GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know when Nick started going to Froggys? I wonder did he ever go to the other bar that is owned by the same guy that owns Froggys?

I honestly don't think the bar owner has anything to do with this, I think its apples and oranges....IMHO.

Its an interesting tidbit, but that is all it is.... I will remained focused now on Kelli and trying to figure out where/what happened to her. The bar owner is not named a POI in this case, and although its odd, I really feel he is not involved in anyway, just happ of circumstance that this all fell down on him due to the investigation....IMHO

Well they said it was unrelated!
He was just busted because of this!
Like Nick!
and will there be others?

It's perfectly clear to me. He RAN. And so tell me, and I won't be popular after I say this, but if a man does not take care of his children, then he's not much of a man to me. He was basically hiding in plain sight himself.

Shucks, it's too late for me the say that to my mother's bio father.

Yes, but don't they usually say, 'The husband has been cleared and he's not a POI.' ? Maybe I'm being too picky.

Maybe the Chief was asked if MB was out-of-town (vs. a POI), thus the reason he's quoted as making this statement.

i thought nick was supposed to appear in court today? did i dream that? They didnt report on that either. :what: moo

According to this video
http://triad.news14.com/content/loc...ontinue-search-for-missing-fort-bragg-soldier

Officials say the last time Bordeaux's cell phone was pinged was outside the bar.

“That is part of the current investigation,” said Chief Bergamine.

I know there are experienced sleuths here who understand triangulation I know this has more than likely been gone over more than once and I wasnt following close enough. Does the statement from the chief mean her phone never left the bar or her apartment triangulation area?
Maybe they found her cell phone in her car in another location. We have not heard where her car was found. Her keys and ID are said to be missing also.
VOH said in the first thread that the media had several things wrong.
Just my thoughts and opinions.
Where is Kelli?

As far as I can recall, her cell was shut off or the battery was dead over the weekend? I'll have to do some digging to find this, but that is what I seem to recall. Seems it was going straight to vm saturday? and, iirc, at some point - tuesday? - the phone started ringing again when called, then went to vm, indicative that it was 'working', or charged up and on. MOO, and only as IRC.

Something like that but we don't really know. We don't know if LE even has the physical phone as evidence, we don't know if the battery died or it had been shut off by pushing the off button. We know what a friend of hers from FL reported to some Anchors on the news but not the exact times or the reasons why he got the responses he did - 1st voicemail the 2nd ringing, he said.

When was Kelli's car first mentioned? Is there a source? Who said what about Kelli's car?

Maybe the Chief was asked if MB was out-of-town (vs. a POI), thus the reason he's quoted as making this statement.

true, and the chief answers 'we have no reason to doubt . . .'
does that sound as if he's saying beyond a reasonable doubt to you?

It would be nice to know what time on Saturday someone tried to call her and it went right to VM.
Also, VOH, do you know if she was a jogger?

Around 4 PM it was dead.
I do not know.

When was Kelli's car first mentioned? Is there a source? Who said what about Kelli's car?

Not much has been said about her car.
VOH first mentioned reference to her car if I remember correctly and everyone here glossed over it but it stuck with me. It struck my hinky meter at that time. At a later time I went back to try and trace the original convo of the car and coulndt find it. I asked for help here but no one else has brought any factual information to the forefront.
JMO and the car is something I am questioning. Apparently VOH has said "no comment" on if her car was found at the apartment. If the car was not at the apartment then where was it and does this open up the suspect list?
JMO

ps. Feel free to correct me if I have quoted you incorrectly VOH
and Thanks for your local views

Does anyone know when Nick started going to Froggys? I wonder did he ever go to the other bar that is owned by the same guy that owns Froggys?

A few months ago - did VOI say December? Not too long though but longer than Kelli who, apparently, showed up at the bar several weeks ago for the first time (with an unidentified male companion).

Have no clue about the other bar or even if the patrons of one go to the other one too.

Someone posted a link to LE's mention of her car...either in this thread or the previous one, IDR. All I recall is that LE said they had searched her car, but did not say where they found it. JMO.

I haven't had any success using the forum search function for 3-character words.

Not much has been said about her car.
VOH first mentioned reference to her car if I remember correctly and everyone here glossed over it but it stuck with me. It struck my hinky meter at that time. At a later time I went back to try and trace the original convo of the car and coulndt find it. I asked for help here but no one else has brought any factual information to the forefront.
JMO and the car is something I am questioning. Apparently VOH has said "no comment" on if her car was found at the apartment. If the car was not at the apartment then where was it and does this open up the suspect list?
JMO

ps. Feel free to correct me if I have quoted you incorrectly VOH
and Thanks for your local views

Exactly. If the story is as it's been told, her car should have been in the parking lot of her apartment complex. Go to work, drive home from work, get ready to go out, somebody picks you up near or at your apartment, leave with them and go out. Car sits in parking place where you last left it the whole time. UNLESS it was being worked on somewhere but that would be an easy answer.

This must be the first time many have ever followed a missing persons case because what is happening is fairly typical in terms of media and what is known.

Yes, the police always know more than the media and even more than the public and that's how it's always been.

Yes, the investigation is ongoing and no, not every day will bring news or an update. Do any of you remember the Laci Peterson case? Her body wasn't found for 4 months.

The media can only report on what they're told. If they don't have anything new to report on or update, they're not going to run a story every single day.

As for searching, I'm sure investigators don't want to just randomly search in the hopes of maybe getting lucky. They want to do targeted searches that come from info rather than send people out to random areas just because it will look good.

We are not part of the investigation. We may like to believe we are sleuthers or crime solvers, but in reality we're part of the general public following media reports about a case and then talking about it. What we know is only a fraction of what LE and Kelli's family knows and it's this way in almost every case.

This one is highly unlikely and I don't buy it. Not only does it not sound plausible, but VOH has already reported, as a person that was there that night, that KB and NH left together that night.

Thanks...

*shakes head in shame at Woe* haha :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members