2010.11.05 Media-Inside the Baker Home

I will say that in some rentals you can paint. We live in a newer apartment complex and they do allow us to paint any room in the house. The rule though is that when we move out they have to approve the color to stay or we have to repaint it a neutral color if it's something bright. The actual model apartments have rooms painted red, gold etc. I think some renters are more open about decorating then others. Painting bathroom tile on the wall is crazy though.

We've been renting a house ever since moving back to Tx, since we don't plan to be here long enough to justify buying...anyway, we've had no problems painting...just an opinion from the house renting set.

I think it's most common in cast-off, too, from what I've seen on investigations.

HORRIBLE THOUGHT:

Unless a gun were placed under someone's chin, or similar :(

---------------------------

Do we have a pic of what the walls near that ceiling were like? Are they removed, or are cabinets missing, etc?

http://www.wsoctv.com/slideshow/news/25649131/detail.html

Can somebody look at slide 11 here and tell me what I am seeing? What is the spatial relationship of that strip that looks like plywood to the chunk they took out of the ceiling?

Just showed EB and AB's bedroom. It's a mess with clothes and such and doesn't look like anything was torn up.

They did find evidence on Christy road and stated it was NOT a bone but won't say what it is. They did say the search in Caldwell county is finished and the road is now open.

I would think they have found "her". Of course, just speculation.

Why would he not want her clothes or toys? Not the actions of a normal father IMO!!:furious:

I totally agree. Something just came over me -- if he had so little contact and love for his child, why then would he get in a rift with his family to bring her to the US ----- the answer, I think ---- was EB wanted to create that rift and knew this would do it. Plus, she did NOT want AB communicating back to Australia with anyone and if the child were left behind, he would have less reason. So taking the child severed the contact back in Australia with his family and took the kid (a thing to EB) she didn't have to worry about AB leaving her and going back. She's a violent control freak.

Anyone who can dismember this small body in such a gruesome way (if there not a non-gruesome way) is sick sick sick sick sick and bio-mom should have been given this child back when AB got into this sick life.

Oh and they did have a waterbed in the bedroom. The mattress was still in it, filled.

What strikes me as odd about the bedroom is that I just can't see these two having the foresight to put kids stickers on the wall and closet after a rush job. The only way I can think of to explain that is that maybe the bedroom was already pink and they just went in with more pink paint to cover areas of concern.

OR...maybe we only think her bedroom was repainted, but what was really done recently was just the bathroom or kitchen.

I honestly don't know.

I agree. I also don't see them taking the time to remove the clothing from the rack, paint rack, let dry then re-hang the clothing. I think the room was pink before they moved in or painted after moving in but before Zahra was missing.

In the bathroom photo, on the right hand side of the picture just below the towel bar is a black rag or something. What is holding that piece of material UP?

Patty, near's I can tell, it is the paint that has peeled away from the tile and is drooping.

I'm behind LE 100%...
but, how could they not suspect something wrong happened in this house from day one....:waitasec:
Did he/they start painting after LE left the house.. ??
I just don't see how they missed this... or how AB could have..KWIM..

It's hard to imagine that the grandmother drove over to the house with a dog in her arms to go through the house where her granddaughter was living.

I can see the grandmother going over to the house empty handed and coming out of the house with a stuff animal,

But I can't see the grandmother driving over empty handed and then coming out of the house with a live puppy in her arms. Nope!

Have we confirmed that the puppy was brought over there, and not removed FROM the home (since it was stated previously that the Bakers had a dog and a puppy)? Because if they were taking the puppy OUT, it makes sense to me.

http://www.wsoctv.com/slideshow/news/25649131/detail.html

Can somebody look at slide 11 here and tell me what I am seeing? What is the spatial relationship of that strip that looks like plywood to the chunk they took out of the ceiling?

That's what I'm trying to figure out, too.

I think -- I'm bad at this -- that the plywood is covering the way to outside, and the door with the venetian blinds has been left open. That door may not go to outside, but it has blinds, lol.

Where is the cut-up ceiling in relation to walls in the kitchen? I can't watch the video yet.

Sort of looks like a boarded up doorway to me.

YEah maybe extra security so nobody can sneak in the back door while the investigation was going on. Even though they had a police officer on scene, still they would probably do that for extra security. MOO

That was so deeply touching especially for those of us who are so far away and feel utterly helpless. LE have nothing but my respect and admiration, I can't imagine what they are going through. They care more about Zahra than anyone in her life ever did and it shows. LE have never given up looking for her and I know they will find her and I know they will bring her killers to justice. I also have complete faith that this county in America will throw their full weight behind a successful prosecution.

I wanna know what lived in that aquarium in slide 11 too. A snake?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back