Votes: 184 26.5%
  • Other

Votes: 178 25.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

natsound

Reaction score
Do you think the duct tape was used to silence Caylee during the murder, used to stage a kidnapping, or something else?

I think it was used to silence Caylee :mad: IMO KC could care less what pain Caylee felt. She just didnt want here screaming to draw attention.

Do you think the duct tape was used to silence Caylee during the murder, used to stage a kidnapping, or something else?

Wow~ thanks for this and I thought I was the only one that thought it was staged!:eek:

I voted other because I don't believe Casey staged a kidnapping, or even really thought about it, until the day police were called.

I voted other. I think she used the duct tape to block body fluids from coming out of the mouth after she died.

Do you think the duct tape was used to murder Caylee, used to stage a kidnapping, or something else?

MHO is that KC put it there to either silence or suffocate Klee. (Silencing goes along with the dope and put in trunk theory.)

I've seen folks saying duct tape over the mouth might go along with a staged kidnap scenario, but why would Klee's babysitter of 2 years need to tape the baby's mouth shut to kidnap her?? Surely Klee would be used to being with her? KC even claimed to have received a very calm call phone call from Klee the day KC was arrested (another lie, but still shows her mindset I think).

I think the staging of the kidnapping was as far as her planning went, and she believed she could get away with the Zani story because people seemed to buy her lies all the time.

I believe the duct tape was to silence Caylee. :mad: MOO

I think she used it to silence Caylee. Possibly to keep her from waking up and crying ahead of planned time between choroform administration and body dumping. i wonder if Caylee was still alive, but unconscious (I hope) when she was thrown in the swamp.

That way KC, in her twisted way, could tell herself she didn't actually kill Caylee. She only drugged her and threw her under water.

I don't feel it was used to stop ( Gore ) bodily fluids. The other orafices would leak out as well.

I voted Casey put the duct tape on Caylee to stage a kidnapping. JMO

I don't think it was placed there to stage a kidnapping. I think it was used to silence her or perhaps it wasn't used on caylee at all. Perhaps it came loose from the bag and stuck to the skull. Until I hear more info about the duct tape I don't have a big opinion on this. I can't wait to hear more about it to learn whether it was used in her death or just on the bag to keep it closed. I think Casey killed Caylee because for 1, she had been thinking about it for a long time so she could have her freedom and there was no way she was giving Caylee to mom and 2) because she was in a rage at her mom over the big fight they had that night so she carried out her plan to get back at mom and also get her freedom. I hope we can learn the cause of death from the ME.

Wow you guys! I must be in la la land. I just figured that the duct tape was used to seal the bag shut. :blushing::doh:

I think the staging of the kidnapping was as far as her planning went, and she believed she could get away with the Zani story because people seemed to buy her lies all the time.

Good point.

I`m not sure about the duct tape, but voted staging.

I think it was used to reduce leakage from the body. Whether it worked or not was a different story.

I want to hear more about the duct tape before I have an opinion. I believe some was wrapped around the bag to seal it, but isn't it rumor, so far, that the tape was around the mouth/skull? At this time, I don't have an opinion about the tape on the skull. It doesn't really make sense to me. If chloroform was used, I can't see why she would need to silence her. I doubt that a chloroform rag was taped to the mouth. But not sure about the staged kidnapping. But as Puzzler, said, if she was kidnapped by a "nanny" or someone that Caylee knew, they wouldn't have needed to silence her either. I need more info!

The duct tape confuses me. Maybe I just don't want to go there. I'm still unsure of the reports that it was attached to her mouth. I just can't see that all of that tissue would still be there after all this time. Which means it would have had to have been wrapped around the head several times. If that's the case it sounds more like a post-mortem act to me. For what purpose I'm not sure. Perhaps to keep bugs out of the orifaces? I keep looking for reasons other than the purpose of taping a live child's mouth shut. That's just too horrific.

I think the duct tape was used to silence Caylee. My longheld theory is that she killed the baby after the fight with CA. The baby's crying hysterically. The tart mom's in a rage. She's had enough. Everything's crashing in on her. She carries out a fantasy that she's been cooking up for awhile, per the computer searches.

The tape might even have been added after Caylee was dead or unconscious. A way to shut her up once and for all. Illogical but possible. No more than other crazed, sadistic killers have done to their victims's bodies.

For all we know, Caylee might've revealed something to CA on Father's Day that sparked the argument.

I voted Casey put the duct tape on Caylee to stage a kidnapping. JMO
I don't think she planned that far ahead. I believe the nanny abduction was an afterthought, maybe even after she got caught. I honestly think at one point she had planned just to leave town like go out to Calif. with MH, or continue to run circles around her mother with various excuses why Caylee was unavailable. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth