonder if xanax is one of these drugs that you build a tolerance to? If she had been giving it to the child for some time maybe it was losing it's effect and she was giving her more and more.

back in oct. i had a horrible reaction to having anesthetic for first-time surgery and was given xanax for the horrid panic/anxiety attacks that followed... it worked @ first, but over 2-3 months i'd have to double or triple dose for it even BEGIN to work. and even then it wasn't the same as when it was first started. and i kno everyone is diff. but xanax (when working) just def. puts you into this "i don't care" attitude. that being said... i can't imagine how much you'd have to take to be able to murder your little girl, but... for life's daily stresses it kinda just makes "whatever" a lot of things.

so yeah, a tolerance can definitely be built... @ least for some people.

Just FYI...

We have a newbie in the Caylee Anthony forum who has posted twice so far, just joined today. THE USERNAME IS "SWORD'S MAN" AND HE HAS SOME INTERESTING OPINIONS ON THE "WHO IS CAYLEE'S FATHER?" THREAD.

Just FYI...

Welcome, Sword's Man...
Thanks for this. I found his latest comment interesting. Yes, welcome Sword's Man!

Originally Posted by saqqara I don't know what this means. . .but I do know that it makes this case very very very difficult. . . but it does not obviously mean her lying is a learned behaviour and nor does itmean she is obviously guilty of harming her child because she is lying.

Just another take.[/quote]

I appreciate your candor and can imagine the difficulty in living with a child who is a compulsive liar for no reason.

What do you think is going on in Caseys mind, now that she is in jail? Wouldn't it be easier for her to just tell what really happened, instead of holding on to her lies like a dog to a bone? It's not helping her, it's not getting her out of jail, it's not finding Caylee, it's not making anyone have sympathy for her, it's not getting her ANYTHING but trouble. Does she enjoy being in the limelight? Is that it? She must be getting SOME kind of benefit out of the situation (however imaginary this benefit may be.

If Jesse helped Casey move Caylee, my bet is that Jesse will crack before any of the immediate Anthony family.

I think it was telling that when asked if he thinks Casey was capable of hurting Caylee he didnt say no...

nursebeeme,
I hope you are still around I have a medical question. What would the lowest dose of Xanax do to a 3 year old?
xanax is not recommended for children under 18 and I have never seen it given to a child 3 years of age. The standard adult dose is usually 0.25 to 0.5 mg three times a day. It is usually given for anxiety and sometimes depression. I have seen it, as a pedi nurse, rxd for teens but sometimes starting with half of a 0.25 tab and that was rare. Now that I work open heart surgery, and have for the last ten years, we use it a lot pre op for anxiety but I work with all adults and sometimes teens with unresolved cardiac anomalies from birth (pda, etc).

But for a three year old...the standard 0.5 tab would knock her out for four to five hours at the least in my opinion!

back in oct. i had a horrible reaction to having anesthetic for first-time surgery and was given xanax for the horrid panic/anxiety attacks that followed... it worked @ first, but over 2-3 months i'd have to double or triple dose for it even BEGIN to work. and even then it wasn't the same as when it was first started. and i kno everyone is diff. but xanax (when working) just def. puts you into this "i don't care" attitude. that being said... i can't imagine how much you'd have to take to be able to murder your little girl, but... for life's daily stresses it kinda just makes "whatever" a lot of things.

so yeah, a tolerance can definitely be built... @ least for some people.
Thanks for the info. I thought so, but wasn't sure. WELCOME TO WS!!:)

Ok Blink...here's a question for you. If Casey bought this woman's identity (need for cash explained) wouldn't she be able to then do a credit check...and if Sawgrass Apts. ran a background check on ZFG it would appear on the check (anyone who checks for credit, ie, credit card companies, would also pop up)? Long winded question, I know. But, maybe that's how Casey came up with the name of the apts. And just maybe this merry band of "friends" was into this kind of stuff? I'm not familiar with how an identity theft ring works, but I'm curious to know if Sawgrass Apts. did run a background check on this woman. It would be a good idea for LE to check out.
JP has a bs in computer science...

eta...jp is roomie of morales...friends all in the merry band of friends

Well, if Casey has a prescription for Xanax I suppose she would still be getting it in jail. If she doesn't she could be having withdrawal symptoms. That might work to the detectives benefit. IMHO

No thats something different,.. ghb I think

Yep, ghb.

Also, if someone, without a tolorance, took say 6mg of xanax, they'd be out....deeply. For quite a while.
We used to call then xannies. Different spelling from Zanny. :shrugs:

I have been thinking about the car...Have we established it was probaby left around June 27th being towed on the 30th?

This would mean for a period of over a week Casey had no car (Until she borrowed Amy's around the 9th of July)

How did she get around...Florida is NOT a place one can walk around in especially this time of year and the bus system in this state is horrible...

Also, in the begining, I felt she had to have done something to Caylee shortly after that June 15th date she was last seen (Caylee) but at the same time my gut says she ditched that car very shortly after something occurred( a day or two)...which brings me closer to something possibly occurring the 25, or 26th of June...
Jesse's report of the phone call on the 24th would support this but I still am not sure I totally believe him as of yet...
Just some thoughts...

:Welcome-12-june::newbie:
well hello folks!!! am a newbie here... name's abra, yes, like abrakadabra. a HUGE HUGE HUGE thanks to for helping w/ the registration process... i've been trying like CRAZY for the last... lol, 2-years actually, to register, and finally was able to w/ the help. (stoopid aol) -- so, again, thanks. and hello all!!

that being said... ugh, this case has made me about crazy, and there have been SOOO many times i've wanted to comment or say something, but i'm completely impressed with the "skills" of posters here... anything i'm thinking is eventually said. now that i can post i need to go back and catch up on today's events, but thought i'd share my opinion of the case thus far:

casey = liar
caylee = beautiful little girl
grandma = batshiz crazy

that's the short version. more in a bit after i catch up!

Welcome to Abra and all other newbies that I have missed!

ZENAIDA GONZALEZ

Instead of it being Zanny, Zanie, or Zannie shouldn't be

Zeni, Zennie or Zenny.

I can't figure out how Zanie came out of Zenaida.:confused:

Anyone know how old she is?

I totally agree with you. The natural nickname for someone named Zenaida would be Zeni, Zennie or Zenny.

Thanks NurseBeMee, As I mentioned I think something bad has happened. It either has caused Casey to go into this mode of tell stories till she's blue or it is her reaction to her own mistake.

I guess what I am saying is it's not conlclusive that its because she is guilty of something. If I try and put my son in her place. Would he like guilty or not? Yes. And he would keep lying not knowing how to get out of it or make the lies stop.

I'm serious here my son has lost major major major opportunities that meant the world to him over stupid lies and after the dust settles I always try and analyse it with him to see if he can detect the pattern and stop it. . and very often he will often break down and say "I don't know why, mom" I really don't. It's like I wake up in the middle of these stories and realize what it's cost me and then I can't get out.

Believe it or not, my son is very proud and is horrified at being caught or called a liar so if he finds himself in a lie, he becomes desperate to make it TRUE instead of admiting it and starting all over.

There are other simlarities with Casey. Severe lack of motivation, and a happy go lucky approach to responsibility and life.

My brain wants to tell me Casey is lying to save her *advertiser censored*. My heart and experience with my son tells me that there is a chance this girl is innocent and just in way over her head. Her lying in the past has never really caused her too much grief and was never dealt with and she does not have the mechanisms to deal with what she has herself into.

The difference with my son is after things settled down and no one was pestering him (isolation) he would call me and would tell me the truth and then after recognized he had no option he would face the consequences and do the right thing. Another trait I suspect he shares with Casey though . .. the minute he would deal with something. . .it would be over. No upsettednesss, no residual guilt. He could be laughing within minutes.

saqqara, welcome, I work with quite a few parents and students who lie just to be lying. The more you try to "pin" them down the more they lie or become aggitated. I've finally had to learn that a person's "perception is their reality". Regardless of whether that perception is shared by the large majority. At least it helps me in trying to come up with workable solutions for all involved.

curiositycat, I have a little medical background...and to the best of my knowledge, yes, you can build a tolerance for Xanax. In addition, it's highly addictive.

Just FYI...

We have a newbie in the Caylee Anthony forum who has posted twice so far, just joined today. THE USERNAME IS "SWORD'S MAN" AND HE HAS SOME INTERESTING OPINIONS ON THE "WHO IS CAYLEE'S FATHER?" THREAD.

Just FYI...

Welcome, Sword's Man...
Welcome Sword's Man and thankyou to Olive!:)

I have been thinking about the car...Have we established it was probaby left around June 27th being towed on the 30th?

This would mean for a period of over a week Casey had no car (Until she borrowed Amy's around the 9th of July)

How did she get around...Florida is NOT a place one can walk around in especially this time of year and the bus system in this state is horrible...

Also, in the begining, I felt she had to have done something to Caylee shortly after that June 15th date she was last seen (Caylee) but at the same time my gut says she ditched that car very shortly after something occurred( a day or two)...which brings me closer to something possibly occurring the 25, or 26th of June...
Jesse's report of the phone call on the 24th would support this but I still am not sure I totally believe him as of yet...
Just some thoughts...
Okay, well maybe she "hung out" at someone's place for a few days. Maybe that person is concerned that somehow they may look "involved". Since they are all such good friends maybe that's why Jesse changed his story. I didn't believe him yesterday and I still don't.

Something I can't get over: WHY would Casey have told such easily detected lies as

- the empty apartment
- working for Universal Studios
- even taking LE to Universal Studios to show them her "office"

These lies were so easily proven as such. WHO would think of making up such stupid lies, thinking that they wouldn't be found out inmediately? Is Casey so dumb that she thought LE wouldn't follow up?

Sounds like she is trying to take up their time and lead them on some goose chases.
Maybe Casey took some lsd (acid-shrooms) and had a bad trip that she didn't recover from?

I was about 10 when my older cousin Steve did just that. He's still messed up from it too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆