2011.06.07 Sidebar (Trial Day Twelve)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone think HHJP didn't want to say what was for lunch because it was hamburger, pizza, or some other trial buzzword related food item???

I have been dying waiting on sidebar. I had an idea earlier that I wish the SA would do. I wish that after 31 days of presenting their case, they could point out that now that the jury has sat through 31 days, they have a good idea of how long ICA was out doing that partying everyday.

Casey angrily and animatedly giving orders to JB. Wonder that was all about.

I thought wftv was no commercials...........this is so annoying. Right in the middle of a sentence they cut to one...

Kathi B and Bill S
The DT argued to keep Forgey and the dogs out of trial...JBP said the Prosecution must lay the proper foundation and to show he is an expert...that after lunch we may here him being qualified as an expert.

I think that is why we are witnessing all this questioning about training from LDB...so she can ask the court that he be admitted as an expert..

There was a k9 dog and handler that lived in the building across from me for a while...that dog was so cool:)

I desperately want a dog to take fishing and running...a retriever of some sort. Right now I have a mean cat, and not enough space:(

I'm gonna go try to work out and eat lunch before the second half of the day....I'll pop in and out if I have time. Thanks for the wonderful recaps this morning, mombomb, chiquita, wenwe:)

ICA still flipping the pages on the binder. LOL

I wanna go eat with the jurors

If LDB had to get all that tedious training info out there, this sure was the perfect time to do it. Hopefully the plan was to lay all of that info out before lunch, let the jurors wake up over lunch, and then come back and get to the heart of the matter with the cadaver dog evidence.

At least, I hope that's the plan. :)

I have been dying waiting on sidebar. I had an idea earlier that I wish the SA would do. I wish that after 31 days of presenting their case, they could point out that now that the jury has sat through 31 days, they have a good idea of how long ICA was out doing that partying everyday.

Weird, I was LITERALLY just thinking this! You read my mind.

Now I have to go find the tinfoil;)

Like several others here, I have always believed that Caylee died in the trunk and the dogs were alerting on items thrown out of there on her "cleanup" mission.

Casey angrily and animatedly giving orders to JB. Wonder that was all about.
Where did you see that Oakley? CNN always cuts out and doesn't show any of the action as they're leaving the room...

moo

Nooooooooo, I was in the middle of writing a reply when HHJP called a recess, the door closed on me and I hurt my fingers:crazy:

Hey did anyone notice that after court ended yesterday ICA was just tiding up the table, unplugging computers and this and that---almost like she was one of the staff instead of the defendant---it was odd--

:floorlaugh: Yes ... I saw that ! And today, she did it again but was reading through the DT's materials on the table ...

She still "thinks" she is a "paralegal" . . . :waitasec:

:floorlaugh:

Where's our lunch??????????????????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021