Burke Ramsey, has no interest in once again answering questions

The thing is, these people don't even have to worry about refusing to speak to LE. Try that sometime yourself (if you have the misfortune of being close to a crime that was committed). Believe me, it won't fly. Anybody else would have been arrested for that alone, a long time ago. It must be nice to live so far above us "common folk".

Can I give this post a double thumbs up??!!! And throw in a big AMEN and a couple of he11 yeahs??!!! Followed by a you got that right!?

I'm RDI but I think many of you are being too hard on Burke.

He doesn't know anymore about what happened in that house that night than he did at age 9.

If he couldn't identify the "loud voices" 15 years ago, he sure can't now.

Sure, he said JBR walked into the house, and the Rs say she was carried in. The Rs could have lied, or they could have made a mistake. BR could have made a mistake as well; 9 year olds are not infallible witnesses.

There is no reason to imply he knows who the killer is, but doesn't care as long as he's rolling in Daddy's money. More likely he doesn't want to answer questions because he knows he has no further info. of any value.

He doesn't know anymore about what happened in that house that night than he did at age 9.

Sure, he said JBR walked into the house, and the Rs say she was carried in. The Rs could have lied, or they could have made a mistake. BR could have made a mistake as well; 9 year olds are not infallible witnesses.

There is no reason to imply he knows who the killer is, but doesn't care as long as he's rolling in Daddy's money. More likely he doesn't want to answer questions because he knows he has no further info. of any value.

I know you are right, Chrishope. I'm not being too hard on Burke as I consider him a victim of that night also. The thing is, for him to just say no without even hearing them out is indicative of not wanting this case solved. The new investigators are not running around blaming the Ramseys and all they want is for this case to be closed once and for all. It would seem that John would encourage Burke to do everything he could to help and not run to Lin Wood for advice. If there is nothing to hide, why even bring LW into it?

Thing is no one knows just what all he did see or hear that night that might shed some light here. People have initial shocks and can't remember much of the events taking place at the time and then remember details of the event years later. I've done it myself, as I'm sure many of our members have. Plus, he is a grown man now and might have been living under pressure to keep quiet as a child but has his own voice now.

If he thinks he has nothing new to contribute, then why not just sit down and cooperate with the police? He doesn't know exactly what all has been discovered over the years. He might be able to fill in some gaps. And if his parents are innocent, might not his interview garner something that would help push that bus along?

Thing is no one knows just what all he did see or hear that night that might shed some light here. People have initial shocks and can't remember much of the events taking place at the time and then remember details of the event years later. I've done it myself, as I'm sure many of our members have. Plus, he is a grown man now and might have been living under pressure to keep quiet as a child but has his own voice now.

If he thinks he has nothing new to contribute, then why not just sit down and cooperate with the police? He doesn't know exactly what all has been discovered over the years. He might be able to fill in some gaps. And if his parents are innocent, might not his interview garner something that would help push that bus along?

MTM, their behavior makes me think they are afraid that Burke does remember more from that night and instead of helping the Ramseys, it would be the nail in their coffin (no pun intended).

MTM, their behavior makes me think they are afraid that Burke does remember more from that night and instead of helping the Ramseys, it would be the nail in their coffin (no pun intended).
Yep, and I'd say you hit the nail on the head.

He is not 9 years old anymore. He is a grown man...has graduated from college...I find it odd that he doesn't want to be interviewed, if not merely for the fact that something may be shown to him...a picture perhaps...that may jar his memory. It is also strange that Patsy said that he NEVER even brought up JB, after her death. And they never brought her name up to him....like she never existed at all. Do you not find that weird??? The fact that he doesn't want to try and help find his sister's killer...is weird too...unless of course...he KNOWS who the killer is..and is covering up for them. Which would be my guess.

The behavior you mention, (him not bringing JB up after her death and the parents not bringing up her name to him) is a RED FLAG. It is abnormal. Couple that with the fact that J & PR spent $ on legal defense but DID NOT take any security precautions upon Burke's return to school. Sorry I cannot locate the link at the moment, but there was also a Burke comment to police to the effect that he was disappointed that the trip to Charlevoix was going to be delayed because they were going to be "tied up with the police" that day.

He knew his sister was missing, there was police activity at the house, he was being sent out to stay with friends...All of this activity and the priority in his mind is that he won't be going on the trip as planned? Sorry. Even at 9 (almost 10) years of age that is NOT a normal response. Kids are inquisitive. They want to know what's going on. Kids pick up information from what is happening around them. And you can bet that his peer group was gathering information from the news media as well. The fact that Burke was taken off the premises doesn't mean he was moved to a location with a "media blackout". He knew what was happening...And then there is the statement by PR regarding her telling BR that "JB is in heaven" and that he was satisfied with that statement and never asked for more information. Hello??? Does anyone have a 9 or 10 year old child? This is abnormal.

Hello WS :)

Well, I share your disappointment but I figured this was a dead end. The Ramseys killed JB and so they(John)is not about to let Burke talk to police. Right away with the "were being harassed" song and dance...

Burke wasn't going to ever tell them anything. He has to keep his dad happy. I know I shouldn't really be mad at him but I am. The whole family is disgusting. I am sorry I have to let this out. Humanity has been following this case, we have been upset about what happened to JB. Too bad her family never has cared one bit. I feel disgust for Burke today. Not for the nine year old, but for the "man." I get that it is hard to go against your parents, but I doubt that is the issue. My intuition(which means nothing more than my opinion)tells me there is something very wrong with Burke and I have a little more leaning toward those who say Burke had something more to do with it all.

I am not a conspiracy nut...but right now I think Pasty, John and Burke were all mind controlled elite and they tried it on Jonbenet but she wouldn't co-operate-so she died.

I know that doesn't make any sense...but what does make sense is me being done with this "case." I have come to the 100% conclusion that The Ramseys DID IT. Case solved.

Maybe the new investigators don't need Burke and his crappy memory. This will never be solved while John Ramsey is still alive. IMHO. I shouldn't take my anger out on Burke(but I really DONT like him) it is John Ramsey that is the slime. Ya know, there is NO word bad enough for what John Ramsey is.

This is a rant and I am sorry. I am sorry Jonbenet was born into an evil family.

:twocents:

Ya gotta wonder what emotion he was portraying in this photo. I do not like it one little bit. Which makes me think of a portrait that Patsy had made of him and JonBenet. He was standing in profile and she was at his back with her head leaning on his shoulder. For the life of me, I cannot figure out what kind of emotion they were told to show for this photo. I have only seen it on a youtube video and I'm not sure how to do a screen capture but it can be seen here in post # 43:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116359&page=2

Claudicci posted this video and the photo I'm talking about is shown a couple of times in it. There is one in color and one in black and white. Someone please take a look at it and see what you think.
Oh yeah, it's located at minute 1:35

Ya gotta wonder what emotion he was portraying in this photo. I do not like it one little bit. Which makes me think of a portrait that Patsy had made of him and JonBenet. He was standing in profile and she was at his back with her head leaning on his shoulder. For the life of me, I cannot figure out what kind of emotion they were told to show for this photo. I have only seen it on a youtube video and I'm not sure how to do a screen capture but it can be seen here in post # 43:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116359&page=2

Claudicci posted this video and the photo I'm talking about is shown a couple of times in it. There is one in color and one in black and white. Someone please take a look at it and see what you think.
Oh yeah, it's located at minute 3:37

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9vDzx71RQw[/ame]

Thanks for posting the video, MTM.

Sorry guys. It's not at 3:37, it's at 1:35

it's not his fault that someone murdered his sister when he was a little kid & he has lived under the shadow of suspicion since then

I'll admit I had hoped he would agree to be interviewed again but I can definately empathize with his decision not to if he believes that it will not only not help the case but do more harm

if he believes his family is innocent and has been unfairly targeted (which I'm sure he has been raised to believe), then I sure understand his mistrust of LE & the media

I don't find anything he has done or said to be odd or unusual or selfish or pathetic or all the other words that have been used about him - though admittedly I haven't analyzed his every movement either - but I don't understand the venom I see for him here - he was a 9 year-old little boy & a victim of circumstances

even if he was or is covering up for something - he probably doesn't understand it much more than he did at 9 if he hasn't blocked it from his consciousness

one thing that does bother me - his eyes in that photo seem cloudy & glazed - I hope he isn't abusing alcohol as a form of coping

I'm not willing to rule him out. IMO he could have been a participant in the events that lead to her death

My understanding, he was officially ruled out by LE as a suspect. He wouldn't be interviewed as a suspect only as a witness. LE could compel him to talk. But what would be the point? It's obvious to me the Ramsey clan is as uncooperative today as they were back then.

Here are the screen caps from the video - I haven't followed the case so have no opinion but can do screen caps:

Pixfromvideo.png

It could just be me seeing something that's not there (or was put there), but I don't think this looks like a typical brother/sister pose. Am I the only one or does anyone else wonder what was on their minds when this was taken?

While it's not pose I would ever chose, it's a tad creepy to me. I am forced to admit it's a beautiful picture. It was probably the photographers idea anyway.

I agree, it is a lovely photo, but I think it would be better suited as an engagement photo.

It could just be me seeing something that's not there (or was put there), but I don't think this looks like a typical brother/sister pose. Am I the only one or does anyone else wonder what was on their minds when this was taken?

ITA and it gave me a very "uncomfortable" feeling. I'd also like to know what was on the minds of the people who dressed them , made them up and posed them.

Just an observation (it has probably been discussed already) : after so much discussion about the life size Barbie doll and the pink "gown" , "blanket" , etc., in the wine cellar I thought it such a coincidence to see the life size Barbie in the video (Christmas scene) and someone (PR?) in pink pajamas or robe right behind it; I had never seen it before or did not remember it.

ITA and it gave me a very "uncomfortable" feeling. I'd also like to know what was on the minds of the people who dressed them , made them up and posed them.

Just an observation (it has probably been discussed already) : after so much discussion about the life size Barbie doll and the pink "gown" , "blanket" , etc., in the wine cellar I thought it such a coincidence to see the life size Barbie in the video (Christmas scene) and someone (PR?) in pink pajamas or robe right behind it; I had never seen it before or did not remember it.

Wonder what the photographer (or Patsy) said to them to get this gaze? I really cannot imagine what that would have been.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back