Players Myspace & FB discussion

When I had a MS, and it said that, I was changing my profile background, etc..FWIW

I think his attorney wants one of his comments off that sight, now!

checked just now:

"This profile is undergoing routine maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience! "

I may be wrong but didnt his whole profile change? 4 friends? Did they clear it all out or? check out the log in date...

Myspace does maintenance like that all the time. I've seen it happen to people in my town. lol

Her mood is torn in pieces

Lindsy has now logged off, and there was no mood added, or name change! Guess she is still thinking about a D-I-V-O-R-C-E! (according to LP)

With all this talk of MS accounts, can anyone tell me HOW these people could possibly feel comfortable in logging into internet sites (that they know are being monitored with a fine tooth comb!) by LE and 'everybody and their brother'! Not to mention the fact of their ability to continue on with their lives?

Seriously, if I thought for one minute that someone I loved & was in my immediate family, MAY have been involved in a child's murder, I KNOW I wouldn't be posting my 'thoughts' on a website page! I would be out there FIGHTING to find justice (no matter which way it turned out).

But then again, I guess that's just me! It baffles me how nonchalant some of these family members are.

JMO

IMO Chelsea is either "torn in pieces" because it is now confirmed that there is a homocide and a funeral should be prepared or something's about to happen!! We should know soon!!:waitasec:

Lindsy has now logged off, and there was no mood added, or name change! Guess she is still thinking about a D-I-V-O-R-C-E! (according to LP)

Bold is mine-

Good for her if she is!

Lindsay-- if you're reading here, a word of advice? Don't advertise the last name you will be using professionally anywhere that's associated with this case! If you want a fresh start, that is. jmo

With all this talk of MS accounts, can anyone tell me HOW these people could possibly feel comfortable in logging into internet sites (that they know are being monitored with a fine tooth comb!) by LE and 'everybody and their brother'! Not to mention the fact of their ability to continue on with their lives?

Seriously, if I thought for one minute that someone I loved & was in my immediate family, MAY have been involved in a child's murder, I KNOW I wouldn't be posting my 'thoughts' on a website page! I would be out there FIGHTING to find justice (no matter which way it turned out).

But then again, I guess that's just me! It baffles me how nonchalant some of these family members are.

JMO

I totally agree. Great word, baffled as well. I admit I feel bad, I feel nosey for looking like I am prying-but its there for everyone to see and I just hope I can see something that will be leading to justice for HaLeigh.

I didn't know I could actually quote the mood, Thanks! I hope it means the truth is coming, I am torn with all of the untruths! All I can think is the truth is very very very bad whatever the truth is.

We have some clever sleuthers here!

Even if you are able to legitimately find a way to view someone's private MS or FB account, we do NOT discuss it on Websleuths.

Private is private.

Our players have the right to privacy and we will give them their privacy.

Thank you!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back