VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not believe that they accuse everyone. How many others have been interrogated for 15 hours straight? I doubt any one has been in the hot seat for that long. And this was 3 weeks in---so the detectives had a lot of evidence back already.

Not everyone needs to be a suspect anymore. MANY have been cleared because of solid alibis, cell records and video footage. The suspect list narrows as time goes on.

I didn't mean they accuse everyone, just the ones that get brought in for questioning. I believe they start with the family, and then they fan out to others.

I didn't mean they accuse everyone, just the ones that get brought in for questioning. I believe they start with the family, and then they fan out to others.

They don't accuse everyone they bring in for questioning either.

They questioned lots of people. I don't think they accused her mom or her sisters or her ex-stpedad of anything.

They questioned lots of people. I don't think they accused her mom or her sisters or her ex-stpedad of anything.

Oh, I agree. I don't think the texts have anything to do with AJ being missing. Other than giving WH an excuse to latch on to this kid as his POI.

And I've always been wondering: how did WH find out about these texts?? Did the cousin come forward on her own, was she asked about he texts before coming forward, did WH see the texts when looking through AJ's phone???????

If you look here:

https://localtvwtkr.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/skmbt_60115032415001.pdf

That ^^ shows the INDICTMENT by the Grand Jury. They found reason to believe that Wes struck her, strangled her , and forcibly removed her from her fathers home. They looked at the evidence and found it should go to trial.

It also shows that he had been charged with a previous count of Domestic violence and rape against her, BEFORE the kidnapping.

So why was he not charged after the GJ INDICTED HIM? His ex-father-in-law said it was because she was too afraid of him to testify.

Her father said so in earlier articles. One was posted here early on but the link is corrupted now. Have you seen the Grand Jury indictment?

https://localtvwtkr.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/skmbt_60115032415001.pdf

I have seen, posted and linked to the documents, several times :). My post is being taken out of context: it was in response to another poster saying WH would be an RSO in his/her state; I was pointing out that for whatever reason there was no conviction.

I'm not arguing with you, or disputing the indictment & charges! I actually agree that the 2005 victim likely WAS too scared to testify. Unfortunately there is nothing (so far) on linkable record to confirm this.

Peace :).

DH wants to make sure we know he has a conceal carry permit. LOL!

I think there is this misconception that Detectives berate every person who comes in for an interview. You see that on TV more (dateline etc) because it makes for good TV. If people are honest and there are no obvious inconsistencies in their statement, there is no reason to aggressively question them. This is Especially true for witnesses. LE wants them to remain cooperative.

With that in mind, we've outlined a rather long list of inconsistencies in statements given by WH publicly. We are not the only ones who have noticed this trend. Norfolk PD is well aware of how much his story has changed. So if you're difficult and untruthful with the police, you're going to be questioned more harshly. In this instance he was grilled for good reason, in my opinion.

It always amazes me people sit through marathon interview sessions without asking for a lawyer. 15 hours before asking for an attorney? Bold move.

The bearded guy on the porch steps can't be a friend of AJ's, can he? He looks a lot older. I mean I know we've got a lot of hormones in our beef and what not nowadays, but that was an older guy, right??

That is one of her close friends

Joe Fisher WAVY
March 5 at 12:09pm ·

"FRIENDS OF ANJELICA HADSELL ARE BEGGING FOR YOUR HELP.
Their friend went missing Monday from her Norfolk home in the Tarrillton areas"

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=904194676292588

I think that is one of the things that I find MOST concerning...the marked immaturity I see in so many adults in this young woman's life. From WH, to DH, to JH...all VERY immature individuals, imo. And what concerns me beyond measure at the moment, is the safety of these 3 other young girls. Truly, if I were Zach, I'd be down at the courthouse demanding an emergency protective order for my children, until this whole mess is resolved.

JMO

It's possible that Zach is fearful that JH will try to turn their other children against him, as she did AJ. Therefore, he feels the need to tread lightly...jmo.

They don't accuse everyone they bring in for questioning either.

Not directed at you, but this is beginning to sound like:
"They accuse everyone, well to be clear they don't accuse everyone. They accuse no one, and if you look at it they accuse all of them."

Sorry. Couldn't help myself....:blushing:

I have seen, posted and linked to the documents, several times :). My post is being taken out of context: it was in response to another poster saying WH would be an RSO in his/her state; I was pointing out that for whatever reason there was no conviction.

I'm not arguing with you, or disputing the indictment & charges! I actually agree that the 2005 victim likely WAS too scared to testify. Unfortunately there is nothing (so far) on linkable record to confirm this.

Peace :).

Yeah I would believe they wouldn't be required to register as a RSO unless there was an actual conviction. The grand jury just determines whether there is enough evidence for a case. He was charged for it but was never convicted. Doesn't mean he didn't do it just means he wasn't convicted for it. It's like running a red light. Just because no one saw me run it, doesn't mean I didn't run it. If a tree fell in the woods..

Joe Fisher WAVY
March 5 at 12:09pm ·

"FRIENDS OF ANJELICA HADSELL ARE BEGGING FOR YOUR HELP.
Their friend went missing Monday from her Norfolk home in the Tarrillton areas"

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=904194676292588

We can't name names here of her friends because they have not been named publicly in MSM. I questioned one of the mods about discussing the hairy porch kid but she said nope can't discuss him. He wasn't publicly named in the video so we can't name him so just be careful with this one.

We can't name names here of her friends because they have not been named publicly in MSM. I questioned one of the mods about discussing the hairy porch kid but she said nope can't discuss him. He wasn't publicly named in the video so we can't name him so just be careful with this one.

Are you saying that I should not post this video?

Are you saying that I should not post this video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86