Jose Baez Releasing New Book!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There won't be a need to buy the book anyway. Anything "worthwhile" will come out in the media. Don't give him a dime!

I will let somebody else read and review. He has nothing, NOTHING to say that interests me in the least. He is as much of a liar as his client. Fiction, pure fiction. I can't stand these people any more than I could on the day of the verdict. IMHO he should have waited another couple of years if he wants to make money off of this dribble.

How much u wanna bet that baez think
s his lifetime movie is right around the corner??

No way in he!! will I give him a nickle. It will not contain the truth I'm sure. Maybe he and kc worked together on it and will split the profit, maybe thats why they (ahem) split up. He cant even speak correctly how the h*ll can he "write" a book!!:what::moo:

Speak? He can't spell either! :rocker:

It is amusing however, to see that no major publishing house will touch him...
I predict a huge wave of apathy from the public when this book is 'released'..

:rolleyes:

"I Am Not Stopping Anymore For You...To...Get...A...File!!!"
"I will take it that I cannot trust one thing that your side says anymore"
"What was it about my order that you did not understand"
"Maybe I am misinformed when I think you all will follow the law."
"What you're basically saying, sir, is that you can pick and choose which court orders you comply with."
"I'm beginning to see that orders or anything else may not mean a hill of a bean to any of you."
"There's absolutely no evidence that Casey Anthony was molested by her father or her brother."
"I assume that you all are professionals. That I don't HAVE to watch you..."
"Then ya'll lied to me.........YES THE HELL YOU DID!"
"If you're on Mr. Baez side of the street, it's voodoo science..."
"If your theory of defense is ever changing...uh...maybe you need to just tell me what your theory of defense is? Or at least SOMEBODY try to explain it to me..."
"It appears to me that this was quite intentional. This was not some inadvertent slip."
"Objection Sustained...Next Question..." Now that would have been a good title for this book.

I am ROFL right now!

Perry's comments directed at Baez's utter buffoonery were absolute comedic GOLD. I used to come on to WS every day and read the "Best Of" thread and laugh until my stomach hurt. In fact, I have to go find that thread. It's amazing.

I'm surprised at the title.

I was sure he would call it "Iorn-Man"

:floorlaugh:

oh, too funny!

Good to see you. I've missed your quick wit, Spice.

In the days before, and on upon its release - I will Google search Jeff Ashton Imperfect Justice until my fingers bleed.

Oh other good names for the book....

"Pick One, Any One"

"The Art of Throwing Spaghetti"

"Expendable Scapegoats"

"MY Life and Times with Satan's Spawn"

"Bozo, Bikinis and Barflies"

Oh other good names for the book....

"Pick One, Any One"

"The Art of Throwing Spaghetti"

"Expendable Scapegoats"

"MY Life and Times with Satan's Spawn"

"Bozo, Bikinis and Barflies"

"From failed Bikini Salesman to Infamy in 12 easy steps"

Since he can't divulge any of the truth about Caylee, what does he have to talk about? There are plenty of questions, but I doubt he would answer any of them in his book.
How he was hired before FCA was arrested?
What did he and FCA do during those long days at his office?
Did he tell the PI to report anything found to him rather than the LE?
Why did he need a dream team before Caylee's remains were found?
Was there really licorice involved?
How was he able to get CA and GA on board with the lies?
Was all the mail smuggled in and out on his laptop?
What was the real reason for moving the defense table?

No need to buy the book. If there were a gold nugget hidden somewhere in it, the media would be all over it within the hour of finding it and we would all hear about it from them.

:waitasec::waitasec:

Do they still have "book burnings" ? :innocent: NOT that I would ever attend or participate in one, or "advocate" one ... :innocent:

Just wondering ...

:moo:

I bet it's in color and has color-coded charts!

Just to let you fellow Twitter fans know....Da Dessert Ladie is going to town with this JB book thing!

Clora Form‏@DaDessertLadie

I guess I don't mind Jose Baez writing a book and making a few hundred dollars. Yet another person profiting instead of Casey Anthony. LOL

This seems odd. Does he need to get Casey's approval to do this? What about the parents that paid him?

If he didn't get his client's approval well gosh! If I paid an attorney big bucks to defend me I sure wouldn't want them writing a book about me or my case after the fact! Unless of course I was getting a cut, and if that were the case perhaps all of those attorney/client priviledged discussions would be allowed.

This seems odd. Does he need to get Casey's approval to do this? What about the parents that paid him?

If he didn't get his client's approval well gosh! If I hired a big name laywer to defend me I sure wouldn't want them writing a book about me or my case after the fact! Unless of course I was getting a cut, and if that were the case perhaps all of those attorney/client priviledged discussions would be allowed.

I think it is SOP for all lawyers who end up on a big time case to write a book afterwards....? Or not? Maybe I am thinking of the prosecutors, such as OJ, Charles Manson, etc.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....great question. I'm sure they have a deal cut with each other for splitting up the profits. Let's see....1/2 of $100 = Not Much

:floorlaugh:

oh, too funny!

Good to see you. I've missed your quick wit, Spice.

Good to see you too Beach! I'm slammed with school. I try to get here as much as I can, but I'm afraid of the addiction that is WS for me. Most of the time right now I only have the time to lurk.

I'm so happy to see all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member