Nancy Grace 1-8-09

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say I'm in agreement with NG about the pics we see, those pics of her and Caylee I swear I see love in her eyes, this case will never ever ever make sense to me

Smiling she had the nerve to smile when she should be so ashamed of what she has done. I hope they put the death penalty back on.

NG has way too many commercials. I would rather have longer blocks of commercials than these quick cuts. Really annoying for the viewer. I don't think all the HLN (oh, notice no more Headline News, but HLN) shows do as many cuts.

You would think that the Anthony's would be raising holy hell about the amount of time it's taken ,,,,,I don't understand why they're not demanding that Caylee be released so they can bury her

They never even showed up over this hearing............if it were my grand daughter I would be there! IMO

Was this during todays hearing..?

I missed everything today....I've a lot of reading to do after tonights show.

They didn't say there were prints, in response to JB's motion they said the FBI has the fingerprint data for G/C/L and if there were any findings of fingerprints on the bags and the duct tape JB will be provided those reports when it happens. Casey did seem to have a reaction to that statement though.

I wonder if KC thought about her family when she raised her "hand"?

I have to say I'm in agreement with NG about the pics we see, those pics of her and Caylee I swear I see love in her eyes, this case will never ever ever make sense to me

I see more love of attention, love of being in a photo. Of course biased by what we know about her at this point...

She didn't stand either.

JB doesn't show the least bit of court room courtesy, respect or decorum. She's just following suit.

Again (UGH!!!)

Your right,,,,Aren't you suppose to stand when addressing the court..???

WTH...??

The Jury is going to pick up on her demeanor ........... she's in trouble

She loved the camera.

Never did meet one she didn't.

All the pics during those 31 days comes to mind.

All a fake. The chameleon.

They didn't say there were prints, in response to JB's motion they said the FBI has the fingerprint data for G/C/L and if there were any findings of fingerprints on the bags and the duct tape JB will be provided those reports when it happens. Casey did seem to have a reaction to that statement though.

Thanks,

I'm dying to know what evidence LE retrieved from the "body site"

There has to be something there that will conect her to the crime.

Spitz's son talking about the autopsy and when the burial might be possible. I understand if they have the body held for burial for testing, but not when they hold it for no reason.

Betcha she will have a make-over for her trial. New clothes, make-up, glasses....

NG asking why you would have to wait for toxicology reports before burying the body. Answer was that there might be other experts who need more info.

She's probably ticked off she didn't get a chance to get her hair combed first. :D MOO

there you go, it is all about her! kc looked pudgy to me, but still tried to do her strut..........could kc be wearing a bullet proof vest???
kc is evil, just plain evil.............:twocents::furious:

After thinking about it, I would rather have them wait than do an exhumation.

Yeppers...she was swallowing hard when they talked about prints from tape and bags.

Is there anyway to watch a tape of todays Hearing.????

Is it on the "Hearing Thread"..????

Your right,,,,Aren't you suppose to stand when addressing the court..???

WTH...??

The Jury is going to pick up on her demeanor ........... she's in trouble

Most definitely!

JB did not. KC did not.

The state attorney's did each time they addressed the court!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member