Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
following on from the rather spellbinding news last night from a poster who knows people that know people involved in this case, regarding the mistress has folded and come clean etc in the last 24 hours. This I just can't see as being the case, simply because she and HE would be in custody right now, and we would know about it. This would be major. they would not just let her walk out and tell her "don't go anywhere cause we will be knocking on your door in a few days to arrest you"
sorry but this doesn't make sense.

I agree, if anything significant had happened yesterday somebody would be in custody now.:jail:

What have I missed I went all the way through thread and I can't see what this comment is referencing?

Last night a member made some phone calls to people in the know and was told that the alleged mistress has spilled the beans to the police in the last 24 hours, that it was all pre-planned by the two of them, but it wasn't supposed to happen until another month, but something went wrong and she was murdered when she was. All rumours at this stage, but shocking if it is true.

can I post this? found it on aussie criminals this morning

http://aussiecriminals.com.au/2012/...-clay-vanished-later-found-murdered/#comments

Heard a rumour tonight that alleged mistress has cracked and spilled the beans on the perp.
It was premeditated. Was allegedly supposed to happen in another month, but the perpetrator seized the opportunity. Plea bargaining with alleged mistress. Others allegedly involved in cover up. All needs verification of course, otherwise remains a rumour. Hope for breaking news in the morning.

Forgive me if this has been covered in previous posts but is there any significance to the body being found near a scout grounds, given that GBC has had involvement with the scouting movement. Is it just coincidence or was there a message in that ... or am I just fed up with waiting for results?

god only knows where the rumour came from, but to think if it were true, that it was premeditated makes me furious and disgusted....its a whole new ballpark to go from and heated argument gone wrong, followed by a yellow bellied cowardly cover up. But to plan something like this with another like minded , on a MOTHER to 3 innocent children, well, may they rot in hell for all eternity

can I post this? found it on aussie criminals this morning

http://aussiecriminals.com.au/2012/...-clay-vanished-later-found-murdered/#comments

Heard a rumour tonight that alleged mistress has cracked and spilled the beans on the perp.
It was premeditated. Was allegedly supposed to happen in another month, but the perpetrator seized the opportunity. Plea bargaining with alleged mistress. Others allegedly involved in cover up. All needs verification of course, otherwise remains a rumour. Hope for breaking news in the morning.

I saw this last night also but assumed someone had copied the info from here...

god only knows where the rumour came from, but to think if it were true, that it was premeditated makes me furious and disgusted....its a whole new ballpark to go from and heated argument gone wrong, followed by a yellow bellied cowardly cover up. But to plan something like this with another like minded , on a MOTHER to 3 innocent children, well, may they rot in hell for all eternity

I believe the host of other forum reads this thread, because it was reported here last night. It's really horrendous if it is true! We should know when QPS makes an arrest or two or tree?

Forgive me if this has been covered in previous posts but is there any significance to the body being found near a scout grounds, given that GBC has had involvement with the scouting movement. Is it just coincidence or was there a message in that ... or am I just fed up with waiting for results?

We don't really know yet, but the fact that she was found under that bridge is IMO more than coincidence.

Today in the press Supt Ainsworth mentioned the murders of Daniel Morecombe, Sian Kingi and Anita Cobby in relation to the tragic circumstances of Allison...I have read of Anita Cobby and Sian Kingi's murders and of course Daniel Morecombe and just thinking of the circumstances in which these occurred these sends chills up my spine...

IMO only, perhaps Supt Ainsworth is indicating perhaps something similar occurred as by now QPS would have a lot of information and possible evidence which of course we are completely unaware of...

Can anyone provide a link to this article that refers to these other cases. I want to read exactly what he said because if he has mentioned these other cases then, IMO, that possibly puts a spanner in the works. The cases mentioned are very different to the scenarios being discussed here so I'm wondering what the relationship is--why Supt. Ainsworth mentioned them, unless he's referring only to the public interest in the case?

Oh, and I was hoping to get up and read about an arrest this morning (given the "on the grapevine" info mentioned last night about the gf spilling the beans). I'm thinking that this might be unlikely (and just a rumor) given that there have still been no arrests. IMO :)

EDIT:

Oh, found it: http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/hearts-break-for-allison/story-e6freoof-1226359363978

"There are some crimes - Allison Baden-Clay, Daniel Morcombe, Sian Kingi and Anita Cobby in Sydney - that for whatever reason, grip the public's imagination," Mr Atkinson said." So it's not saying anything about the circumstances of their deaths and that being related to the case, only saying that the public interest is similar.

The guy who runs the Aussie Criminals board comes here. I saw him in one of the threads posting way back. :)

Can anyone provide a link to this article that refers to these other cases. I want to read exactly what he said because if he has mentioned these other cases then, IMO, that possibly puts a spanner in the works. The cases mentioned are very different to the scenarios being discussed here so I'm wondering what the relationship is--why Supt. Ainsworth mentioned them, unless he's referring only to the public interest in the case?

Oh, and I was hoping to get up and read about an arrest this morning (given the "on the grapevine" info mentioned last night about the gf spilling the beans). I'm thinking that this might be unlikely (and just a rumor) given that there have still been no arrests. IMO :)

The whole article IMO was more to do with the way in which certain cases really hit a nerve/spot with the community. Sorry, don't have links to the other cases but you could try Google.

Nobody can access the money in trust for the children!!!
That's right. I'm trustee for an account with a considerable money in it for a child and neither his parents have access to it. Only I can take money and distribute it for the child.

However, trust accounts can be mismanaged depending on what the trustee does with the money. It also depends how things are set up and if the trustee is accountable to anyone else and needs to show records where the money went, or if they take out and distribute as they see fit and need to show no legal proof.

Even so, tecnically, in cases like mine where I am not legally accountable to show how I use that money to any other party and someone who knows about the trust account suspects I was mismanaging it, I can get into 'strife' if I can't prove I used it for the child. But that involves expensive legal proof to do so and so forth.

There's always been a a kerfuffle of sorts about Trust accounts because some try to use such accounts to 'hide' or launder' their money under their children's or other people's names. Because technically, I can take all that money out of the account I am trustee for and misuse it (as in use it for purposes other than for the child) and in many cases that would go unnoticed.

Some children (people) wouldn't even know that there is a trust account for them because you don't need legal people involved to set one up. All you need is their child's (or persons) birth certicate or a certified copy of one as proof and though the account is in the child's name, my name and address as the trustee and signatory.

I asked my solictor about that and yep, he said Trust accounts can be badly mismanaged like that.

Firstly my apology it was Police Commissioner Bob Atkinson who mentioned these other cases not Supt Ainsworth as I stated...It was in the Courier Mail front page...

yep same for me, once he is locked away then ill donate

I did donate...could not help myself, it was funeral day. Only thing I could do to help.

OT:
As for GBC he is NOT an accountant, he failed a subject twice and NEVER graduated as an accountant.....hence he went to work at a Flight Centre, because KPMG COULDN'T get his qualifications as proof after he did a year as an intern there.

So money handling was never his forte as we can see. But Trust fund is beyond his arm length reach now thank goodness.

I think you have some very good reliable info there. An arrest is still a little way off. It will happen early in the morning and at least three teams will pick sus up seperately and keep them that way.:waitasec:

As I said last night "a little way off yet"

As I said last night "a little way off yet"
Surely if the rumours are true re someone confessing about having been involved they would in fact be an accessory to murder and therefore arrested on the spot. Cannot imagine if this is true that someone would still be walking around whilst the police are still finalising details . JIMHO of course

Ps even if their lawyer managed to strike some kind of a deal. The Police would have no discretion and would have to arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer