2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. As the jury was entering, HHJBP made hand signals to both attorneys indicating each side would be taking 4 hours

Good morning friends. Justice for Caylee is coming!:grouphug:

Here we go. When HHJP said "return the jury", my heart started pounding and my eyes filled with tears.

Ok guys: Buckle Up!....... It's going to be a smooth ride for the State and a very bumpy one for the Defense.

I often wonder if JB really thought that after his big opener that the state would just say oh ok an accident so let’s all go home.

i thought that was his thought process

I say Thursday. “@Capt_Dad: @JimLichtenstein do you have a length of deliberations prediction?”

by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 7:15 AM

Casey is pulling a Patsy Ramsey today with the same shirt she wore yesterday??

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick is wearing Caylee's favorite color lavendar.. And her notes are also lavendar.

Now this makes me a little emotional..no tears, but....it warms my heart a bit...

EXACTLY. The point about a gyno is you don't have to go til you are sexually active, or are about to, OR if you get to be like 19 or 20 and still a virgin, go ahead from there.

This whole argument WAS NEVER IN EVIDENCE JB.

Exactly! and Cindy thought she was a virgin until June 2005!

Mr Baez has no clue about gyn concerns. He's going by what Casey is telling him. And we all know where that's got him so far....

MOO and stuff,.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member