TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait...If these are the calls that contradicted what he was saying....

But if they were made to "Billie"...they would have been really been made to Hailey because she had the phone....if they were talking about call on that Monday

Just asking could you provide where it said the calls were to Billie TIA

He would have been calling Billie on her work phone, right?

But if they were made to "Billie"...they would have been really been made to Hailey because she had the phone....if they were talking about call on that Monday

It's here in the affidavit, first paragraph on the 4th page:
http://media.reporternews.com/media/static/0119_001_.pdf

Ok, here is the transcript and video to what you were looking for:

Discussion starting right about 7:30 in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svIbWEuyfLk&feature=related

GRACE: What had she been doing that day before he got home?

B. DUNN: We don`t know.

GRACE: Although the neighbor saw her --

(CROSSTALK)

B. DUNN: Watching TV or -- right, walking around in the backyard talking on the phone. She did that a lot, usually if we were here. If she just wanted it to be more quiet where she could hear her friend, she would walk around in the backyard on the phone. She should have been staying in the house --

bbm

To continue that train of thought: "Because 'supposedly' nobody was HOME with her".. I thought she did say something like that but NG cut her off in the video I was thinking of but this will do..TY! for finding it :)

This appears to be a subtle indication that Billie, at this point, was doubting SA's story & pointing the finger at him. If not him, then at WHO?

Maybe he was calling the phone to be sure BD was gone to work before he got back to the house.

Sounds like they did not lock the house as a rule...

Quick question, if anybody knows off-hand. Has anyone besides Billie who's credible said the bloodhounds hit near the hotel?

Reason I ask is that I see a subtle theme in Billie's early NG interviews. Hailey had a bf I didn't know about. Hailey was talking with a boy. Hailey was seen with MB and a boy. Bloodhounds hit near the hotel.

Just wondering if LE had ever said the bloodhounds hit at the hotel, or if that just came from Billie.

TIA

Wow....I didn't realize this was the case either. I was under the impression that HD stayed at MB's often, which is why mom was so "comfortable" with her being over there.

Did this info come from the article with MB's mom? Does anyone have a link to that article...I haven't read it yet and now am very interested in reading it!

sbm & ubm

Cecilia Garcia said she had never interacted with Dunn’s extended family.

The first time she saw Hailey’s mother was on television, she said. And Hailey never had spent the night at friend’s her house, even though two were close friends.

[MBG], her mother said, had visited the Dunns’ home overnight.

“My daughter, I let her visit her and spend the night,” she said. “And the last time I did, I didn’t like it, because I heard they were walking the street with other kids”

Garcia said she never let her daughter spend the night at the home again.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

(about 1/2 down under 'THE FAMILY')

eta..I'm very glad I could return the 'favor' since you found a few videos for me Crime :)

Sounds like they did not lock the house as a rule...
You're probably correct. I think I remember locals saying something about locking doors. But that makes it even stranger that when DD comes home and "boom" door is locked, then he bangs on it - with BD's car therer he knew either BD or SA were there and still no one comes to open the door!!! HUGE RED FLAG!

Here's a thought I had while out grocery shopping earlier. What if SA (and possibly others) were actually going to kill both BD and Hailey - but something happened and BD was "spared". That might explain a lot of strange behavior however - she has FBI and Texas Rangers with her now - so why not candidly tell them what happened?

I wonder if they have checked the work phone records. I know from working at the hospital when my husband or son would call they would call the main line and then ask for my extension. Also on those med/surg units when I worked that dept they would call the number to that desk directly. In other words if BD is a unit secretary it is possible, SA could have called her directly to that desk she was working without having to go through anyone else..the kids could have done the same for that matter.

Having raised a teenage daughter, I can only point out that it could be that she states what she has been told: that H told her she was going to MBs, but actually went somewhere else (at times). It's done all the time. How many here have done that (growing up)??

So, she WOULD KNOW what H told her.

It's also still possible that MBs mother is not a credible source. I'm not saying she is or she isn't. But her words do not = facts.

ITA. And MB's mom said she had let her spend the night with Hailey, more than once, judging by how she said it. So, maybe Billie thought it was okay.
Believe it or not, sometimes people will tell a little white lie to LE for whatever suits their purpose. Maybe she didn't want her daughter's name all over the media any more than it already was. Or maybe she's just trying to disassociate herself and her daughter from "those people."

Not directed at anyone particularly, but I am curious as to why all these people's statements to the media are taken as gospel truth, yet every word that Billie has said is turned into a lie. It makes no sense to me. Maybe she is, maybe she isn't... at this point, we don't know.

I think it's possible he could have her work number programmed in his phone under "Billie", but if that were the case, I think it's odd that he didn't want LE to see when he called her there.

Thanks - that still doesn't say that her phone pinged at all, though, kwim? I think someone else posted a link from MSM that said the bit about her phone pinging off the same tower at the same time. But there's nothing in the affidavit to support that, so I'm inclined to think that it's a misunderstanding from the language in the affidavit. MOO

It's at the bottom of pdf pg 3 and beginning of pdf pg 4. The sum of it is that after Billi went to work her phone continued to ping at tower 724 which is the same tower that SA's phone pinged at. Tower 724 is the area of Billi's home.The gist is Billi left her phone home for the kids to use.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/image...edia/dox/pdf/2011_01/HaileyDunnAffidavits.PDF

ETA: I stand corrected. There is no mention of Billi's phone pings.

I believe what she said was she looked in and thought Hailey was in bed, but did not go on in and touch her to ease her mind and can't say now for certain that she did see her. IOW, she may wish now she had, it just didn't occur to her.
If she was as doped up as your friend was, I don't think she could hold down a job as a ward clerk/unit secretary for very long, because you have to be very alert, one or two mistakes could be disastrous.

I absolutely agree with you. I only told my experience because it gave some potential insight into a world most of us don't understand. There are so many questions and inconsistencies I thought it might help. My friend was doped up in the end of her career, not at the point where she was still functional. The drugs wore off in the morning. At that point she would go in and check around the house to see what all had happened the night before. She also went to work and made a 6-figure income. In the end it was disastrous. Seriously, disastrous. There was a time, however, right before the end when she hid it from everyone she loved. I'm not accusing BD of living my friend's life. I offered it only to see if it helped anyone understand HD's home life.

sbm & ubm

Cecilia Garcia said she had never interacted with Dunn’s extended family.

The first time she saw Hailey’s mother was on television, she said. And Hailey never had spent the night at friend’s her house, even though two were close friends.

[MBG], her mother said, had visited the Dunns’ home overnight.

“My daughter, I let her visit her and spend the night,” she said. “And the last time I did, I didn’t like it, because I heard they were walking the street with other kids”

Garcia said she never let her daughter spend the night at the home again.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

(about 1/2 down under 'THE FAMILY')

eta..I'm very glad I could return the 'favor' since you found a few videos for me Crime :)

The typo doesn't help :( "has never spent the night at friend's her house..." clear as mud.

Bean E...I see what you are saying, ABS...anyone but Shawn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by belimom
Thanks - that still doesn't say that her phone pinged at all, though, kwim? I think someone else posted a link from MSM that said the bit about her phone pinging off the same tower at the same time. But there's nothing in the affidavit to support that, so I'm inclined to think that it's a misunderstanding from the language in the affidavit. MOO
Here are 2 screenshots of the affidavit{had to do 2 seperate screenshots as the paragraph specific to cell towers/pings was at bottom of pg.2 and continued on pg.3 of the Affidavits filed to issue Search Warrants}
Affidavit.specific%20ping%20info1.jpg

Affidavit.specific%20ping%20info2.jpg

So according to the above Affidavit(pg.2-3)it does specifically state that Billies phone at 1804 Chestnut was utilized or pinged the same Verizon tower, at the same times as SA cell phone..

HTH:)

**and here is the direct link to the Affidavits that are screenshot above..For anyone who wants to read or review them in their entireity..http://www.reporternews.com/photos/...ffidavit-search-vehicle/23318/#section_header

I found a forum that had a thread on a Loy Cosby of Sweetwater Tx-- he was 87 at the time of his disappearance (June 1998) and had not been recovered as of 2008.

http://projectjason.org/forums/index.php?topic=567.0
This is a woman. I accidently found the obituary that talks abt her missing in 98 then found remains, but i don't know what year. nothing on the net about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288